Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
SuperFluffy

Send a message via MSN to SuperFluffy
Default The Boat Dare Challenge -UpDate

Hi everyone, as I had such a great response to my request for Dares for my Boat Challenge, I thought it only fair if I share some of the experiences that Sarah and I have had.

BTW, Sarah has agreed to let me use her name here as I think she will be joining gd when we get back so this will be a kind of introduction for her!

As I was able to smuggle my laptop aboard, I thought I would try and produce a daily blog.

Unfortunately the opportunity to update on a daily basis is proving to be a little difficult, so I will do my best but it won’t be each day...sorry.

As this gets a little rude, I have decided to post this in Truth or Dare Stories, this is not a story and as I said I will update things as often as I can.

If it should be in the blog then can someone let me know and I will repost it.

A bit of background for those who have not read my dare.

In an effort to spend more time with their lovely daughter, my Parents have taken me and one of my best friends Sarah on a short yacht cruising holiday.

I spend a great deal of my spare time racing yachts with my friends.

So bless my Dad, he thought it would be good to try and share my passion and he has chartered a boat for the week. I really did not have the heart to tell him that cruising is like slow death to me so that’s the reason I asked you guys to help with dares to put a bit of excitement into an otherwise slow and boring holiday.

Sarah and I have known each other for a few years, like me she is 17 and whilst we have always been close and played about in various states of undress, we have never really done anything that you guys in the states would call going past first base!

So when Sarah arrived at my Parents house last Wednesday evening she was a little surprised to say the least when I told her about gd and the Dares which I had got for us to do when we were away..

We read over them together and even though she was a little reluctant at first, I think as the evening went on she was getting more and more excited.

When it was bed time she came into my room just as I was undressing and told me that she was getting really excited at the prospect of some of the dares and just to prove it as we air kissed goodnight she squeezed my bottom and gave me such a sexy grin as she left to go to sleep in our guest room, I felt huge butterflies in my tummy.

As I lay in bed trying to go to sleep, not being helped by some of the texts I was getting from my ‘Bad Boy Texter’ (see my last blog) I wondered how Sarah would react when we were alone in the small cabin that was going to be our bedroom for the next week.

So Thursday morning dawned and I was buzzed awake by my ‘Texter’ he does this most mornings now, I won’t go into details but it makes me feel great for the rest of the day!

After breakfast The Parents, Sarah and I set off for the marina to get on the yacht and set off.

Bless him, my dad had made sure everything we needed was already aboard, so the only gear we had to stow was Sarah’s and I had told her not to bring too much stuff.

As 9.15 came around we set off motoring down the Hamble river heading out to the Solent and our first destination a place called Cowes on the Isle of Wight.

After about 35 mins we left the Hamble and in Southampton Water set the Sails and headed out into the Solent.

The weather was not fantastic but there was a decent wind and we got some good sailing across to the Island, making our Landfall at around 1.15.

After motoring up the Medina (the river that runs past Cowes going inland to the Island) we moored just of the Folly Inn, where we had lunch.

Later that afternoon we motored back down to Cowes. We then moored in the marina and went ashore to have dinner with the parents.

After Dinner, I thought it would be a good idea to get Sarah relaxed so we left the Parents on the boat and headed to a pub for a couple of hours.

(Before any comments are made about underage drinking , I know it isn’t big or clever to do but what I had in store for Sarah, and this being her first time so to speak, I thought a couple of vodkas might help!)

So at about 11pm we made our way back to the boat, spent some time with the Parents and then after going ashore to wash and brush our teeth, Sarah and I descended in to our small cabin and I shut the hatch..It was a warm night and the temperature rose very quickly in the cabin but I could not risk the Parents hearing us as the night progressed!

As it was our first night, I thought I would chose an easy dare to get us going...so courtesy of Dice 7 this is what I told Sarah we should do....

How about a game of chicken? Who ever stops the action has to do a forfeit.

You start off facing each other fully clothed. Then one by one remove an item of each others clothing. Then start kissing, then add tongue, then add touching, start touching wherever you want to on each others bodies and keep progressing.

