Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2016, 09:29 PM   #1
Sexy twat

Default requesting dares for my morning shower

hey I'm gonna get up soon for a shower and i need some things to do while I'm in there, I'm thinking pissing and orgasms that sort of thing but I'm open to other ideas, I don't have any toys but there is whatever I can find in the bathroom, toothpaste, etc. i have about half an hour so do your worst!

My Limits: family interaction, permanent, illegal, social interaction, public, face pics/vids

Kik: sexytwat263
Sexy twat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:40 PM   #2
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Lay down int he tub and urinate on yourself with your mouth open. Whatever pee you get in your mouth hold in there while you take your shower. You must take your shower with only cold water only You are not allowed to get out until you do your normal shower routine plus edge one time.

Once you have edged you can swallow your pea and finish getting ready for the day.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:42 PM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Well before you start your shower,lay on your back in the tub with your legs up and pee on your chest and face.You will only be allowed to cum in the shower if some of the pee gets in your mouth.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:55 PM   #4
Sexy twat

ahh thanks i'll do both of these

My Limits: family interaction, permanent, illegal, social interaction, public, face pics/vids

Kik: sexytwat263
Sexy twat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 03:16 PM   #5
the_diapered_nerd
Account Banned

all day you must pee in a container and kepp it til you get hoe the next morning have a shower as usaul but when you done you must shower in pee from the container (works best if you freeze it also if you fill the container before the day ends you will either have to wet your pant and stay like that for an hour or you have to drink some from your container untill you can pee in the container again) you may not shower for three days after you dump the pee on yourself.
the_diapered_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, shower, slave