Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-13-2017, 05:59 PM   #1
sciencegal

Female "Guided" Masturbation for the Ladies

This dare will take you through 4 short sessions, detailing the position you will be in while masturbating. Afterwards, there is an added twist depending on when you enjoyed your orgasm. I wrote this dare for the general reader, so you may not enjoy every aspect of this dare. If something violates a limit, please feel free to adapt it to suit your individual needs. This is also my first posted dare, so apologies if it's sub-par.

Toys are not required for this dare, though you are allowed to use one if you so choose. You will need something like rope, string, tape, a scarf, or a belt for session 4 (use whatever you have available). It would also be wise to use a stopwatch to keep track of the time during. Do your best not to look at the twist below until afterwards; I want you to let your orgasm happen naturally.

Now that we got the setup out of the way, onto the fun part.

The Task

For the first session: I want you naked on your hands and knees, your face pressed on the floor or bed, and your knees spread apart at least shoulder width. You have 4 minutes to masturbate using a toy or by rubbing your clit; you may only use 1 hand for each session, so choose wisely. Once the 4 minutes are up, you will wait 1 minute, then switch positions.

For the second session: Lie down on your bed. Take a pillow and prop it under your butt. Spread your legs nice and wide and have at it. You have 5 minutes to masturbate during this session. You will again wait 1 minute before switching positions.

For the third session: Stand facing the wall. Spread your legs slightly, about shoulder width. Lean forward against the wall, forming an "L" shape while using one hand for balance. You may use your other hand to masturbate for 6 minutes. You will again wait 1 minute before switching positions.

For the last session: Again lie down on your bed. Put your feet together and spread your knees, making the butterfly position with your legs (heels and toes together, like how you stretch your muscles). Bind your feet together using rope, tape, or whatever you have available. Once you’re all done with that, tie the hand you usually masturbate with to the corner of the bed. Now you’re ready for your last session. You get 7 minutes to masturbate this time. Once the time is up, stop all touching and wait 3 minutes before untying yourself.
Please note: If you do not feel that you would be able to untie yourself easily, or you don't have anything available, don't tie yourself up. Instead, just keep your hand pressed firmly on your bed in the position it would have been tied in. ALWAYS be safe and err on the side of caution.

The Twist

If you had an orgasm in the first session, you must have been very horny. No panties tomorrow for you my dirty girl.

If you had an orgasm in the second session, you will wear a butt plug for at least 2 hours each day for 3 days.
If anal is a limit or you do not own a butt plug, instead you will put a dab of mouthwash, toothpaste, or hot sauce on your clit and nipples 4 times each day for 2 days. Wait a minimum of 30 minutes between each application.

If you had an orgasm in the third session, you will not be wearing clothes while home for the next 2 days. You will sleep naked and may only put clothes on just before you leave your home, and you will take them off immediately upon your return. In addition, on at least 1 occasion, I want you to leave wearing panties, but you may not enter your home unless you are not wearing panties. Take them off wherever you like, public bathroom, car, wherever. Just not inside your home.
If you live with your family or a roommate, you may wear clothes while they are home. Any time you are alone however, you will strip and remain that way until they return.

If you had an orgasm during the fourth session, you will bind your breasts while masturbating the next 3 times (you may use a scarf, rope, or anything else you have available. It doesn’t have to be a fancy tie, just do your best). You will also tie a crotch rope on yourself for the entire day tomorrow. You may take it off for bathroom purposes, but otherwise you will feel that rope digging into your soft skin all day.
If you don’t have rope, instead you will give yourself a moderate to severe wedgie for the entire day tomorrow in place of the crotch rope. Make sure you wedgie the front and back to really feel the full effects. And instead of binding your breasts, put 10 clothespins on your nipples and breasts, 5 per side

If you failed to orgasm during your 4 sessions, that’s a shame. Since you obviously weren’t turned on enough, you will get 1 full week to work on that. To begin, panties are forbidden for the entire week. You will edge 5 times per day for the first 3 days (15 total edges). On the fourth day you are not allowed to touch yourself. Then you will have 3 days in denial; you may however edge up to 5 times per day during your denial. After your week you should be nice and horny, so now you may play the game again. Hopefully this time you get your orgasm
Old 03-15-2017, 09:31 AM   #2
STFUnKNEEL

Send a message via Yahoo to STFUnKNEEL

Good addition to my slave's orgasm control routine.
98% Daddy
98% Master
97% Voyeur
96% Primal (Hunter)
93% Experimentalist
89% Sadist
84% Non-monogamist

Kik: Talldarkchoc4u

Likes: Humiliation-based dynamics. Master/slave. Exposing. Blackmail. Pet play. Power Exchange. Orgasm Control.

Dislikes: Time-wasters. Bullshitters.
STFUnKNEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:03 PM   #3
sakurafan1217

Can u make a male version?
sakurafan1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:07 PM   #4
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurafan1217 View Post
Can u make a male version?
Penises aren't my forte, but I suppose I could give it a shot.

Edit: Here is the new thread for guys.

Last edited by sciencegal; 03-15-2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Added link
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk