Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 03-05-2017, 01:23 AM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default Anonymous truth section.

I have been posting Google forms questionnaires in the truth section lately and what I notice is that many people responding don't fill out their username in the form.

I think this means that people are more willing to respond, and respond honestly, if they can do so anonymously.

I think it would be nice to have a (separate) truth section in which people can ask and answer questions anonymously. So any post made there will not be (visibly) linked to a username.

How do you guys feel about this idea?
I would be fine if the admins can still see who posted what so that they can still take action if anything illegal or against TOS is posted.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 03:28 AM   #2
darkwing duck

good idea. I think a lot more people would be honest about their answers if they were anonymous. I think a lot of people here are worried about what others will think of them if they told the truth.

looking for a young female slave [email protected]
Email me and tell me about yourself.

LIKES- I like most things to do with being outdoors and i love my fishing and camping.

Sorry i dont have or use KIK.

Last edited by darkwing duck; 03-05-2017 at 08:07 PM.
darkwing duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:12 AM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I have been posting Google forms questionnaires in the truth section lately and what I notice is that many people responding don't fill out their username in the form.
Know that the getDare users only make up roughly a third of the people on here. Put otherwise, there are twice as many unregistered viewers as there are registered users. So logically, there would be twice as many people who don't fill out their getDare name on your Google forms because they simply are not registered. Although, unregistered users tend to take no action when viewing threads, but even so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing duck View Post
Good idea. I think a lot more people would be honest about their answers if they were anonymous. I think a lot of people here are worried about what others will think of them if they told the truth.
I hope they are not worrying too much because there is no reason for them to be worried about what other people might think of them. I hope (that I can safely assume) that the people on getDare are very much open minded. It would be rather.... weird (?), that someone would laugh at someone else's kinks when he's kinky himself. Besides, isn't getDare 99% anonymous already? Unless your real name is darkwing duck.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 03-05-2017 at 11:23 AM. Reason: additional quote
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:32 AM   #4
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Know that the getDare users only make up roughly a third of the people on here. Put otherwise, there are twice as many unregistered viewers as there are registered users. So logically, there would be twice as many people who don't fill out their getDare name on your Google forms because they simply are not registered. Although, unregistered users tend to take no action when viewing threads, but even so.
Hmm... I knew this to be true but I hadn't thought about it actually. Good point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I hope they are not worrying too much because there is no reason for them to be worried about what other people might think of them. I hope (that I can safely assume) that the people on getDare are very much open minded. It would be rather.... weird (?), that someone would laugh at someone else's kinks when he's kinky himself. Besides, isn't getDare 99% anonymous already? Unless your real name is darkwing duck.
Yes, a lot of very open minded people here indeed. But I still stand by my case that I think more people would answer truths if they could do so anonymously. Speaking for myself I know I would. I won't lie on here. But I will also not just answer anything or tell everything about myself. Whereas if I could do so anonymously I think I would. And no, I'm not talking about anything illegal here.

Everybody, at some level, still cares what people think: it's only human. And people will still judge. Maybe far less so here then anywhere else but people will still judge and form an opinion on you based on what you say and do. That might not be a negative opinion. But it will still be an opinion that you might not want somebody to have.

So I still think an anonymous section is a good idea.

EDIT: Oh and we might be anonymous from real life. But we are not anonymous on here. I am Jaroface and everybody can see what Jaroface thinks and says. That's what I meant by anonymous. Anonymous Jaroface.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote