Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
notyourbabe

Female 21/f, requesting shower dares!

I'm going to be taking a shower in a few hours, so I am looking for some dares/tasks that I can do in the shower!

See my signature for my likes, dislikes, limits, and list of items that I have available. (Also, just to note, my vibrator is currently out of batteries but can still be used as a dildo. And I currently do not have any ice).

I look forward to doing your dares! I will write back with detailed reports
My Items | My BDSM Test

Likes: pain, humiliation, breast/nipple play, self-bondage, control, edging
Dislikes: bladder control, hidden public, wedgies, gags
Limits: pics, voice, public, illegal, anal, permanent, needles, blood, piss/scat, friends/family/pets, body writing
notyourbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:08 PM   #2
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Before your shower you need to spank your breasts and nipples 20 times with your hairbrush, then put clothing pins on your nipples and pussy lips.

You need to edge 3 times durring the shower and the last edge needs to be under really cold water.
Meatballsurgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:09 PM   #3
Slutonprobation

Edge ten minutes before getting into the shower, then clamp your nipples and put icy hot or toothpaste on your favorite dildo, do a bra connection wedgie to keep it in and take your shower.

I am 18/f, single, don't do pictures but will give reports

Toys: Nipple clamps, icy hot, toothpaste, household items

Not allowed to cum till next Wed
Slutonprobation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:11 PM   #4
notyourbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
Before your shower you need to spank your breasts and nipples 20 times with your hairbrush, then put clothing pins on your nipples and pussy lips.

You need to edge 3 times durring the shower and the last edge needs to be under really cold water.
Okay, will do! How long should I leave the clothespins on?
My Items | My BDSM Test

Limits: pics, voice, public, illegal, anal, permanent, needles, blood, piss/scat, friends/family/pets, body writing
Old 12-10-2016, 02:13 PM   #5
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourbabe View Post
Okay, will do! How long should I leave the clothespins on?

For the entire shower and if they drop off you need to spank your pussy and ass 30 times hard
Old 12-10-2016, 02:15 PM   #6
notyourbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutonprobation View Post
Edge ten minutes before getting into the shower, then clamp your nipples and put icy hot or toothpaste on your favorite dildo, do a bra connection wedgie to keep it in and take your shower.
Sorry, I don't have any bras that I want to ruin by wearing them and stretching them out in the shower like this, so I don't think I will do that part. Could you modify this so I could do it without the bra connection wedgie?
My Items | My BDSM Test

Old 12-10-2016, 02:16 PM   #7
notyourbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
For the entire shower and if they drop off you need to spank your pussy and ass 30 times hard
Alright, will do!
My Items | My BDSM Test

Old 12-10-2016, 02:18 PM   #8
Slutonprobation

Keep your legs closed to keep the dildo covered in icy hot or toothpaste in, if it slips out, must get out of the shower, cover nipple in toothpaste or icy hot and hit each breast 5 times with the bristle side of your brush, hard, then cover the dildo in icy hot or toothpaste again and shove it back in and continue your shower. No cumming allowed. If you cum, you must spank pussy thirty times after you get out of the shower, hard.

I am 18/f, single, don't do pictures but will give reports

Toys: Nipple clamps, icy hot, toothpaste, household items

Not allowed to cum till next Wed
Slutonprobation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:19 PM   #9
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourbabe View Post
Alright, will do!

Lovely, can hardly wait ^_^
Old 12-10-2016, 02:21 PM   #10
notyourbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutonprobation View Post
Keep your legs closed to keep the dildo covered in icy hot or toothpaste in, if it slips out, must get out of the shower, cover nipple in toothpaste or icy hot and hit each breast 5 times with the bristle side of your brush, hard, then cover the dildo in icy hot or toothpaste again and shove it back in and continue your shower. No cumming allowed. If you cum, you must spank pussy thirty times after you get out of the shower, hard.
Alright, will do!
My Items | My BDSM Test

Old 12-10-2016, 02:27 PM   #11
notyourbabe

Okay, so here is what I am planning to do so far:

- before the shower, spank your breasts and nipples 20 times with your hairbrush, then put clothing pins on your nipples and pussy lips
- Edge ten minutes before getting into the shower
- put icy hot or toothpaste on your favorite dildo, and keep your legs closed to keep the dildo covered in icy hot or toothpaste in during the shower*
- edge 3 times durring the shower and the last edge needs to be under really cold water

*if it slips out, must get out of the shower, cover nipple in toothpaste or icy hot and hit each breast 5 times with the bristle side of your brush, hard, then cover the dildo in icy hot or toothpaste again and shove it back in and continue your shower. No cumming allowed. If you cum, you must spank pussy thirty times after you get out of the shower, hard.

