Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2017, 11:20 PM   #1
Thelostgirl

Default Play with or punish me. 22f

It's been a long time since I've posted so it's time to leave my fate up to everyone. I finally have an apartment to myself so I want to break it in. I'm home most of tomorrow and will do any dare throughout the week

Likes: pain, bondage, bladder torture, clit torture, stretching, spanking, pussy torture, humiliation

Dislikes: edging, denial, semi-public

Limits: blood, family/friends, full public, scat/pee, super messy, photos, animals, more than day long dares, diapers, animals, extended denial, enemas

I do not have clothes pins, rope or a kik. I am not looking for a master at this time
Thelostgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:32 PM   #2
WeepingWillow

Drink a glass of water, no going to the toilet without permission from me for the next 12 hours, put in your butt plug, and put a peg on your clit.

I want you to stay like that for 10 minutes then reply back and tell me which one item you'd like to remove the most or do the most, and we can discuss it. xxxxx

If you don't have a peg, get 2 pencils or something similar and put rubber bands around each end, then stretch them open and use those.
Male / 34 / Straight With a Hint of Bi / Still a Virgin / Very Submissive With a Hint of Switch (For the Right Mistress/Sub) / Love Tasks & Instructions / Happy to Instruct Sub Women (If it Pleases Them)

My Interests and Limits
About Me
My Blog

Big kisses and cuddles to you all. xxxxx

Last edited by WeepingWillow; 02-11-2017 at 11:36 PM.
WeepingWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:47 PM   #3
Thelostgirl

I should have this in my description but I don't always have available access to internet so I can't do dares that require messaging back for permission. Feel free to modify and add a punishment if you would like.

Likes: pain, bondage, bladder torture, clit torture, stretching, spanking, pussy torture, humiliation

Dislikes: edging, denial, semi-public

Limits: blood, family/friends, full public, scat/pee, super messy, photos, animals, more than day long dares, diapers, animals, extended denial, enemas

I do not have clothes pins, rope or a kik. I am not looking for a master at this time
Thelostgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:53 PM   #4
WeepingWillow

That's OK, scratch the last dare. I see you wanted something for tomorrow anyway.

Drink at least 2 glasses of water before you arrive at your new apartment and no using the toilet until you've completed the task.

Put in your butt plug and bring your handcuffs to your new apartment.

Once you get to the apartment, get naked, handcuff your hands behind your back. You must now hump your way to an edge in each and every room of your apartment. You can hump the floor, the furniture, but no vibrator and no hands.

Once you are in the final room, you may hump your way to an orgasm, then you may relieve your bladder in the bathroom and remove the cuffs. If you don't complete the task you will end up wetting yourself somewhere in your new apartment.

Let me know what you think. xxxxx
Male / 34 / Straight With a Hint of Bi / Still a Virgin / Very Submissive With a Hint of Switch (For the Right Mistress/Sub) / Love Tasks & Instructions / Happy to Instruct Sub Women (If it Pleases Them)

My Interests and Limits
About Me
My Blog

Big kisses and cuddles to you all. xxxxx

Last edited by WeepingWillow; 02-11-2017 at 11:56 PM.
WeepingWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:59 PM   #5
thebutler

Insert glass plug, put nipple clamps on for 10 min every hour for 12 hours, at the top of each hour spank your clit 10 times then edge with small vibe. you can orgasm after the 12 hours are up.
thebutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:43 AM   #6
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

I can't think of anything right now but shadow ice has a dare called the hell tease, so I would say do that. Looking forward to a report if you do.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy