Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-09-2017, 05:53 PM   #1
darkrbx

Default "Click Clack balls" as butt-plug overnight

Hey people,

I have been wanting to wear a butt-plug overnight for a while, and I couldn't seem to find a household item suitable for it.
I am planning to order one online but it will take like a month to ship it.

As I just can't wait I went searching a little more and found this laying around my house:
I have no idea what plastic it is made of, I attached a different string to it and shove it up there. Do you think the plastic, or anything will harm me?
Also, do you think it will get further up my rectum and the cord will dissapear?

EDIT: Posted this in the Dares section as I am daring myself to hold it overnight, I usually don't do any anal-related things.

Last edited by darkrbx; 03-09-2017 at 06:01 PM.
darkrbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #2
Nwbie
getDare Devil

First of all, sorry but this would still not belong here, and would still be more appropiate for the request TorD section.

Now will it hurt you, maybe, the plastic itself is really harmless, however the finish isn't.

You see were those the ball halves are fused there's a sharp edge, this sharp might cause damage by scraping your intestines, which isn't really that good.
Any dirt on the balls could cause an infection in that case and that would be really bad.

It going in shouldn't be too much of a concern, you can alway loop the cord around your boxers once. (even if it goes in you should be able to poop it out)
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, beads, over night, overnight