Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
techsavvyslave
Account Banned

Post Male looking for somebody

My name is Andrew, some people call me Andy. I am 29 years old, I will be turning 30 this year. I have a webcam and messengers. I use skype mostly(techmale29). I also have an android tablet that I can install applications and/or games on. I do enjoy playing some video games. I am looking for somebody that can give me tasks to do throughout the day, maybe even via calendar. I am married, my wife is very vanilla and isn't into this like I am. She knows I am but she doesn't want me to do anything where she can see me doing it. I also have teamviewer it is installed and ready. I have pictures of my wife and some of me and her on my computer. I am also willing to do a blog, or type stuff whatever, I am open to suggestions. I also work from home and I am willing to be on my webcam while I am working just remember that I am limited on what I can do.

Some of the stuff I have, are rubber bands, clothes pegs, 2 old shoe laces and a tens unit that has 4 pads, 2 channels(0 off - 9) and a rate and width settings(low, med, or high) bother can be different from the other. I am also able to do typing tasks, forced to watch stuff, leave my cam on at all times when possible, put my webcam on a site if needed, chat on that site or whatever. I am open to suggestions even creating a blog. I am not good at creating stories. I can also do things under my clothes as well if possible.

I am looking for somebody that can also control my wallpaper on my computer, for the right person you can control my account here and stuff if u want. You are welcome to spam my inbox at ([email protected]) if you want to. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more.
techsavvyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, skype, slave, teamviewer, webcam