Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2017, 11:28 AM   #1
blodmon

Female 18f need a punishment

Hello guys and girls,
Because I was really lazy I get C from my last piano exam and D+ from my math quiz. I need to be punished for it.
Can you think about some punishments for me?

Yours,
Blodmon
blodmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:31 AM   #2
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blodmon View Post
Hello guys and girls,
Because I was really lazy I get C from my last piano exam and D+ from my math quiz. I need to be punished for it.
Can you think about some punishments for me?

Yours,
Blodmon
Alright then. I want you to do 250 spanks. Every 50 you need to swap to a new tool to beat yourself with. After all that pm me a picture of your bright red ass and tits. You may split the spanking between ass and tits btw

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Random11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:44 AM   #3
Photon

Write "I will work on doing better in school" 40 times on paper. Then take off your clothes, put some toothpaste on your pussy and do 8 minutes of corner time. Then wash off the toothpaste and spank yourself 50 more times, counting each spank out loud.

Feel free to PM me if you want to play.
Photon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 12:07 PM   #4
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Wear your best clothes, drink a cup of water every 15 minutes, and you can't take them off to pee for 8 hours. Hope you can hold it for a long time

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 06:47 PM   #5
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment

Sub for not truly trying your hardest, you should be given a very strong punishment. Plus with strong rules in which you must follow.
1. For 9 days, you will spank each cheek 25 times before going to bed. But you must wet your ass before starting to spank. You will use a hairbrush or a belt. You will get on your knees in front of your full length mirror in your bedroom.
2. For 9 days, you will go cammando. No panties whatsoever.
3. That means no panties in bed as well.
4. For 9 days, you will do the following exercises. (1.) 50 jumping jacks with toothpaste on each nipple and then toothpaste must stay on during your whole workout everyday. (2.) You will next toothpaste your asshole and your pussy. Then you will do 50 setups. (3) Then 50 pushup. (4.) 50 squats. (5.) 50 legs spreads. Also before u your workout, you must drink 30ozs of water. Then half way through your workout you must stop and drink another 30ozs of water. You are not allowed to pee until you finish them. If you cannot wait, then you must pee in your clothes and keep going.
5. For 9 days, you are put into denial. You may edge only. You are not allowed to orgasm whatsoever.
6. For 9 days, you must wear a skirt or a dress only. You are not allowed to wear shorts, leggings, pants or jeans.
7. For 9 days, you must go to bed 9 minutes early then you usually do.
8. For 9 days, you must wakeup 9 minutes earlier then you usually do.
9. For 9 days, you must study an extra 9 minutes a day.
10. If you fail any part of this punishment, then it will carry over for another 9 days more.
Sir feels that this punishment will really sink into you and help you to give more effort on your lessons. It will help to get that lazy side out of you as well.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 06-05-2017 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterDaddy02 for this post: