Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-04-2017, 11:44 PM   #1
Drakonsan666

Default Horny exhibitionist slut needs to be punished

Lately I've been a naughty brat for my Master and I'm on a repeated offense of playing with my pussy and orgasm without my Masters permission and he's asked of me to request punishment for my slutty cunt and asshole and I'll give a detailed report when I've done my punishments and will send pics of the results that I took during my punishment.
Hard limits: fireplay, blood/scat, puke/vomit, knife play, needle play, anything causing permanent damage, incest, family or friends involved, beastiality, branding, toothpaste internally (anal and vaginal).
Interests: humiliation, bondage, masochism/sadism, exhibitionism, bondage, forced/denied/controlled orgasms, clit/pussy/nipple torture, anal.
Toys: clothespins, toothpaste, toothbrush(not electric), rubber bands(varying sizes).
Drakonsan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 08:08 AM   #2
galaxyboy1313

Get on your knees, fuck your throat with a toy. Make sure you are covered in drool. Whilst doing this repeat "I'm sorry Master" I want you to really shout it and earn his forgiveness
galaxyboy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to galaxyboy1313 for this post:
Old 04-05-2017, 08:53 AM   #3
Aimy24

You must fuck your ass for 10 mins but toothpaste is your only lube
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Aimy24 for this post:
Old 04-05-2017, 02:20 PM   #4
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

liberally sprinkle salt on your pussy. edge. repeat until you have edged 3 times.

Post your report here and photos to my kik or via PM.

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Unlocked males please don't message me.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to scotts96 for this post:
Old 04-05-2017, 05:01 PM   #5
Symphony33

Feel free to join another naughty slut in the forum who has this same identical problem in this task.

You can find the task here: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=41625

I hope that this will help deter you from doing this unacceptable behavior.
Symphony33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:55 AM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Go to the store and buy the largest cucumber they have, and some sex lube, and rubbers if you don't have them. Now when you get home strip, and put the cucumber in a rubber, and lube it up and your asshole too. Go into the bathroom and get the toothpaste, and your toothbrush. Now back into the bedroom, and get on all fours. Start fucking your ass with the cucumber, and when you have it about 3/4 of the way in, put a dab of toothpaste on your clit, and start scrubbing it with the toothbrush. Now start working the cucumber in and out, as you scrubbing your clit, and I want you to cum for me 5 times.

You can PM me your report. Also send a picture of your red clit to my PM after your done with the punishment.

If your good at being bad, maybe i'll punish you again.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:14 PM   #7
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold one of your breasts while you slap it 25 times with the other hand. Repeat for the opposite breast. Afterwards, lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please provide your detailed report here and by PM
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rhowc for this post:
Old 04-14-2017, 09:43 PM   #8
Drakonsan666

Yes Sir I've done the punishment ty for the task
Old 04-14-2017, 09:45 PM   #9
Drakonsan666

Eeeppp ouchie toothpaste lube was absolutely miserable definitely won't want to repeat the offense if I had to do this every time. Ty for the punishment Ma'am
Hard limits: fireplay, blood/scat, puke/vomit, knife play, needle play, anything causing permanent damage, incest, family or friends involved, beastiality, branding, toothpaste internally (anal and vaginal).
Interests: humiliation, bondage, masochism/sadism, exhibitionism, bondage, forced/denied/controlled orgasms, clit/pussy/nipple torture, anal.
Toys: clothespins, toothpaste, toothbrush(not electric), rubber bands(varying sizes).
Old 04-14-2017, 09:48 PM   #10
Drakonsan666

I'll get the pics asap sorry I forgot first time
It really stings the salt drawing out the natural lubrication and moisture
Ty for the punishment Sir
Old 04-14-2017, 09:52 PM   #11
Drakonsan666

Yes Sir I will ASAP don't have cash at this moment but I'll complete this when I get paid next time Sir :$
Never had anything bigger than a slightly large(ish) toothbrush in my ass and oh boy I can tell now this will most definitely hurt
Ty for the punishment nontheless
Old 04-14-2017, 09:54 PM   #12
Bartho

Put as many clothespins as you can on your pussy. For every one add a tally mark just above your clit. When you can't add any more write "I managed X clothespins" across your boobs where X is the total of the tally marks.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:27 PM   #13
Gonedoe

Scrub your pussy, inside and out, with toothpaste and toothbrush. Try to cleanse it of your rulebreaking.

M 24
Likes: Edge, cum, anal, chastity, exposure, self bondage, pain
Dislikes (punishments)pee
Limits: Face, messy, scat, permanent, friends, illegal
Gonedoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 02:18 PM   #14
Drakonsan666

@aimy24 & @gonedoe
Problem is because of my health I can't do toothpaste internally or else it can cause health problems and cause damage to me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, brat, discipline, punishment, slut