Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
Beard
GD grammar police

Default Home alone tomorrow

Hey everyone!

I'll be home alone tomorrow for a good while. I would love some tasks to keep me busy. I don't need to be useless all day, I need to get some housework done. If anyone has any ideas for motivating me they would be greatly appreciated.

Anything like tasks, edging, dice dares and such are accepted. I will right very very detailed reports.

My likes and limits are in my sig.
Toys: nipple clamps, vibrator, butt plugs (small medium large), wooden spoon, toothpaste.

Let's have some fun!

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 02:39 PM   #2
Idubbeldareyou2

here try this milovana tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=34416
I just did it and was lucky with the cards except in the end. But I was not planning on cumming anyway.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 03:16 PM   #3
Beard
GD grammar police

I will do it and let you know how it went!!
Thank you sir!

Keep them coming! I'd love to be pretty horny by the end of the day.

Toy List

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:53 PM   #4
Beard
GD grammar police

Anyone have any more tasks?

Toy List

Old 01-27-2017, 08:08 AM   #5
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idubbeldareyou2 View Post
here try this milovana tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=34416
I just did it and was lucky with the cards except in the end. But I was not planning on cumming anyway.
I will be doing this here in about an hour! I'll let you all know how it goes.

Does anyone else have any ideas for me today? I am really horny...

Toy List

Old 01-27-2017, 10:18 AM   #6
Beard
GD grammar police

So this was a fun milovana tease.

Round 1: 4 of diamons.
I had to start off with 40 strokes. Easy. but I started to get hard after them.

Round 2: Queen of spades.
Theres the hard one. 200 strokes. I did them at a medium speed. By the end of them I was rock solid and wanting more. I wasn't getting close to the edge, but I was definitely aroused. Felt so good.

Round 3: King of Diamonds.
I had to stroke once per second for 2 minutes. So 120 strokes. It was frustrating because I desperately wanted to stroke faster. But I followed the rules. By the end I was throbbing but not close to the edge. My cock really likes all this attention without edging for some reason... But I know I'm about to enjoy edging and stroking fast a lot.

Round 4: 3 of Hearts.
I had to stroke 2.5 times per secondfor 1 minute. This feltgreat because it wasfaster. I was getting close to edging but didn't quite reach it. My cock was standing at full attention after the strokes because I just wanted to keep going...

Round 5: Ace of Spades
Ugh. Once a second for 1 minute. Again. So frudtrating. I just want to stroke AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

Round 6: 6 of Spades.
Put a clamp on my nipples. It pinched a bit but doesn't hurt too bad. I'm sure it'll get worse later. Especially when I start bouncing a little because I'm edging... Then the movement will make those pins hurt...

Round 7: Ace of Clubs.
There's the edging... Just one. I was given a 1:30 timer and had to reach the edge as soon as the clock ran out. I started stroking fast to get myself worked up. Then slowed down when I was getting close to the edge at the 60 second mark. When it got to 15 seconds I sped up a lot and edged right as the screen changed. I just wanted to keep going and go over... I'm so horny...

Round 8: 5 of Clubs
2 edges with a 10 second pause in the middle. Whew. I was stroking so fast because of all the frustration earlier. I got to the edge quickly. But those 10 seconds of no touching was painful. I just wanted to grab and wank and cum... But then 10 seconds later I started stroking at a medium pace. I worked myself to the edge very slowly. It was excrusiating. But I let go. Whew. I wanna cum.

Round 9: 6 of Diamonds
Do however many edges are on the card... I did 6. And I'm ready to burst. The first 3 were easy to control because I wasn't close to the edge. But the 4th one... It started to get hard to hold back. I took less of a break for the last 3 so I could just get them over with. I'm so horny. Ugghh... 6 edges. That's a total of 9. I'm ready to cum...

Round 10: 4 of Hearts
Edge holding... I had to hold an edge for 45 seconds... I have been so horny this entire time. So I was crying out when I was holding for the last 10 seconds... I'm ready to cum. I hope I get to.

Time to cum: Queen of Clubs.
I got to the edge. Ready to burst I clicked the clubs button and...
Of course 45 more seconds of holding. Waiting to see if I get to see a pussy so I'm allowed to cum... The waiting was unbearable.
And... Denied. Didn't get to cum. Ugh.

I'm so horny and desperate. Someone please give me a task where I can cum... I'll do anything...

Toy List

Old 01-27-2017, 05:16 PM   #7
Idubbeldareyou2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
So this was a fun milovana tease.

Round 1: 4 of diamons.
I had to start off with 40 strokes. Easy. but I started to get hard after them.

Round 2: Queen of spades.
Theres the hard one. 200 strokes. I did them at a medium speed. By the end of them I was rock solid and wanting more. I wasn't getting close to the edge, but I was definitely aroused. Felt so good.

Round 3: King of Diamonds.
I had to stroke once per second for 2 minutes. So 120 strokes. It was frustrating because I desperately wanted to stroke faster. But I followed the rules. By the end I was throbbing but not close to the edge. My cock really likes all this attention without edging for some reason... But I know I'm about to enjoy edging and stroking fast a lot.

Round 4: 3 of Hearts.
I had to stroke 2.5 times per secondfor 1 minute. This feltgreat because it wasfaster. I was getting close to edging but didn't quite reach it. My cock was standing at full attention after the strokes because I just wanted to keep going...

Round 5: Ace of Spades
Ugh. Once a second for 1 minute. Again. So frudtrating. I just want to stroke AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

Round 6: 6 of Spades.
Put a clamp on my nipples. It pinched a bit but doesn't hurt too bad. I'm sure it'll get worse later. Especially when I start bouncing a little because I'm edging... Then the movement will make those pins hurt...

Round 7: Ace of Clubs.
There's the edging... Just one. I was given a 1:30 timer and had to reach the edge as soon as the clock ran out. I started stroking fast to get myself worked up. Then slowed down when I was getting close to the edge at the 60 second mark. When it got to 15 seconds I sped up a lot and edged right as the screen changed. I just wanted to keep going and go over... I'm so horny...

Round 8: 5 of Clubs
2 edges with a 10 second pause in the middle. Whew. I was stroking so fast because of all the frustration earlier. I got to the edge quickly. But those 10 seconds of no touching was painful. I just wanted to grab and wank and cum... But then 10 seconds later I started stroking at a medium pace. I worked myself to the edge very slowly. It was excrusiating. But I let go. Whew. I wanna cum.

Round 9: 6 of Diamonds
Do however many edges are on the card... I did 6. And I'm ready to burst. The first 3 were easy to control because I wasn't close to the edge. But the 4th one... It started to get hard to hold back. I took less of a break for the last 3 so I could just get them over with. I'm so horny. Ugghh... 6 edges. That's a total of 9. I'm ready to cum...

Round 10: 4 of Hearts
Edge holding... I had to hold an edge for 45 seconds... I have been so horny this entire time. So I was crying out when I was holding for the last 10 seconds... I'm ready to cum. I hope I get to.

Time to cum: Queen of Clubs.
I got to the edge. Ready to burst I clicked the clubs button and...
Of course 45 more seconds of holding. Waiting to see if I get to see a pussy so I'm allowed to cum... The waiting was unbearable.
And... Denied. Didn't get to cum. Ugh.

I'm so horny and desperate. Someone please give me a task where I can cum... I'll do anything...
Well done. Nice report

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, denial, dice dares, edging, tasks