Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2017, 04:12 AM   #1
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Default Four part guy's underwear dare

You will need two spare pairs of underwear with you.

During the first break go to the bathroom and wank and cum/jizz in your underwear. Take them off and leave them in the stall and put on another pair.

At lunch go back to the stall if they are still there then either put them on if there looks like more cum has been added, or put them in your bag. Then cum in the clean pair you have been wearing and leave them in the stall. Put on your final clean pair, if you're wearing cum filled ones put the clean pair over the top.

Go in the afternoon break and again if there is more cum in the second pair put these on. If you already have one cum filled pair on then you must wear both. Cum in your third clean pair of undies that you had been wearing and leave them in the stall. If there was no cum in either the pair you went back to at lunch time or afternoon period you must now go commando.

When school ends go to the bathroom one last time. If there is extra cum in the undies put them on, you could now be wearing 3 pairs. If there is no extra cum in them put them in your bag and go commando unless you have a cum filled pair on from lunch

You are now either
1. Wearing some cum filled undies with others stolen or in your bag - Extra hot
2. Commando with all three pairs taken by someone - that's hot but could do better
3. Commando because nobody else shot their spunk in your undies so some or all are in your bag- need punishing

Rewards/Punishment
If you are 1. go home enjoying the thought of other guy's jizz rubbing against you and wank off sniffing those undies filled with other guy's jizz

If you are 2. enjoy a wank in the toilet stall one last time but before you cum open the stall door and shoot your load out. If you can't do that get on your knees and shoot under the door so it goes out.

If you are 3 you must wank and cum whilst wearing your pants and then walk home with a big cum wet patch

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum challenge, underwear dare