Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 05:16 PM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

Default 19/f Hogtie challenges dares

Hey everyone. I recently saw a dare for a hogtie selfbondage situation that was a bit different than what i normally see. Now I want to challenge you to come up with your own special hogtie selfbondage for me to try out. Obviously all of them have to be a hogtie but you can change things like nipple clamps, tack bra, crotch rope, elbow ties, knees tied, breast harness, gag, blindfold, time, release option, pretty much anything you can think to add to make it your own. I will be doing every one I get and I will do my best to report each one

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 06-03-2017, 10:49 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Take empty bottle. Take a piece of rope, tie tightening loops on each end and put rest of the rope into bottle. Fill it with water and freeze. When you tighten the ropes around your wrists, it should hold like cuffs until the ice melts, at witch point it should give enough rope to free your self.

Tie your legs together at ankles, below and above knees. Leave a tail from your ankle tie.
Put on tack bra, ballgag and blindfold.
Tie another rope with tightening knot at the end to your ankles. This will be for your wrists later.
Now bend your legs and pull the original tail from your ankles under your right arm bit, over your neck, under your left arm bit, around your torso few rounds and tie on it self. This rope should now hold your hog tie position.
Now take your ice cuffs, place the tightening knot from your ankles in the middle of the cuffs. Place your wrists on the cuffs' tightening loops and pull all 3 tight.
Now you should be in secure hog tie until the ice melts.

If you have any questions PM them to me.
By the way I would recommend getting normal padlocks or combination locks for self bondage. It's easier to make it secure until you get the release.
Old 06-03-2017, 12:39 PM   #3
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
Take empty bottle. Take a piece of rope, tie tightening loops on each end and put rest of the rope into bottle. Fill it with water and freeze. When you tighten the ropes around your wrists, it should hold like cuffs until the ice melts, at witch point it should give enough rope to free your self.

Tie your legs together at ankles, below and above knees. Leave a tail from your ankle tie.
Put on tack bra, ballgag and blindfold.
Tie another rope with tightening knot at the end to your ankles. This will be for your wrists later.
Now bend your legs and pull the original tail from your ankles under your right arm bit, over your neck, under your left arm bit, around your torso few rounds and tie on it self. This rope should now hold your hog tie position.
Now take your ice cuffs, place the tightening knot from your ankles in the middle of the cuffs. Place your wrists on the cuffs' tightening loops and pull all 3 tight.
Now you should be in secure hog tie until the ice melts.

If you have any questions PM them to me.
By the way I would recommend getting normal padlocks or combination locks for self bondage. It's easier to make it secure until you get the release.
Great dare. Lots of fun. The ice was melting onto my ass and it got really cold!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, girl, hogtie, selfbondage, torture