Basically the goal is to allow the other person to do as much as you can tolerate to you while you make them quit. You could end up quitting after 1 item of clothing or end up in a 69! Who knows??

Whoever loses can only wear 1 or 2 items of clothing the whole of the next day.

Sarah looked a little nervous so I made the first move and started to unbutton her blouse, I could feel her heart beating as I moved slowly down past her breasts, as I pulled the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor she in haled deeply and before I realised she had pulled my skirt to the floor of the cabin.

I asked if she was happy for me to continue and she just nodded and so I slowly pulled her shorts down her legs bending so that my nose was in line with her crotch and I caught a whiff of turned on Sarah.

As I stood up she pulled off my t shirt and we both just stood there in our underwear, not really sure if we should proceed.

Sophie, Sarah, time to turn your light off and get some sleep, plus we need to save the battery’
Mum’s voice shattered the tension that had built in the cabin.

I turned off the light and turned to face Sarah.

I don’t know what came over me but I leant forward and gently kissed her on her lips and as we stood there locked together, our hands wandered over each others backs releasing bra clips and then pulling our thongs off each other.

I pulled back and stared into Sarah’s eyes her body reflecting the yellow pontoon light pouring through the small cabin window.

I told her it was her turn and flinched as her hand cupped my left buttock and using the fingers of her other hand she traced a line on my inner thigh up to the lips of my pussy.

God I was so wet, but I was not going to let her win, so pulling back I made my move and sank to my knees and kissed just above her puss and then slowly planted butterfly kisses running down until I tasted her for the first time.

Sarah pulled back and moaned, she whispered urgently that it was enough, and that she could not go on anymore tonight...I had won our first Dare but part of me was sad that she pulled back.

We lay side by side naked and talked for an hour or so, any previous tension between us had now gone.

I asked her if she would be happy to carry on with the dares that I had shown her the previous evening...after a minutes silence she just said yes and rolled over and went to sleep.

Something happened on Thursday night...I’m still not sure what, but I feel different, I can’t explain it but I know I want this Holiday to continue...

So guys, thats part one.

I will get part two completed as soon as I can.

I apologise that this turned into sounding like a story in some places, more than the narrative it should be.

But taking about intimate things is difficult and I didn't just want it to sound clinical as I think both Sarah and I are experiencing things here which are new to us both and I want you guys to share in that.

She has seen this and is happy for me to tell you..

Last edited by SuperFluffy; 08-22-2009 at 09:35 AM.
SuperFluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Please keep going. I hope you did my dare.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Well good. please carry on. fantastic.
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:48 AM   #4
Keynes

Great Hon...look forward to the next...
Keynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:02 AM   #5
Regor

Wow...great! keep it going
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #6
SuperFluffy

Aww, thanks guys.

Your comments are appreciated
Old 08-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #7
a.lane

I love the story so far. Please continue.
a.lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #8
annieh6

Thumbs up

This is such a great story/narrative please continue
annieh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #9
SuperFluffy

Hi Guys....

Thanks for the encouraging comments....

Sarah and the Parents are ashore, so it gives me a chance to carry on.

So Friday morning dawned and I was woken by my bad Boy Buzz...God that always feels so good!

I looked over toward Sarah and she was still asleep...she was lying on her back and her breasts were uncovered and I just stared at her nipples rerunning in my mind the events of last night..

I was just wondering if what we were doing was right when she gave a small groan and opened her eyes and turned and stared straight back at me...

‘Hi’ I said and she just smiled and from that I took it that everything was alright between us...

So I got up first, standing close to her bunk..there is no room in these cabins.....I felt strange as Sarah’s eyes did not leave my body as I dressed , I felt them burning into my puss and bottom as I bent down to pull up my Thong.

I left to go ashore to wash, and waited to see what she would put on, she had lost last night’s dare and so could only wear two items of clothing all day.

I walked to the shower block and punched in our key code and waited inside for Sarah....in a couple of minutes she joined me and I asked if she wanted the shower first, she nodded and went it to the cubical but left the door slightly open.

My tummy was full of Butterflies again but I followed closing the door behind me...She was already in the shower and she called to me to pass her the shampoo.

