Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Default 19f human toilet

Hello, Kitii here. Im looking for all dares that include anything to do with scat, puke, or piss. It can range from touching to tasting to eating/drinking. All things must stay within my limits and if a kik name is provided in your post, you will receive a report if I feel your dare was well written. I have also posted a thread for Pain tasks, see that as well if you're interested. Without further ado, Post away!

I'm taking a shower in a few hours, doing things in there would be much fun!

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:07 PM   #2
over7

Try this dare collect ur piss and shit after that shower with ur piss after that smear ur shit all over ur body from head to toes u must be completely covered with ur shit. After that take some shit so ur mouth will be completely covered in shit to dont swallow it just let it in ur mouth like that and if you have some shit left put it in ur hair like a shampoo stay like that for a hour and if you have the whole off try staying like that for the whole day let the shit harden the mix of piss and shit will have a wonderful scent

If you are interested in doing my dare messge me in kik if you dont want to do it ill think of another dare for you to do
My kik is overseven77
Ill be waiting
over7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:25 AM   #3
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Wear panties, short skirt, stockings and tight shirt (no bra).
When you feel the need to take a shit, stuff your panties into your anal and wait 30 minutes.
Sit on the bathroom floor and take a shit. While sitting on your on scat, put two fingers into your anal and finger fuck it 100 times, then lick your fingers clean.
Now put on the panties that were stuffed into your anal. Your next job is to move all the scat from the floor into toilet seat. You can use your mouth or your hands as you like, mouth might be more disgusting but getting your hands dirty might be bad in a long run. You can only move crawling. Finally lick the floor clean.
Now roll a dice. That's how many hours you must stay in same clothing and you are not allowed to clean your self in any way during the time.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterW for this post:
Old 05-20-2017, 06:36 AM   #4
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Drink as much water and tea as you can, and hold it until you are really bursting.
you should also eat a lot of pasta before you go into the bathroom.

You have to piss yourself through your panties and pants and keep them on until you have made yourself puke from fingers down your throat.
While you are making yourself puke you are not allowed to do anything except standing straight so that the vomit ends up all over your disgusting front.

When you have done this, you have to scope up a handful pf your puke and eat it and you have to lick up some of your piss from the floor. After that you may undress and shower.
Naturally you will have to hand wash your dirty clothes, but not until they have dried.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:19 AM   #5
Spleen

You have to collect at least 1L of piss in a bottle. While that piss is not collected yet, you are not allowed to shit.
When the first part is completed, you are raeady for the next one.
Give yourself an enema using that piss and hold it for 20 minutes.
Release the enema in a bowl.
When you don't need to poo anymore, take a deep breath from that bowl, enjoy the smell; eat 2 spoons of that mixture. If you need to puke, do that into that bowl.
Then go into the shower with that bowl and pour that lovely mixture of piss, shit (and maybe vomit) over your head.

My kik name is Spleen_93

Bdsm Test result 13/11/2019
http://bdsmtest.org/r/8tjmRTuJ

Bdsm Test result 14/11/2016
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3062955
Spleen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Spleen for this post:
Old 06-09-2017, 05:29 PM   #6
MasterfulCruel
Account Banned

I know this thread has been dead for a month but if you're still taking dares I've got a couple!

Take a shit on a plate, then eat it. Sounds simple enough right? Well, not so fast! You're only allowed to pick the shit up with your feet! You will most likely have to press it between your toes to pick it up. I hope for you're sake it's not runny, otherwise you'll be there all day.

Start by shiiting on a plate again, Imagine someone's taking a shit above you and you don't want to disappoint. Take it all in your mouth and eat in one big mouthful

I'd love to hear from you! It's hard to find women with this particular kink! Kiks in my signature.

Last edited by MasterfulCruel; 06-09-2017 at 05:47 PM.
MasterfulCruel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterfulCruel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, poo, puke, scat, toilet