Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2016, 02:42 PM   #1
WillAlwaysObey

Default Spank and punish me 19F

I'm currently being denied orgasm until Sunday (18/12/16) and I have to edge at least 5 times a day.

I very nearly came today so I think I need to be spanked. Please tell me how what body part to spank (I really want to make my ass very red and sore so it hurts to sit), how many times, and what to use.

I also have clothes pegs to use as nipple clamps and other household stuff if you’d like to make it even worse for me. I will give reports.

I don't currently have my toys, only normal household stuff.

Thank you in advance for punishing this pleasure seeking slut.

I've not been doing this very long so I don't know many likes/dislikes/limits so I'll just put what I know.

Likes: bondage, nipple play, pain, ice, humiliation, edging, denial, spanking and being made to feel like a worthless slut
Dislikes: anal
Limits: messy, bathroom control, photos/videos
WillAlwaysObey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:56 PM   #2
Butcher99

At first strip naked, then bend over a table (if you want pain put thumbtacks under your tits). Now spank each ass cheek 50 times each, alternate cheeks every 10 spank. Use your hand hand for the first round (100 spanks) then the flat side of a hairbrush, then a slipper and at last a belt. That mean 400 spanks in total. I expect a detailed report.

Likes (for my slaves): Anal, Bondage, Humiliation/degradation, Spanking, teas and denial, controlling, toys
Limits: I will respect your limits

I'm an experienced male dom/master looking for a sub/slave
Butcher99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:06 PM   #3
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

if you almost came, that means you edged the proper way. It should leave you desperate and leaking, with your clit throbbing.

Still you should be spanked just for being a slut! 30 hard slaps to each butt cheek with a belt and 20 each with a wooden spoon.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:14 PM   #4
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Oh, that is easy. Use your butt plug, get the clothes pins, put them on nipples and pussy lips and bend over to see your face in the mirror.

Give you 100 hard spanks on your ass cheeks (50 on each side) with the hair brush and than get a ruler and give your pussy 50 hard smacks.

After that you should have something else then coming in your mind.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Iamnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 04:15 PM   #5
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Get into a bra connection wedgie, bend over feet on the ground and spank yourself with a hairbrush. 50 spanks per cheek

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 04:21 PM   #6
WillAlwaysObey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher99 View Post
At first strip naked, then bend over a table (if you want pain put thumbtacks under your tits). Now spank each ass cheek 50 times each, alternate cheeks every 10 spank. Use your hand hand for the first round (100 spanks) then the flat side of a hairbrush, then a slipper and at last a belt. That mean 400 spanks in total. I expect a detailed report.
I just finished this. I did but the thumbtacks under my tits, and they hurts so much! They hurt the most whilst I was doing the spanks with the belt because after the others I couldn't hold myself off them, so all my weight was resting on them.

The spanks with my hand hurt but it was not too bad, but they did turn my ass a nice red. The spanks with the hairbrush hurt really bad!! My ass went very scarlet and on a couple of the harder whack my knees gave out a little. Then when I was doing them with the slipper my ass was already throbbing so these were the worst, my knees were giving way almost every hit, although I noticed during these that my pussy was starting to get very wet!

Finally the hits with the belt didn't really hurt because I don't have a belt thick or strong enough to give a good hit. So if you would like to punish me further because the last part wasn't done well, then go ahead.

Thank you for my punishment Sir, my ass is now very red. I'm going to start the next one now.

I've not been doing this very long so I don't know many likes/dislikes/limits so I'll just put what I know.

Likes: bondage, nipple play, pain, ice, humiliation, edging, denial, spanking and being made to feel like a worthless slut
Old 12-15-2016, 04:22 PM   #7
WillAlwaysObey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnotsure View Post
Oh, that is easy. Use your butt plug, get the clothes pins, put them on nipples and pussy lips and bend over to see your face in the mirror.

Give you 100 hard spanks on your ass cheeks (50 on each side) with the hair brush and than get a ruler and give your pussy 50 hard smacks.

As I said in my original post, I don't have any toys, including my butt plug, with me at the moment because this stupid slut left them all in her uni room!
Please punish me for not being able to complete this!

Old 12-15-2016, 04:53 PM   #8
WillAlwaysObey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
if you almost came, that means you edged the proper way. It should leave you desperate and leaking, with your clit throbbing.

Still you should be spanked just for being a slut! 30 hard slaps to each butt cheek with a belt and 20 each with a wooden spoon.
I know, but I very nearly didn't pull my hands away from my cunt in time. The slaps to my ass with the belt didn't really hurt because I don't have a belt hard enough or big enough to get a good hit. If you'd like to punish me for my failure here, please do.
The spanks with the wooden spoon hurt so bad!!! especially because my ass was already stinging from the hits given to me by Butcher99

Old 12-15-2016, 05:02 PM   #9
WillAlwaysObey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
Get into a bra connection wedgie, bend over feet on the ground and spank yourself with a hairbrush. 50 spanks per cheek
I made the wedgie very tight, then when I bent over it really pulled on my clit and it hurt!

Having already done lots of spanks, my ass was very sore already, and doing these hurt like hell! thank you for punishing me.

Old 12-15-2016, 05:04 PM   #10
WillAlwaysObey

The marks on my ass are already starting to fade! Please hurt me more! Give me marks that will last and make me hurt for days!

Old 12-15-2016, 05:09 PM   #11
lani_122
getDare Succubus

If you still take more, slap each butt cheek with ruller 50 times. Follow it with 50 slaps on wour wet cunt and clit for each.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:13 PM   #12
Butcher99

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAlwaysObey View Post
The marks on my ass are already starting to fade! Please hurt me more! Give me marks that will last and make me hurt for days!
You want pain you get it. If you have insert hot sauce or tabasco in in your asshole (if not use as many ice cubes as possible) sit on thumbtack until the burring stops (or the ice cubes are melted). After that give each ass cheek 200 spanks with the flat side of a hairbrush, alternate cheeks every 10 spanks. For every pause longer than 10 seconds between a spank add 10 spanks to each ass cheek.

Likes (for my slaves): Anal, Bondage, Humiliation/degradation, Spanking, teas and denial, controlling, toys
Limits: I will respect your limits

I'm an experienced male dom/master looking for a sub/slave
Butcher99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:21 PM   #13
WillAlwaysObey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnotsure View Post

As I said, I don't have my butt plug, but I put on the clothes pins and did all the spanks. The ones on my pussy really hurt! I had to pull the clothes pins to the side so I could get at it, but that meant they all hit my clit!

Old 12-15-2016, 05:34 PM   #14
WillAlwaysObey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
If you still take more, slap each butt cheek with ruller 50 times. Follow it with 50 slaps on wour wet cunt and clit for each.
My ass is good and red again! and I can see little bruises starting to come up on one ass cheek! The slaps on my cunt and clit hurt so bad! my legs snapped shut after each one and my cunt juices are all over the ruler!

Old 12-15-2016, 05:44 PM   #15
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Put 4 clothing pegs on each of your pussy lips and one on your clit. Slap your ass untill they all fall off, if you stop for more than 10 seconds slap pegs of from your cunt untill all of them falls off and put them back on. Repeat untill you learn to follow orders.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad slut, punish, punishment, spank me, spanking