I quickly shed my T Shirt, shorts and thong and pulled the shower curtain back and just stared at Sarah’s smooth body, I realised I was shaking and as I passed her the shampoo she just grinned and pulled me into the shower with her.

What happened next, I can’t go into detail about as it was between us, but some 15 minutes later we were both getting dressed having become much closer that we had ever been.

Back on the boat my Parents were both up and the smell of bacon greeted us on our return.

‘Right Girls half an hour and then were off to Yarmouth for the night’. When my dad wanted to go we went....so back to normality with a bump for both Sarah and I.
After a snatched Breakfast we cast off from Cowes and set sail along the Coast of the Isle of Wight for Yarmouth.

After a very easy sail during which I kept getting Texts from my Bad Boy...( My dad is beginning to get suspicious) we arrived in Yarmouth just in time for lunch...all this eating out and I’m going to get fat!

No t much happened in the afternoon we kind of slept (not much sleep last night) and just hung around the boat...My bad Boy texted me, he plays sport and as an incentive to him I told him that if he won any games he played, he got to give me a dare...so he won and told me that at some stage I would have to get soaked in front of Sarah and my Parents wearing nothing but a white t shirt.

So on top of everything else I had to plan how to do this...but more of that to come later.

We went off to dinner with the Parents and Sarah and I hit the pub for a couple of drinks to get us in the mood for our next Boat Dare.

After flirting outrageously with some lads at the pub and beating them at Pool, Sarah and I left them panting and returned to the boat..the fact that Sarah was only in a pair of shorts and t shirt, clearly not wearing any under wear because of Dice 7’s dare, I’m sure had nothing to do with us being so popular..teehee.

So after saying good night to the Parents, Sarah and I cleaned our teeth and went into our cabin......Again closing the hatch for the reasons I explained yesterday. I read out our Dare for this night.

The dare was given to me by LostSnake 1134, I can’t believe there are another 1133 LostSnakes out there but who knows..

If you have read my blog you will remember that I had to do a forfeit for him last week involving a very small Kilt and no underwear (this seems to be a recurring theme with boys on gd) so I knew he would show no mercy if we got this dare wrong so fingers crossed.

To quote Mr LostSnake the dare was as follows>>>

When you first start off. during the day each of you collect 3 items the other can't see the items you collect. But one should be something that restricts movement. IE: Rubber band, rope, blindfold etc. The other two should be something that would be pleasurable to have inserted (This is the reward object) and the other that would be punishment to have inserted. (I.e.: Something really huge, or all around awkward to have put inside of you (This is the punishment object)

The objects that you collect will be used on the other girl. IE: What you collect you will use on her. During the course of the night write words on a piece of a paper and throw them into a hat. Try to get as many as possible. With some of the words containing to body parts.

Here's how the game goes. Each draw a body part you must then apply the restricting object to that body part then draw a word and each of you agree on a time limit. Each draw a word from a hat do not let the other person see the word. When the girl says the word that’s on YOUR paper. You insert the pleasure item into them and they are allowed to take off the constricting item. If you don't guess the word in the right amount of time then the punishment object will be inserted a new word is then drawn and the time limit is kept. The game ends when both constricting items are removed from both bodies.

Repeat as desired.

A little complicated but with a little perseverance I thought we could achieve it.

I had briefed Sarah about the things to get earlier in the day, I just had not told her Why.

So my list of things was:
1) A piece of rope...predictable but effective
2) A Sexy Kitty (A suntan lotion bottle- Private Joke) Pleasurable.
3) Over ripe banana...not Pleasurable!

Sarah’s list of things:
1) Bungee cord (Elasticised cord with hook on either end)
2) A Winch handle..Believe it or not this is really pleasurable, well the ones use are
3) A rather large torch with a huge handle!

I got a little confused with Mr LostSnakes instructions as to the words so I made two piles of words, the first was just different body parts (all female for obvious reasons).

The second was a list of random words that Sarah and I picked from the newspaper..to make it interesting we had about 50 of these words so that we would not be able to remember them, I chose 25 as did Sarah.

