Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-31-2017, 09:56 PM   #1
GriffinStar

Key Forced to Dance in Costume

Put something on that is really skintight like a unitard or wet suit. Put the key to a Padlock below the caller of the suit or the shoulder for a bigger challenge. Now put a humiliating, full body suit with a zipper over top of the tight suit. An animal costume such as a chicken suit works perfectly for this. Pad the humiliating suit with pillows, blankets or whatever else you can find. This will prevent you from pushing the Key down with your hands, makes you look fat and will make it hot when you have to dance around. Once you're nice and round, it's time to seal your fate by locking yourself with this http://www.boundanna.net/html/en_tech_ziplock.html (The key inside the tight suit will be the one for the padlock on the caller) after you lock yourself up in your cute little outfit, it's time to make it harder. Duct tape the caller of the suit to your neck so you can't get the key from the caller opening of the suit (make sure not to cover the chain collar that locks you to the suit or the zipper opening). Put mittens on then stuff them as well so they're nice and stubby. Then, duck tape them shut to your wrists and the body suit's sleeve. This will prevent you from trying to pinch the costume to get the key down faster, you won't be able to get the key from the wrists and you will be unable to peel the duck tape off with those stubby hands of yours. Make sure that whatever you wear, you leave an opening at the bottom of the ankles so you can eventually get the key out. If you are doing this dare outside, wear something ridiculous for shoewear such as flippers so you have to wear them to protect your feet.

You're all locked up in your humiliating prison and the only way to get out is to dance around in your ridiculous outfit to try to get the key to the bottom. The constant shaking around will make it look like you're dancing even if you're trying not to. You can put a speaker and a music player on full blast with a endless loop of silly or childish songs like the chicken dance, Hokey pokey, what does the fox say etc. inside the humiliating suit so you're not able to turn it off and you have to dance to every song.

The key may get stuck but it just means you have to dance herder! This predicament might last for a while. Bring a pair of scissors just in case; if everything else fails, you can cut the costume off but then you would ruin the costume.

You can do this dare anywhere like in front of the window or on the side of a busy street. Have fun being forced to do your degrading dance in your embarrassing outfit. Let me know how it went and if you videotape yourself, please share with me!

Gray area: Pee, cum

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood, Anything illegal, pictures/videos, online exposure, full public.

Last edited by GriffinStar; 04-02-2017 at 08:45 AM.
GriffinStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to GriffinStar for this post:
Old 04-01-2017, 11:36 AM   #2
baby916

Very thought out dare.

To change it slightly, with a 50/50 random chance, you can wear a morphsuit with feet, and cut one foot cover off, and when you shake key out, it might go down wrong leg.

Goodluck.

I love to be dressed up in my available costumes.

But, I mostly am available in the morning pst
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 03:24 PM   #3
GriffinStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby916 View Post
Very thought out dare.

To change it slightly, with a 50/50 random chance, you can wear a morphsuit with feet, and cut one foot cover off, and when you shake key out, it might go down wrong leg.

Goodluck.
Oh, good idea! That means if it goes down the wrong side you'll have to lie on your back, start dancing on the floor with your leg in the air shaking which would really suck This will also cause you to really move those hips.

You can duct tape one of your ankles like the wrists and caller to create the same affect.

Enjoy!

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood, Anything illegal, pictures/videos, online exposure, full public.

Last edited by GriffinStar; 04-01-2017 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 06:24 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

The link you put doesn't seem to show any certain scenario. Also be make sure that you can use scissors if you get stuck with the stubby hands.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 07:44 PM   #5
GriffinStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
The link you put doesn't seem to show any certain scenario. Also be make sure that you can use scissors if you get stuck with the stubby hands.
Thank you for picking the link out, it's weird because it doesn't give a direct link to the scenario. Once you're in that page, go to "basic" and then "zip lock". Basically the idea is to create a chain around your neck that also ties to the zipper. You will use the padlock to attach the two ends of the chain. A ring will tighten the chain to the exact perimeter around your neck. You won't be able to pull the zipper down because it's attached to your neck and you won't be able to slip the caller off because it will be too small.

The stubby hands will also make it pretty hard to unlock yourself afterwards. You will probably need to ask someone else to cut you out of the costume (if you were not using a gag) or unlock you which will definitely add to the humiliation. You can do this with a Master or a friend. If not, you can grip a knife to cut yourself out. Your extra padding will help keep you safe but be very careful!

Old 04-02-2017, 05:35 AM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Ah, so this is what you wanted to go to:
http://www.boundanna.net/html/en_tech_ziplock.html

Got it.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #7
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

Really cool. I've got a wetsuit I can use to put the key down so just need an outfit to go over the top. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 08:11 PM   #8
baby916

A bunny suit for Easter or even a chicken costume.

I love to be dressed up in my available costumes.

But, I mostly am available in the morning pst
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 08:52 PM   #9
GriffinStar

Another idea to add to this dare-

Make sure before starting this dare you have a large urge to go to the washroom, hold your bladder longer at the point where you were struggling to hold it in. Then lock yourself in your humiliating costume. This will make it even more comfortable when you were dancing around. If you can't hold it in in time to get the key down; you will be forced to piss yourself and your costume. The worst part, you are forced to keep on dancing in your urine soaked costume for however long it takes to get the key out. This will definitely make the situation more degrading and uncomfortable.

The following user says Thank You to GriffinStar for this post:
Old 04-06-2017, 07:41 PM   #10
CherryGirl201

Oh my god ... this would be so humiliating to be forced to do while you master watched you squirm and jiggle, laughing and recording your humiliation

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 05:44 PM   #11
Beginnersh

I will do this dare if someone picks a costume for me. I'll send video proof to the first person that links a humiliating costume from a Dutch/EU/UK store on here.

EDIT: Someone sent me a PM, so this offer is over

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories

Last edited by Beginnersh; 12-30-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dance force costume lock