Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-15-2017, 11:24 PM   #1
TheBigAwfulWolf

Find Get Dare Matchmaking, Resurrected

Hello all,

A Wolf and a Butterfly had a talk, and because the Wolf does so much playing with spreadsheets and is a glutton for huge projects, the Butterfly granted permission for a redux of the once closed matchmaking program!

So, if you're looking for someone, having had the time, or just think you should leave it up to the experts to introduce you to people, this is the program for you. Your information will be kept confidential, and will be used to pair you with other members in the program that you seem compatible with. Once "hooked up" the pair of you can try out hurting one another for a week to see if it works before committing to anything, and if not, be paired with someone else.

Any reports of harassment or non-consensual abuse will result in the immediate termination of the harasser from the program.

A note on demographics: the responses to the previous program were overwhelming male, and overwhelmingly submissive. So, if you're a fella, or if you're a sub, your chances of meeting the Domme of your Dreams are not amazing. There just aren't that many Dominatrixes looking for new subs. Thems the breaks. I can't invent new Dommes out of thin air.

So, if you're ready to fill out the application, it can be located here: https://goo.gl/forms/WakORNEdO38peHsy1

Make sure you fill out the entire thing. Incomplete applications will be deleted.

Also, I may use this data to conjure up some charts and graphs. There won't be any identifying information on these, but it will be interesting to see the demographics of the forum's singles in greater detail.

If you've any questions or trouble, just reply in thread, shoot me a PM, or you can probably find me on Skype under TheBigAwfulWolf
TheBigAwfulWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:17 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I am just wondering how this project is coming along!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dating, dom/sub, hookups, matchmaking, relationships