Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-26-2017, 02:00 PM   #1
Whatever789

Default Started punishment, now what?

I've begun punishments and the person who gave them to me has left me to fend for myself. I'm currently in a state of needing to pee but I'm not allowed. I'm also edging with my panties on every five minutes and am not allowed to cum. I need to know what to do next.
Likes: Pain, holding enemas, urethra play, bladder enemas, self bondage, piss & cum control/denial, paddling sensitive places, soft anal, Icy-Hot, wet shorts, punishment with forced orgasms/overstimulation, ice cubes on clit and/or in pussy and ass, light pin/thumbtack play, sharing photos/videos of punishment, hot wax

Maybe: Piss tasting/drinking, pussy to mouth

Limits: Scat, family or friends, permanent, any degree of public, burns, cuts, bruises, face photos, ass to mouth, affection
Whatever789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 02:02 PM   #2
PacifierGirl

Give your stomach-area 25 spanks. That'll help your need to pee!

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post:
Old 03-26-2017, 03:04 PM   #3
Mr.Blue

Default Command

Hold in your pee until you can barely hold it any longer. It MUST be a dire situation...the worst you've ever had to go before wetting yourself.

Then you will squat in the shower and finger yourself as hard as you can...while trying to hold it in. Your goal will be to force yourself to pee...while still trying to hold it in.

This will be slow and grueling, but you deserve it...force as much out as you think you can..humiliating yourself in the process.

After you're done, take a sharpie, write "piss slut" above your pussy, and you may not cum or wear any panties until it fades off.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post:
Old 07-15-2017, 10:19 AM   #4
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Rub your pussy with icehot as you are edging your pussy, you are absolutely not allowed to cum if you don't edge at least 100 times today.

Also spank and press on your stomach, and continue to drink more water, and wear a pair of shorts so that if you pee yourself you will have more clothes with piss.

If you pee yourself you have to change your edges and instead cum 100 times in a row with out stopping. (or as many as you can do.)

I would love report and/or pics and vids of this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, orgasm denial, punishment ideas wanted