Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-09-2017, 05:18 AM   #1
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Drink Covered in spit

Spit seems to not get much love here so lets give it some, its a bit messy but easy to clean up, I added a few options for different fetishes.

Keep a cup (or bottle) with you all day, spit into it as much as you can, see how full you can get it by the end of the day. Remember to drink plenty of water too. At the end of the day go to a place where you can get wet, your shower, bath, on a towel or if you enjoy more public your yard. Then take your cup and pour the spit all over your head, letting it run down your face and body. Rub it over yourself enjoying its texture, then gather plenty of it as lube and use it on your cock or pussy (or cage if your in chastity :P ) and booty hole if your into anal. If you want to and are allowed to to orgasm you are to cum over your spit covered body. You may clean up when you have had enough fun with your spit.

I hope you enjoy this dare leave a lovely report and let me know what you think I might post a few more dares if people like them :3

Ps: yaaaayy my 200th getdare post

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection

Last edited by KittyAydy; 01-09-2017 at 07:23 AM.
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:
Old 01-16-2017, 12:47 AM   #2
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

anyone willing to try this?

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:45 AM   #3
Coooc

Nice dare, I'll do it tomorrow !

Lovebondage, rope, tape, gag, smelly socks/underwear, spits, edging, neoprene

Like funny, original, forced workout, light anal, short term chastity

Dislike, but can be punish orgasm control, ruined, piss, small pain, light scat, messy

Limits ... , public, blackmail, blood, face, x-dress, severe pain, shaving or anything permanent, loosing time (corner time, line writing ...).

My PM dares and stuff
Coooc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:21 AM   #4
Coooc

Hi !
It's been a fun dare.

I've been spiting nearly all day (I didn't wanted to spit during my meals to keep "clean" saliva). I had nearly 400cL at the end of the day, it is not so much. it was smelling very good, like when you have some dry spit on the face when you kiss someone very passionately for a long time. I was tired and I wanted to have some time to enjoy my shower so i kept it on my table for the morning.

When I woke it was really smelly, but it wasn't such a good smell ... More like 2 weeks old milk :-S I wanted to drink some, but I didn't, I think it could have been dangerous. So I went into my shower and emptied the bottle on my hairs and on my stomach. It was really smelly and a made myself a "shampoo" with it and I stroked my stomach for some time. I was really hard and started to jerk off with my spit. when my dick wasn't completely wet, I was taking more spit from my hair ^^. I came after 15-20 minutes and it was really good.

I took a real shower after that, much less fun ...

I will probably do it again, but will not let the spit on my table for a night ...

If you like spit too, use this this link to play : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183809

Lovebondage, rope, tape, gag, smelly socks/underwear, spits, edging, neoprene

Like funny, original, forced workout, light anal, short term chastity

Dislike, but can be punish orgasm control, ruined, piss, small pain, light scat, messy

Limits ... , public, blackmail, blood, face, x-dress, severe pain, shaving or anything permanent, loosing time (corner time, line writing ...).

My PM dares and stuff
Coooc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Coooc for this post:
Old 02-01-2017, 10:17 AM   #5
badlittlegirl

This was a really nice dare!
Not sure how much spit i collected, but it was enough to generously fill up the very bottom of a water bottle, so several tbsp. I went into the shower and rubbed some of it around my tits and the poured some down my chest. It slid down my tummy and then over my cunt. The spit was really cold and I wasn't expecting that, but I loved the feeling of it, I've got a kink for anything cold. I then used the rest to masturbate to the point of edging. This task got me so fucking horny I was dripping.
I'll definitely be doing this again (:
badlittlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to badlittlegirl for this post:
Old 04-16-2017, 05:22 PM   #6
Janus100
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds super fun and humiliating, I have to try this. I will report back once I've done it!
Janus100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 05:48 PM   #7
WeirdlyTurnedOn
getDare Sweetheart

I think freezing it for the night might keep it from smelling. I wanted to do this, but with cum instead. Would take more time though. Think I'll try this! Use it as lube maybe ;D
Limits: Pain, anal, scat/piss, permanent/curse hypno files, pics, public, family/friends and disgusting stuff.
Love some light crossdress, just here for simple and fun dares to give me pleasure. Pics on my profile :3

My PM dares!
WeirdlyTurnedOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:44 AM   #8
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Tempted to use this in a predicament bondage scenario as the smell of spit is revolting to me.

Being tied up underneath a bottle that is leaking sounds rather exciting though.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spit