Now as I am a polite Girl, Guests go first, I let Sarah choose the first body part.
She pulled out a piece of paper from the cap we had put them in and said ‘Ha legs’

God I thought that was easy, and I watched as she took the rope and tied her ankles together using a quick reef knot.

Now my turn, I picked out the piece of paper and groaned..I passed it to Sarah to see and a wide smile came across her face.. ‘PUSSY!’ She almost shouted the word in triumph.

‘OMG! How am I going to tie my Pussy up with a Bungee Cord?’

‘Easy’ Sarah replied...’A bungee thong!’

So that’s what I had to do..I put the bungee behind my back and pulled the two ends to my front and then passed them between my legs. Then pulling them up so they passed between my bottom cheeks.

I then hooked the two ends on to the bungee across my back and there you had it, a very uncomfortable and tight thong. Sitting down only made it worst as the two cords chafed my pussy lips.

Sarah then drew out a word from the other pile.

‘Ok Miss, you have 30 seconds to guess my word’

‘Car......nope

House....nope

Errrr Policeman....nope

Gun....nope

Diamonds! .......Awww Sophie how did you guess?

Just did hon...in 15 seconds Yeh’

I quickly removed the bungee but even so it still left red marks around my thighs and puss .

Sarah passed me the winch handle...now for those of you who don’t sail, a winch handle is a metal handle and when placed in a winch, it enables you pull in ropes.

Handles differ boat to boat but the one we have has a handle bit on it that is designed to the shape of the fingers of your hand. So it has five large ridges on it.

Not knowing whether Mr. LostSnake wanted me to leave it inside me for the duration or not, I slowly inserted the handle in my Puss and gasped each time I pushed another ridge inside me...

So I’m lying on my bunk with the handle inside me reaching that happy girl place...when Sarah hands me the cap and demands I pick a word for her to guess.

Talk about dragging me back to the real world...I slowly pulled the handle out of myself and ignored the fact that I really wanted to cum.

‘Okay Sarah I have a word, now you have 30 seconds...go’

‘Bus...nope

Err Horse...nope

Camera...nooo

Train...nope

Aeroplane...nooo

Tony Blair.....God no

Gordon Brown...God Sarah get real

Ummm...Schools

Hospitals.... nooo

Credit Crunch...noo

Swine Flu....no

Times running out...

No Sophie please.....

Errrr...... Sorry Hon Time is up.

So I ook the Banana and gave it to Sarah....now she hates bananas and the look on her face was classic...

She pushed the tip against her puss and it started to go in slowly but the pressure was too great and the skin split and it mushed into her pussy..She almost screamed and I had to put my hand over her mouth to stop her waking the Parents...

The smell was terrible.

Just as I was about to draw another piece of paper, there was a knock on the hatch...

‘Sophie, Sarah are you Girls Okay in there?’

Christ it was my Dad..

‘I thought I heard some kind of a scream’

‘No Dad we’re fine it’s just Sarah moaning in her sleep’

‘Oh Okay’ and he went......

God that was close...we waited for 20 mins then I helped Sarah clean up with some wet wipes.. I took the mush that we got out of her and opened the hatch and threw it over the side.

That kind of put a stop to our games that night...so I left the hatch open to try and get rid of the smell of squished ripe Banana and turned on Sophie...

As I kissed Sarah Good night she still looked very uncomfortable especially as I made her keep her legs tied together all night.........

PART THREE TO FOLLOW.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:03 PM   #10
Lostsnake1134

Quote:
1133 LostSnakes out there but who knows..
I'm the best out of all of them. I dared the others to destroy themselves
Lostsnake1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #11
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Great story.
to bad you dint go in to detail of what happened in the showers.

But still great story
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #12
Dice7
getDare Addict

*Buzz* you're a bad kitty but I'm loving the story!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #13
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

God, I hope you haven't stopped. Please say you didn't stop doign dares, cause I seriously hope you did my dare.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:42 AM   #14
Keynes

Wow...looking forward to you coming home hon.....
Keynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:18 AM   #15
Smooth Boy

Send a message via MSN to Smooth Boy

Hey Fluffy

Keep this going

Really great!
Smooth Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk