Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-02-2017, 08:20 PM   #1
Madden17
Account Banned

Default Pussy pain diaper dare

BY DOING ANY OF THESE DARES YOU ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PROBLEMS CAUSED BY THIS DARE, THOUGH UNLIKELY

This dare consists of 5 tiers, once you start a tier you must finish it, but each missed tier is a punishment

Tier 1:
Get a diaper and put it on you, go outside and find a singular ant and pick it up and put it in your diaper, walk inside and stand legs spread, hands on head for 3 mins while the ant hopefully is biting your pussy, I have done this with 10 fire ants, have fun, after that I would clean your pussy out good to make sure the ant is out

Tier 2:
Get a diaper and lay it out on the counter, put a few staples and tacks in there, put the diaper on and hump the counter for 2 mins. Then go to a open area and do: 50 jumping jacks, 30 sit ups and then slap your pussy 5 times over diaper.

Tier 3: hot glue some sandpaper into a diaper, from back to front, do the same excersises from above, then go on a walk outside in the diaper and a sports bra, your pussy should be nice and raw by then

Tier 4: put on a diaper then pour the hottest hotsauce you have down the front, then rub your pussy thru the diaper, after you edge 3 times you open legs and put hands on head, stand there for 10 mins, crying, screaming, however you cope with a fiery pussy

Tier 5: get a mixing bowl and mix this: 3 cups sand, 1 cup hotsauce and 3 tablespoons of icyhot, pour the mix into a diaper and put it on, rub your pussy till it is completely raw, bonus points if you can get a friend, or sibling to do this for you, then 50 hard pussy spankings with a wood spoon, after this you shall stand legs spread hands on head for 20 mins.

Report below and Kik me if you failed or didn't do any tier: Madden171615

Likes: hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, bikini, spanking, pain, pussy spanking, dice dares, getting my pussy soaking wet

Punishments: diapers, clamps, fire

Limits: piercing, anything public or with family, permanent, edging

Toys: bullet vibe with remote on wire

TRY Butterfly's Matchmaking Service THEY ARE GREAT

Kik:Madden171615
Madden17 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Madden17 for this post:
Old 05-02-2017, 10:13 PM   #2
painsubinnd

God now i really wanna try this
painsubinnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:28 PM   #3