Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2016, 09:24 AM   #1
sluttydarling

Pencil Rules for 2017 Requested 19/F

Hello fellow GetDare users! I am Jess. I have decided I would like some rules to follow for 2017 and would like you all to give me some!

Here are the guidelines I would like you to follow:
1. Please be stay within my limits
*If you wish to make a rule that may bend my limits I have the right to
veto it.
2. Please specify how long I must follow these rules (max 1 year)
3. Please make sure that your rule makes sense
4. Have fun making rules for me!!

I will post the rules in a blog post and will have a link in my signature! I promis to follow the rules but I probably won't give any regular updates on them.

This thread will be closed after midnight on December 31st! I will post the rules page here January 1st and will begin to follow them on that day! Thank you!

~SluttyDarling

In denial for 3 months

Likes: pain, spanking, wedgies, denial, nipple play, ice, clothing limits, hidden public, pussy worship
Dislikes: Lines, Hot, Extreme Pain, Semi - Public, Minor Anal (ice, pens, finger), pee/watersports
Limits: Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family, Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam, pics with face, blackmail

PM Dares
sluttydarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:27 AM   #2
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Rule for the whole 2017 - you are only allowed to come if you did wear 24 hours no underwear.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Iamnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:29 AM   #3
BabyLucy

Every swear word will result in a spanking. The first time you swear in the year, it's a spank on your ass. Nothing too bad. Next time, it's 2 spanks and then 4 and then 8 and it doubles until you learn to watch your mouth, missy!

Likes: Humiliation, ABDL, Pissplay, Petplay, Life Control, Verbal Humiliation, Pain, Messy, Public Humiliation (mild), Risk of being caught, Challenges, Anal

Limits: Pics, Edging, Family & Friends

Kik me at "LucyJodieHannah" - please humiliate me

Does my diaper need to be changed? Please PM or kik me asking if my diaper is clean or dirty.
BabyLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:52 AM   #4
ZeroNull
Account Banned

In addition to not being allowed to orgasm without going commando for 24 hours (which I second) you should also not be allowed to go commando unless you've a completely smooth and bald pussy.
ZeroNull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:55 AM   #5
andy4
Distinguished Member

Once a month you must find a private public restroom and masturbate in it till you cum
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 10:12 AM   #6
sluttydarling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLucy View Post
Every swear word will result in a spanking. The first time you swear in the year, it's a spank on your ass. Nothing too bad. Next time, it's 2 spanks and then 4 and then 8 and it doubles until you learn to watch your mouth, missy!
What qualifies as a swear word? Like does damn, heck, or crap count?? Just want to be clear!

In denial for 3 months

Likes: pain, spanking, wedgies, denial, nipple play, ice, clothing limits, hidden public, pussy worship
Dislikes: Lines, Hot, Extreme Pain, Semi - Public, Minor Anal (ice, pens, finger), pee/watersports
Limits: Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family, Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam, pics with face, blackmail

PM Dares
Old 12-24-2016, 01:23 PM   #7
sluttydarling

Bump Bump Bump Bump

In denial for 3 months

PM Dares
Old 12-24-2016, 02:08 PM   #8
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Keep a count of all your orgasms for the year. By then end of 2017 you should have have more orgasms than there are days. If not make up for it with edges 3 edges = 1 orgams.

Once a week put minty toothpaste on your nipples and clit.

To build on the swear words rule add one write one naughty/humilating word on your body for each swear word you use. Post a picture of your word covered body to your tumlr(weekly).
Old 12-24-2016, 05:08 PM   #9
LeonK64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnotsure View Post
Rule for the whole 2017 - you are only allowed to come if you did wear 24 hours no underwear.
Why stop there? No bras or panties for 2017!
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 11:02 PM   #10
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Default Rules for 2017:

Daily:
Must sleep naked.
Always wear something pink.
High heels 5 days a week.
Pussy must be stuffed whenever online.

Every other day:
Before bed, roll a dice and put 4 times as many clothespins on your body.
Make sure they are secure. Do 5 jumping jacks. For each clothespin dropped, apply 5 more.
Wait for 5 minutes before shaking them off, hands on your head. Go to bed if all pins are off, or after 10 minutes leaving remaining pins.
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 11:27 PM   #11
Markong992
getDare Sweetheart

Default Deepthroating Skill

If you don't have a dildo, buy one. If you have an old one, buy a longer one. For every day next year, you have to practice deepthroating a dildo for X number of times where X is equal to the month multiplied by the date. So on 1/1/2017, that's one times one (one time). On 2/1/2017, two times one (two times). And by 12/31/2017, twelve times 31, (372 times).

Kik: markong992

Likes: Chastity, Denial, Edging, Underwear Control(not bra)

Limit: Face, Permanent, FinDom, and Scat
Markong992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 02:04 AM   #12
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

1. You may only have 100 orgasms in the year. Which can be lost as punishment and never be earned back as reward . Each orgasm must follow a blog post write up of how it happened.

2. You wiil edge once each morning and once before bed.

3. You must take 1 photo a day and make a album of dare photos you cannot delete until 2018 .Where you put this album is down to you.

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female 19, rules, rules for a year