Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2017, 02:46 PM   #1
BellyBelle

Default Snow Day, Looking for ABDL Dares

Title says it all. I have a snow day tomorrow (and might have another one the next day) and I'd like some diaper dares to do. Keep in mind that I probably can't go out, since it's supposed to be a pretty terrible snowstorm, and my family will be home.
Limits: eating gross things, full public, risking outing myself, butt stuff, nudity outside of home, pain

I recently cleared out my PM dares since they were old, so please send me some!
PM Dares
BellyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Well as a start you need to be kept warm it must be cold there. Your diaper should help with that :3 . You are not to change your diaper till the morning after your snow day (so sleeping in it too). You must alway wet your diaper to fill it up with warmth, and if you enjoy messing then do that too (optional). When the diaper starts to leak just put another one over it to keep in the warmth. Stay dressed im some snuggly girls clothing and carry a blanky with you as much as you can. And one more way to stay warm is by being active so every waking hour do some push ups, run on the spot, star jumps, ect (mix it up).

Hope you enjoy and are able to stay nice and warm. I look forward to hearing how you day goes

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, babygirl, diaper, request dares, sissy