If anyone else wants to add anything, go ahead (as long as it doesn't involve cumming!)
My Items | My BDSM Test

Old 12-10-2016, 03:10 PM   #12
notyourbabe

Does anyone else want to add a task? I'll be taking my shower in about 30 minutes!
My Items | My BDSM Test

Old 12-10-2016, 05:11 PM   #13
notyourbabe

Okay, just got out of the shower! Here is how it all went:

So, I started out my edging once, by rubbing my clit relatively gently for a few minutes. I was already a bit horny just thinking about this dare, so it didn't take me too long to edge. I did it gently because I didn't want to make my clit *too* sensitive this early in the dare, haha. After I edged, I set my timer for 10 minutes. While these 10 minutes were passing, I collected the other items I would need for this dare (hairbrush, clothespins, dildo, toothpaste).

After the 10 minutes was up, I spanked my breasts and nipples 20 times with the hairbrush, which made my breasts and nipples especially quite red. I then put one clothespin on each nipple, and two clothespins on each pussy lip. The clothespins hurt a bit, but weren't too awful at first.

Next, I took my dildo and squirted a bunch of toothpaste on it, and rubbed it all around so that it was covered in toothpaste. Then, I inserted the dildo, and before the whole thing was in, the toothpaste was already starting to burn. I managed to slide the dildo in to the base, and I could feel the whole length of it burning inside my, ow. Plus, some of the toothpaste was sort of squeezing out near the entrance to my vagina, and that whole area was burning a bunch too, which maybe hurt even more. After the dildo was situated, I clamped my legs shut to hold it in. Because I had clothespins on my pussy lips, I kind of had to pull them forward, so that my thighs could make contact with the base of the dildo, so that made those clothespins hurt even more.

Next, I turned on the water and got in the shower, which was super awkward because I had to waddle around and keep my legs together. For my 3 edges in the shower, I decided to get the first one over with at the beginning. Because my legs were clamped shut and the clothespins were in the way, it was really awkward, and I basically had to shove a finger or two between my clamped pussy lips and rub my clit like that. The toothpaste was getting really painful already, and the clothespins were getting painful because they were getting jostled around by my rubbing, but I did manage to edge.

After that, I gave myself a chance to recover while I shampooed my hair. Then, I did the next edge, similar to before. My whole pussy was so stimulated by this point, that it barely took me any time to edge. The toothpaste was hurting more now, and the clothespins on my pussy and nipples were starting to become more painful too.

Next, I conditioned my hair, and then got ready to do the third edge. I had been dreading that one the most, because I really hate the idea of cold showers. I've done a dare previous with a cold shower but it was during the summer so the water was only slightly colder than room temperature, but since it is winter here now, I knew the water would be much colder. I turned the water to get as cold as possible, and YIKES, it was SO cold. It chilled me to my bones and practically had my whole body in pain, and amplified the pain I already had in my nipples and pussy. My whole body was shaking from the cold, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to edge. I just closed my eyes and started rubbing my clit as hard as I could to edge as quickly as possible. Luckily, I managed to do it, but it was so difficult because my senses were getting overloaded from the pain from the cold water, from all the clamps, and from the toothpaste which was super super painful by that point.

After that, I immediately turned the hot water back on, and literally had to stand there and recover for a couple minutes, though my pussy was still burning the whole time. I wanted to cum so bad, but I knew I couldn't so I just tried to quickly finish the rest of my shower by washing the rest of the conditioner out, washing my body, etc. Luckily, I didn't need to shave today, because I have a feeling that I would have dropped the dildo out while shaving my legs. Luckily, I did not drop it at all, and did not have to do the punishments.

At the end of my shower I removed all of the clothespins. My nipples were red and swollen, and my pussy lips also felt swollen. Then, I pulled the dildo out, and ow, my pussy felt so raw as it came out. I washed away as much of the toothpaste as I could and then got out of the shower, but there's definitely still some toothpaste up inside me. Even as I am sitting here now typing this, there is some toothpaste oozing out. I looked at my pussy in the mirror and it's pretty swollen, from the clamps on my pussy lips, and from the toothpaste, and from being stimulated from the 4 total edges that I did. I feel so stimulated and horny and I want to cum so bad, ahhh.

Thank you for these dares/tasks, I really enjoyed them (even if my pussy didn't!)
My Items | My BDSM Test

Old 12-10-2016, 05:33 PM   #14
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

That was a very sexy report, enjoyed it a lot.

If you ever want another dare feel free to pm me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
shower, shower dares