Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2017, 06:23 PM   #1
Annabella
Account Banned

Female Punish me and help me learn

I'm newer to get dare. I want to try new things and see what my likes and dislikes are. Please help me. I only have house hold items.
Send me dares please. Clit, pussy, or boobs
Limits: family, public, pictures/video, blood, scat, pee, permanent damage, anal

Please play with me?

Last edited by Annabella; 06-06-2017 at 11:48 PM.
Annabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 07:00 PM   #2
nik13
Distinguished Member

Default hey

Like to have fun
Kik me girl
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:47 PM   #3
Annabella
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik13 View Post
Like to have fun
Kik me girl
Sorry I don't have a kik
Old 06-06-2017, 11:48 PM   #4
Annabella
Account Banned

Give me some dares to try, either pussy, clit, or boob dares.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:01 AM   #5
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Put clothespins on your nipples and on your cunt lips, stand facing a wall for 5 minutes after that you can remove them only by flicking them (or slapping them off).

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 12:24 AM   #6
n19oel

Since you want to try some things, this will be a bit longer. You'll need some qtips, toothpaste, panties, rubber bands and some clothespins.
Start with your boobs, wrap as many rubber bands around each one as you can fit or take, attach the pins to your nipples and slap each of your tits 10 times and each of your nipples 10 times. Then pull off the pins and pull your nipples 5 times hard. Now snap your nipples and tits 50 times total with a rubber band. Now you can take off all the rubber bands from your boobs.
Now to your pussy. Stuff your pussy with 2 panties, then edge twice. Spank your pussy with your hand 10 times, then finger yourself pushing the panties into you. Now remove the panties and get a qtip, attach toothpaste to it. You'll run that qtip once around your pussy, reattach some toothpaste and slowly insert it into your pussy. Move it around inside your pussy a bit.
Now, we'll focus on your ass. For the next hour, every 5 minutes you'll insert one qtip into your ass, and keep it there for the full hour. If you can't manage any more, instead of adding more, edge once every time.
Report the dare and also how many qtips you managed!
n19oel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:15 AM   #7
Annabella
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n19oel View Post
Since you want to try some things, this will be a bit longer. You'll need some qtips, toothpaste, panties, rubber bands and some clothespins.
Start with your boobs, wrap as many rubber bands around each one as you can fit or take, attach the pins to your nipples and slap each of your tits 10 times and each of your nipples 10 times. Then pull off the pins and pull your nipples 5 times hard. Now snap your nipples and tits 50 times total with a rubber band. Now you can take off all the rubber bands from your boobs.
Now to your pussy. Stuff your pussy with 2 panties, then edge twice. Spank your pussy with your hand 10 times, then finger yourself pushing the panties into you. Now remove the panties and get a qtip, attach toothpaste to it. You'll run that qtip once around your pussy, reattach some toothpaste and slowly insert it into your pussy. Move it around inside your pussy a bit.
Now, we'll focus on your ass. For the next hour, every 5 minutes you'll insert one qtip into your ass, and keep it there for the full hour. If you can't manage any more, instead of adding more, edge once every time.
Report the dare and also how many qtips you managed!
Anal is a limit, sorry for the inconvenience
Old 06-07-2017, 03:07 AM   #8
n19oel

Oh sorry I didn't notice, leave it out then.
n19oel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #9
LucyB
getDare Devil

You will edge 3 times then do 25 snaps on your clit with a rubber band. Let me know if you liked it.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 04:23 PM   #10
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Find 10 gD members (in 5 hours from reading this) who has a list of PM dares and send them some PM dares, if you send less than 10 then perform 50 slaps on either your cunt or tits with any implement or your hands per person missing (example: if you send only 7 then you do 50x3)

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 12:05 AM   #11
Annabella
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
You will edge 3 times then do 25 snaps on your clit with a rubber band. Let me know if you liked it.
I enjoyed the edging. But the snaps were painful. I didn't do it very hard. If you feel I deserve a punishment I will accept it
Old 06-08-2017, 06:32 AM   #12
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabella View Post
I enjoyed the edging. But the snaps were painful. I didn't do it very hard. If you feel I deserve a punishment I will accept it
Let's edge 3 more times but this time you may only edge through two layers of clothes (panties and pants) and only with your legs together. On the third one you may cum but you must ruin your orgasm.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:36 AM   #13
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

50 snaps to your clit. Good hard snaps no soft ones
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 12:23 AM   #14
Annabella
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
50 snaps to your clit. Good hard snaps no soft ones
I only made it through about 25 before I had to stop from the pain. Sorry, if you feel I need a punishment go for it.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:43 AM   #15
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

No orgasms for a whole week and you have to edge for me 10 times a day on top of any dares you have. But absolutely no orgasms
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, learning, punish, pussy, vagina