Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-24-2017, 10:43 PM   #1
tvpig4u

Default I'm back! 26F, *RIP* BLADDER RIPOFF

hi,
Just breif about me
Its been 1 yr, I just can't forget the the fun dares IIgot to do on my earlier posts And many dares and competition along with @CherryChocolate and other,

Yes, i just cant have enough of bladder play, i am planning to have a new bladder competition with her tomo, and i still wish to get my bladder controlled today...
Dare
i feel like a slut.. but i feel something right when i am being controlled..

i am currently traveling in a train, had a long train ride, am traveling since 8pm yesterday, its 10:40 right now, and expect to reach home station by 3pm and then will have to take a cab back to home, am HORNY AS HELL
and want to take pee holding dares
Also will be free after reaching home, so Will do any dare given in the group, limits to public exposing
u can tell me how much to drink... what to wear... how long should i be holding.. and what shall i be doing during that time... you all can add onto each others dares..

thank you.. i will start with a glass of water to begin with.. and an hr..

@CherryChocolate you get your chance to sweet revenge again
Likes: bladder bursting,nipple torture, pain, deepthroat, spanking, kneeling on rough surfaces, being controlled, icy hot, clit torture, school punishments(situp, murgh punishment), semi public(never want to get caught), figging,
Dislike (or love to hate): edging and denial, anal
Limits: Pictures, family, too public or messy, extreme insertions, harsh humiliation
tvpig4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:02 PM   #2
wifehacker

Hold pee as long as you can, but if you gonna go you must do following:
You can pee only in 3 sec bursts, and like by the 3. second all pee flowing must be stopped. Between every burst you have to make 3 squats. When few first bursts go over 3 sec then you have punishment by 10 pussy slaps when doing squats. When train arrives, you must go home without wearing panties. Drink can of some orange juice.
XoX
wifehacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:32 PM   #3
Khaliss

I have send you a pm, hope you read it soon
Khaliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:37 PM   #4
tvpig4u

Hi Khaliss, I saw your pm, but I don't have kik at the moment, will have to download it,
I would rather prefer tasks on this thread as more people can add up the the dares, and to your question, yes you have idea on how much I can take and how long I can last, will take all the dates in this thread, and it can go over 24 hrs, even weeks of a dare comes as such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaliss View Post
I have send you a pm, hope you read it soon
Likes: bladder bursting,nipple torture, pain, deepthroat, spanking, kneeling on rough surfaces, being controlled, icy hot, clit torture, school punishments(situp, murgh punishment), semi public(never want to get caught), figging,
Limits: Pictures, family, too public or messy, extreme insertions, harsh humiliation
Old 04-24-2017, 11:41 PM   #5
tvpig4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifehacker View Post
Hold pee as long as you can, but if you gonna go you must do following:
You can pee only in 3 sec bursts, and like by the 3. second all pee flowing must be stopped. Between every burst you have to make 3 squats. When few first bursts go over 3 sec then you have punishment by 10 pussy slaps when doing squats. When train arrives, you must go home without wearing panties. Drink can of some orange juice.
XoX
Hey, thank you so much for your dare, will for sure follow it, but as there aren't any posts on here yet, and i only started with 1 glass of water, and an HR which will get over in 5 mins, I will add another hr and a glass to the Dare, just because I am too naughty, I ain't wearing any panties right now too i hate wearing panties i hardly wear em.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:50 PM   #6
Khaliss

I suggest you to drink some coffee/tea/coke/beer to add some fun, if you wear a belt: make sure she apply pressure on your bladder.And you are not allowed to cross your legs
Khaliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:55 PM   #7
tvpig4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaliss View Post
I suggest you to drink some coffee/tea/coke/beer to add some fun, if you wear a belt: make sure she apply pressure on your bladder.And you are not allowed to cross your legs
Thanks khaliss, it's been 1:08hrs since I'm holding and i will reach in 2:30hr more, my almost empty Bladder had 2 glasses of water since then, no I am not wearing any belt, I'm wearing a tee, bra and a shorts. And i have a sleeper seat so in lyin on my seat. as you insisted I had another cup of coffee,. Thanks,

I have 1 more he to hold
And meanwhile I'm also downloading kik, and will post the dare you give me on kik here, so others can add on the tasks as well.

Last edited by tvpig4u; 04-24-2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:08 AM   #8
tvpig4u

Wink

Only 30 mins left until I can't pee
Old 04-25-2017, 12:26 AM   #9
tvpig4u

Finally I feel like I have to pee bad, still have to hold more 18 mins
Old 04-25-2017, 12:37 AM   #10
tvpig4u

9 more mins to go until I can pe, yayy or i don't know hehe
Old 04-25-2017, 12:50 AM   #11
tvpig4u

2 he are up, no one active right now, not have been asked to increase time, but I am a slut, there are so many men's here, I am imagining them all cumshot on my face, lol, I
Untill now I have had 2 cups of water and one coffee, already have to pee very bad,the time already up, but a slut like me will like to wait for 10 more mins, if I don't get any replies untill then, I will pee utleast one and will the. Continue to follow instructions on this thread
Old 04-25-2017, 12:54 AM   #12
03pparki

Drink another coffee and increase time by 2 hrs. You have kik yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpig4u View Post
2 he are up, no one active right now, not have been asked to increase time, but I am a slut, there are so many men's here, I am imagining them all cumshot on my face, lol, I
Untill now I have had 2 cups of water and one coffee, already have to pee very bad,the time already up, but a slut like me will like to wait for 10 more mins, if I don't get any replies untill then, I will pee utleast one and will the. Continue to follow instructions on this thread
03pparki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:57 AM   #13
tvpig4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03pparki View Post
Drink another coffee and increase time by 2 hrs. You have kik yet?
Opps, I thought I will Scott easy this time, yes I have kik add me tvpig4u
Old 04-25-2017, 01:01 AM   #14
tvpig4u

Got another dare from khaliss, can't pee for 5 hrs at least..

Really not sure how will i survive,
Old 04-25-2017, 01:59 AM   #15
tvpig4u

Update: as @03pparki and @Khaliss is also giving me tasks over kik, thought will update there tasks on the thread too,
@khaliss dared me to hold for 5 more hrs,
@03pparki dared me to keep toothpaste in my pussy for 20 mins , then I can request @khaliss to reduce an hr from the 5 hrs,

So currently I am holding from 3 hrs and 13 mins I hv drank 2 cups of water and 2 small coffee, and have toothpaste in my pussy, and have to hold 2:45 mins more, im still in train and will arrive my destination in 30 mins,

Really desperate to pee..

More tasks are welcomed

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bladder, dare, fun, play