Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-16-2017, 09:19 PM   #1
nicelyvillainous
getDare Ladder

Default Dare: Artisinal Punishments

So I'm waiting for my new job to start next week and will have a fair bit of time. So I'm offering to write a creative and interesting punishment for anyone who catches my interest.

I tailor my tasks to the sub, both their likes, dislikes, and limits but also what they have listed as available, whether they live with parents/roommates, and what type of job school they have.
Also what other rules the sub is working under, unless you willing to risk being forced to break them to fulfill my task. I may also look at what punishments you've suggested for others in the past...

I may give you the option to push/break a limit to avoid a difficult task, eg. for a sub that has anal as a limit, to stroke her asshole while she edges, or to edge with a clamp on her clit. However I will not force you to break a limit with no other option, and please check if i seem to, I can misread or make a typo as easily as anyone else.

Let me know what severity of punishment you would like, and whether you would like it to include pain, degradation, humiliation, writing lines or other tasks, and/or rules and restrictions.
Punishment severity is 1-10, <4 is funishment, 5-8 is a serious punishment, and 9+ may or may not cause you to wake up in a cold sweat at the memory...
Oh and by posting, you agree to follow any punishment I assign you, which may be a wildly different severity or type than what you requested, especially if you give the reason you should be punished.

I make no guarantees that everyone will receive a punishment, or even that I will work on a first come first serve basis, since, as I said I will be reading your likes dislikes etc. and previous posts to see if you interest me.

Reports will be expected.

Male dominant creative sadist with a soft side. My mind goes dark places but I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.

Bi, but lean strongly towards the distaff side of the force, so if male, you will have to make an effort to attract my attention for long.
nicelyvillainous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #2
sinvore

hello Sir punish me plz

PM Me Limits no death , dismemberment , or scat (WS ok).
sinvore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:15 AM   #3
Glimpsesofme

I would be interested in a level 5 punishment. Please punish me.
Glimpsesofme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk