Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2017, 06:42 PM   #1
Net

Post On a Mackinac Holiday, Any Ideas?

I'm on a holiday! I don't have any ideas of some fun dares, so I thought I'd ask. Here's a little bit about where I am and what's happened. I'm leaving Tuesday, so nothing long-term. Also, in about an hour I'm going out with some friends. So, try to keep it short please! Here it goes:

P.S: Anything that I think might be important to making some ideas is bolded.

I'm on the fabulous Mackinac Island! It's located in Michigan and has a huge fort! Fudge is a famous treat on the island, and is really good! The city is very historic, and to preserve that there are no cars. Only horses and bikes! Let's get to where I am now, my hotel room. There is a huge window, and a really cool airdryer in the bathroom! Well, I think it's cool. There's actually a cold setting that blows cold air. Also, I brought my electric toothbrush. Tonight I went to eat and got some Mexican cola, so now i have this cool glass cola bottle!

Any ideas? Please nothing that's not sensible, and nothing too public. We good? Great! Thanks in advance, if you manage to post. If you have any questions, just ask!

Ciao!

◆◆◆

PM DARES

The History Of My Avatars

◆◆◆

Last edited by Net; 06-18-2017 at 06:47 PM.
Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 06:48 PM   #2
Net

If there are any errors, that's because I'm typing this on my phone! No wifi for my laptop

◆◆◆

PM DARES

◆◆◆
Old 06-18-2017, 06:50 PM   #3
LucyB
getDare Devil

By the bold print it sounds like you want to take a nice showere. Then it sounds like you want to sit naked in the bathroom in front of the window and edge yourself with the glass bottle while the cool air blows you dry.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 06:54 PM   #4
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

How about every building you go into you find a bathroom and edge yourself 2 times using your electric toothbrush on your clit(kinda public but hidden)???. No orgasms your whole vacation.

Last edited by cgp1090870; 06-18-2017 at 06:57 PM.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 06:56 PM   #5
Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
By the bold print it sounds like you want to take a nice showere. Then it sounds like you want to sit naked in the bathroom in front of the window and edge yourself with the glass bottle while the cool air blows you dry.
Those were just the thing about that stood out to me, things that lemon es could use creatively

Also, window's in bedroom, not bathroom.

◆◆◆

PM DARES

◆◆◆
Old 06-18-2017, 06:57 PM   #6
Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
How about every building you go into you find a bathroom and edge yourself 2 times(kinda public but hidden)???. No orgasms your whole vacation.
Nice idea, I'm doing it.

◆◆◆

PM DARES

◆◆◆
Old 06-18-2017, 06:59 PM   #7
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Net View Post
Those were just the thing about that stood out to me, things that lemon es could use creatively

Also, window's in bedroom, not bathroom.
Before bed each night sit in a chair in front of your window and edge yourself 10 times with your electric toothbrush on your clit and fucking yourself with the bottle. You can't move from the window at all til completed
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:02 PM   #8
Net

Quote:
How about every building you go into you find a bathroom and edge yourself 2 times using your electric toothbrush on your clit(kinda public but hidden)???. No orgasms your whole vacation.
Quote:
Before bed each night sit in a chair in front of your window and edge yourself 10 times with your electric toothbrush on your clit and fucking yourself with the bottle. You can't move from the window at all til completed

Interesting, I'm in. Also, this'll take care of some of the edges I need to do for my SPIN pm dares, thanks!

◆◆◆

PM DARES

◆◆◆
Old 06-18-2017, 07:17 PM   #9
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Here's a window dare I like to share that you might like to try there.

After dark you shall stand naked and blindfolded in front of a viewable window with the room well lit. For the first 15 minutes you will press your tits, lips, nose and tounge to the glass while you masturbate your pussy to the edge of orgasm, no orgasm allowed. For the next 15 minutes you may remove the blindfold and will bend over with feet at least shoulder width apart while pressing your ass cheeks against the glass while you do your edges. You may look out the window between your legs but if you see someone you may not stop with your task or move away from the window.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
vacation