Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2017, 07:27 AM   #1
SpankAndGagMe

Default Self Spanking

So I've got so much work to do but I keep procrastinating and delaying it as I'm so horny and masturbating all the time. My friend's think I'm such a hard worker and I lie telling them how much work I've got done and that they should be ashamed for always going out. I need to be put in my place and given an encouragement to do my work. Please instruct me on how I should spank my naughty bottom and I'll give you a good report.

I am a slave to all of getdare!!!

Call me Slut

I love a good Spanking!

Degrade me!

Likes: Spanking, Gagged, Humiliation, Cock worship, Discussing Fantasies
Limits: Family, Friends, Pee, Poo, Pictures, Permanent
SpankAndGagMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:15 AM   #2
Beans

You need 4 clothespins, a paddle, some rope and an extensioncord. I will use harsh words to make it more interesting. Hope you like it and don't feel offended. Let's get started.

Strip! Stuff your worn socks in your mouth and your dirty panties over your head. I hope you look like an idiot right now. Pathetic! Now use the rope and tie your ankles together, tight. Put a clothespeg on each of your nipples and balls. Bend over a chair and give yourself 50 hard swats with the paddle on each cheek. Now move to the middle of the room. Put your ugly face on the floor and your fat ass in the air. Like the bitch in heat that you are. Give yourself 100 whips with the cord. Make it hurt, bitch. Now stand in the corner for 10 minutes and keep saying: thank you Beans for teaching me a lesson. And write over your chest: this bitch needs to be punished.

I hope you liked it. And maybe you would like to return the favor. Looking forward.

KIK: Beansi

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?cp=60

Likes: Spanking, Faceslapping, Clothpins, Chastity, Humiliation, Degradation, Femdom, Corporal punishment

Oks: Pictures (without face), Bondage, CEI, JOI, Collar and Leash

Dislikes: Piss, Line writing, Anal, CBT, Petplay, Spit, Cuckolding, SPH, Crossdressing, Corner time

Limits: Public, Outdoor, Scat, Beastiality, Incest, Illegal
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beans for this post:
Old 02-07-2017, 03:27 PM   #3
SpankAndGagMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans View Post
You need 4 clothespins, a paddle, some rope and an extensioncord. I will use harsh words to make it more interesting. Hope you like it and don't feel offended. Let's get started.

Strip! Stuff your worn socks in your mouth and your dirty panties over your head. I hope you look like an idiot right now. Pathetic! Now use the rope and tie your ankles together, tight. Put a clothespeg on each of your nipples and balls. Bend over a chair and give yourself 50 hard swats with the paddle on each cheek. Now move to the middle of the room. Put your ugly face on the floor and your fat ass in the air. Like the bitch in heat that you are. Give yourself 100 whips with the cord. Make it hurt, bitch. Now stand in the corner for 10 minutes and keep saying: thank you Beans for teaching me a lesson. And write over your chest: this bitch needs to be punished.

I hope you liked it. And maybe you would like to return the favor. Looking forward.
Thank you very much for punishing me sir! I stripped off completely naked and stuffed the socks I was wearing into my mouth and put my soaked panties over my head. Yes sir I looked and felt so stupid. It was very humiliating! I tied my ankles together very tightly and put the clothes pegs on my nipples and clit. I shuffled carefully over to a chair and bent over it. I spanked my ass really hard sir with the paddle 50 times on each ass cheek. It hurt so much, but I loved the sting! I then jumped humiliatingly into the middle of the room and pressed my face against the floor and stuck my slutty ass up high. It was such an embarrassing position sir, but it made the punishment really stick with me. I whipped myself 100 times with the cord sir. It hurt so much! I haven't used the cord on myself for that long before and my eyes were filled with tears before the end of it. I then got up sniffling and hopped to the corner and made sure my tits touched the walls. I repeated 'Thank you Beans for teaching me a lesson.' For the 10 minutes of corner time and then wrote 'this bitch needs to be punished' across my tits. I now cannot sit and my ass is very sore. Thank you sir for punishing this bitch. I deserved every bit of it!

I'll be happy to return the favour - I'll PM you

I am a slave to all of getdare!!!

Call me Slut

I love a good Spanking!

Degrade me!

Likes: Spanking, Gagged, Humiliation, Cock worship, Discussing Fantasies
Limits: Family, Friends, Pee, Poo, Pictures, Permanent
SpankAndGagMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, horny, masturbating, punishment, spanking