Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
Esseriana

Default Punish a stupid 20F slut

This morning, I was late for work because I had a hard time undoing the crotch rope I had on during the night. Punish me for being late to my job because I'm a slut who lets her filthy cunt dictate her life.

Dislikes: Pee, Semi-public, edging (under clothes is fine)
Limits: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Esseriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #2
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esseriana View Post
... because I had a hard time undoing the crotch rope I had on during the night. ....
No, you were late because you didn't get up early enough to finish your morning business in time...

Anyway, your punishment is to sleep again with a crotch rope (tighter than yesterday) and on the floor of your bedroom. Get up 1 hour earlier than normal to remove your rope. Have your breakfast on the ground where you slept in a bowl, and without using your hands. Make sure you're not late again!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:44 PM   #3
getdaring
getDare Devil

I think you suffer at work, so the next time you go to your job, you should go with a wedgie the entire time. But to make it as a punishment rather than something you are going to enjoy, I think you should you make the wedgie super uncomfortable, like so you are squirming all day.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #4
dranocrano

Fuuuuuck that. Tomorrow when you wake up an hour early and have breakfast on the floor, you will tighten the rope, wear a dress with no panties. Then go to work

LIKES : Edging, Orgasm control, Orgasm denial, Forced orgasm, Humiliation, Instructed masturbation, Nipple play, Nudity, Public, Pics, Exposure (being exposed)

LIMITS : Piss, Scat, Cross dressing, Permenant, blood

My BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5116748
dranocrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:17 PM   #5
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranocrano View Post
Fuuuuuck that. Tomorrow when you wake up an hour early and have breakfast on the floor, you will tighten the rope, wear a dress with no panties. Then go to work
I agree, tomorrow instead of being potentially late taking it off, just keep it on and wear it to work.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:39 PM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Yea teach that pussy who's the boss, you not allowed to cum until July the 4. Only edges.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:24 PM   #7
Rhowc
getDare Devil

If your cunt rules your life, your cunt should feel the punishment:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 25 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 09:08 PM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

It seems to me that your cunt is queen over your life... Let's see what we can do to change that.

Watch this video and follow its instructions to the letter. When you are done, you will have a stun gun to use on your cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnjDy1vZaso

When you have done it, repeat these steps every day for 30 days:
  1. You will sleep naked, and uncovered. No crotch rope, no pajamas, no panties, not even sheets. You will be totally nude.
  2. Firs thing when you open your eyes in the morning, you will edge.
  3. You will say to your cunt: "I will control you from now on!" and you will shock your clit.
  4. You will repeat steps 2 and 3 10 times in total.
  5. Whenever you are back naked and back in your bad for the night, shock yourself 10 more times after saying the same thing.
Remember, you are to do this every day for 30 days. You get 10 shocks in the morning, plus 10 more at night... 20 shocks per day. Repeated 30 times means that you will get a total of 600 shocks!

I also want a daily report to this thread. If anybody here wants to add to your basic routine for the 30 days, let them feel free to do so.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish