Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-07-2017, 12:32 AM   #1
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Alarm In need of Dares for the Week! (Outside addition)

Hello,

So, I just got a Summer Vacation from work and am saving money and wanted to do some thing Fun, Long, and Risky on my time off!

I will be going into town on Friday and for every other day, I'am at home. (I kinda live out in the middle of no ware.) Whitch I mean is not bad, but does cut down on the type of dares I can do.

A huge thing about me is I like being horny for long periods of time, like being locked outside with a key in a timed Vault and forced to walk on all fours. I like to be Blindfolded and tied out in a open area and thinking if the neighbors will stop by to check on me. (I mean I live out here all alown.)

So befor anyome asks, I have almost every toy known to Woman and Men Kind.
(If I don't have it I will buy it.) I also don't have to many Rules but I won't eat scat or any Blood Stuff.

One more thing if you see any typos, feel free to give me one dare per Typo. There is no limet on thoses dares and can be PM to me. (Working on typing Faster.)

Thanks Again for being here to fill my week up!
Windie_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:02 AM   #2
Bae

Smile

Here is one that goes with your Examples.

Get dressed as a Dog with a O ring gag with a vib. Use one of the Timed Vaults and put your house key and a Handcuff key ass well. Set the lock up for a full 24 Hours. When done Put the handcuffs on your rists in front of yourself the O ring gag on then put the vip on Mid in your Pussy. You must poo and pee for the next day on all fours. Don't forget your Food and Water dishes.

Hope you injoy!
Bae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bae for this post:
Old 06-07-2017, 01:05 AM   #3
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bae View Post
Here is one that goes with your Examples.

Get dressed as a Dog with a O ring gag with a vib. Use one of the Timed Vaults and put your house key and a Handcuff key ass well. Set the lock up for a full 24 Hours. When done Put the handcuffs on your rists in front of yourself the O ring gag on then put the vip on Mid in your Pussy. You must poo and pee for the next day on all fours. Don't forget your Food and Water dishes.

Hope you injoy!

Thank You for the Dare.

I will start this tomorrow Morning. (I have done these types of thing for Day(s).)
Old 06-07-2017, 01:09 AM   #4
Bae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windie_Love View Post
Thank You for the Dare.

I will start this tomorrow Morning. (I have done these types of thing for Day(s).)

Your sure welcome!

I will be PM ing you in a short bit.
Bae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:12 AM   #5
Windie_Love

Eye

Anyone eals whant to make a impact on my week or give me the most painfull one too?
Old 06-07-2017, 01:53 AM   #6
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Default Pain

Assuming you're single...
Call two guys you know and have them walk you out into the woods on a leash. Make sure they have the knotted rope and other rope with out knots.

1. They will tie you upside down legs spread and find sticks that are about as thick as a thumb and take turns caning you pussy and clit. 50 strokes total.

2. After the caning they will pull you down and you will walk the knotted rope 10 times.

3. They will tie you to a tree and do a crotch rope and pull it tight enough so your feet aren't on the ground and all the weight is on your pussy. They will leave you there alone for an hour.

4. When they come back they will pull you down and take you home and fuck you. You can choose where they cum but I prefer in the pussy. When they are done fucking you they will write on you
Your tits will say whore
Your forehead will say slut
Right above your pussy will say cum goes here with an arrow going to your pussy
Your stomach will say cum slut
Your ass will say back door whore
Your back will say used abused and put away wet
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cgp1090870 for this post:
Old 06-07-2017, 02:12 AM   #7
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Assuming you're single...
Call two guys you know and have them walk you out into the woods on a leash. Make sure they have the knotted rope and other rope with out knots.

1. They will tie you upside down legs spread and find sticks that are about as thick as a thumb and take turns caning you pussy and clit. 50 strokes total.

2. After the caning they will pull you down and you will walk the knotted rope 10 times.

3. They will tie you to a tree and do a crotch rope and pull it tight enough so your feet aren't on the ground and all the weight is on your pussy. They will leave you there alone for an hour.

4. When they come back they will pull you down and take you home and fuck you. You can choose where they cum but I prefer in the pussy. When they are done fucking you they will write on you
Your tits will say whore
Your forehead will say slut
Right above your pussy will say cum goes here with an arrow going to your pussy
Your stomach will say cum slut
Your ass will say back door whore
Your back will say used abused and put away wet

You know whats really making me horny is I know of some boys who would love to do this to me. I did somthing kinda like this but i was dressed as a cat and was over at his house for a week with his buddys.
Thanks for this one best one yet!

Last edited by Windie_Love; 06-07-2017 at 02:16 AM. Reason: This*
Old 06-07-2017, 02:18 AM   #8
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

You know it doesn't have to be just two guys. I say the more the merrier buuuuuuut for every extra guy your slutty cunt will have to receive 25 more cane strokes per guy. aaaaaand you up your knotted rope walk by 5 for every extra guy. I honestly hope you choose to have more guys
Old 06-07-2017, 02:23 AM   #9
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
You know it doesn't have to be just two guys. I say the more the merrier buuuuuuut for every extra guy your slutty cunt will have to receive 25 more cane strokes per guy. aaaaaand you up your knotted rope walk by 5 for every extra guy. I honestly hope you choose to have more guys

I am not sure if there is anyone elas that would do it for me / to me.

But thanks for the addition. Just in case.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:30 AM   #10
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Default Another dare

Your my bitch for a day that needs to be punished for all your typos. You will keep in contact with me all day keeping informed on your progress as my bitch. You will be outside for a full 24 hours so make sure you have food and water outside. And don't forget toys! We can pm about those later along with other stuff I want you to have to use
Old 06-07-2017, 02:31 AM   #11
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Default I would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windie_Love View Post
I am not sure if there is anyone elas that would do it for me / to me.

But thanks for the addition. Just in case.
Wish I was there I would in a heart beat...
Old 06-07-2017, 02:32 AM   #12
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
Your my bitch for a day that needs to be punished for all your typos. You will keep in contact with me all day keeping informed on your progress as my bitch. You will be outside for a full 24 hours so make sure you have food and water outside. And don't forget toys! We can pm about those later along with other stuff I want you to have to use

Yes, Sir. PM me all the dares. I will be outside all tomorrow anyways so we can set up a seprit dayand time.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:33 AM   #13
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Default This one is for later

Quote:
This is for later when we have coordinated time
Old 06-07-2017, 11:37 PM   #14
Windie_Love

Heart

Hey guys,

Just letting you know I am still taking dares/Punishments!
Old 06-08-2017, 12:29 AM   #15
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Have you done any of mine?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dog pet, forced, outdoor dares, sexy submissive girl, tied up