Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-03-2016, 10:19 PM   #1
notyourbabe

Default Breast/Nipple Torture Dice Dare

Hi everyone, thanks for checking out my first dare that I'm posting here! This dare is geared towards females but many parts of this can be done by males as well. This dare should be pretty straight forward and only requires some standard household items.

Items that you will need:
- clothespins (at least 2 minimum, preferably 10)
- rope or something similar
- hairbrush
- rubberbands
- string
- any object to use as a "weight"
- ice
- toothpaste, hot sauce, icyhot (at least 1 of these, minimum)

First, remove all clothing and get on your knees. Start by pinching your nipples as hard as you can, counting out loud for 10 seconds. That should get the blood flowing.

We are going to start with some nice sharp pain, by snapping a rubberband against your skin. Roll to see how many snaps, and where:
1. 5 snaps on each nipple
2. 10 snaps on your left nipple only
3. lucky you, only 1 snap on each nipple
4. 10 snaps on your right nipple only
5. 15 snaps on each breast
6. 10 snaps on each nipple

Now, it's time for some clothespins. Roll to see what you'll be doing with them, and wait until the next roll to see how you'll remove them:
1. 1 clothespin on each nipple; use the string to attach a "weight" to each clothespin; leave them on for 5 minutes
2. 1 clothespin on each nipple; leave them on for 5 minutes, giving them a rough twist every minute
3. 1 clothespin on each nipple; tie a piece of string to one clothespin, pass it behind your neck, and tie the other end of the string tightly to the other clothespin so that it is pulling your nipples upward; leave them on for 5 minutes
4. 5 clothespin in a line across each breast, with the center clothespin on the nipple; leave them on for 5 minutes, bending all of the clothespins up and down every minute
5. 1 clothespin on each nipple; stand up, tie a piece of string from each clothespin to your big toe, making sure the string is short enough that you can't stand up the whole way; walk around your room for 5 minutes
6. 1 clamp on each nipple; leave them on for 5 minutes, giving them a sharp flick every minute

I bet your nipples are starting to feel sore now! It would be nice to get some relief, right? Roll to see how you can remove your clothespins:
1. Quickly rip the clothespins straight off, without squeezing the clamp mechanism
2. Lucky you, open the clothespins and remove them as normal
3. Slowly pull the clothespins straight off, without squeezing the clamp mechanism
4. Open the clothespins and remove them as normal, rotate the clothespins 90 degrees, put them back on give them 5 sharp twists, and then finally remove them as normal
5. Slap them off
6. Quickly remove them as normal one at a time, and immediate flick the spot piece of skin where the clamp was 3 times

You deserve a little break now. How about some ice to sooth your nipples? Roll to see how to use the ice:
1. Create an ice water bath out of 1 large or 2 smaller bowls; submerge your breasts for 2 minutes
2. No ice for you!
3. Melt 1 ice cube on each nipple
4. Take 1 ice cube in each hand and rub the ice cube over each breast until they're both melted
5. Melt 2 ice cubes on your left nipple only
6. Melt 2 ice cubes on your right nipple only

Now, grab your hairbrush. We're going to give your breasts a nice spanking, using the flat side of the brush. Roll to see how many spanks:
1. 15 spanks per breast
2. 25 spanks per breast
3. Lucky you, only 2 spanks per breast
4. 10 spanks per breast
5. 30 spanks per breast
6. 7 spanks per breast

Time to grab your rope and/or rubberbands. If you have larger breasts, bind your breasts individually using rope, rubberbands, or similar objects. Your breasts should be made nice and plump and firm. If your breasts are too small for this, use rope to tie your breasts in a simple shinju harness (do a quick google search for this, many sites have simple instructions). Again, your breasts should be squeezed to be nice plump and firm.

Now that your breasts are tied nice and tight, it's time for those clothespins again! Put one on each each nipple, and roll to see how long you need to leave it on, and how to remove them:
1. 10 minutes, flicking them every minute; remove normally
2. 15 minutes; remove normally
3. 5 minutes, flicking them every minute; remove normally
4. 1 minute; quickly rip the clothespins straight off, without squeezing the clamp mechanism
5. 5 minutes; remove normally
6. 20 minutes; remove normally

Time to grab that hairbrush again. This time, we'll be using the side with bristles. Use the bristled side of the brush to "brush" your nipples. Roll to see how many times to "brush" each nipple:
1. 2
2. 15
3. 5
4. 12
5. 10
6. 3

I bet your nipples are feeling sensitive now. But you know what would make it better? A nice spicy sensation... or a nice cool sensation... or both! Roll to see what to rub on your nipples, and how long you must wait to wash it off:
1. hot sauce, 25 minutes
2. toothpaste, 25 minutes
3. icyhot, 25 minutes
4. hot sauce, 15 minutes
5. toothpaste, 15 minutes
6. icyhot, 15 minutes

Your breasts have been tied up a while, right? Let's untie them now. Grab your hairbrush again for your final task. Roll to see how many times you must spank each breast with the flat side of the brush:
1. 10
2. 25
3. 20
4. 15
5. Lucky you, none!
6. 30

Congrats, you made it to the end! If you enjoyed the dare, please post a report below! I'd love to hear about it. And please let me know what you thought of this dice dare, as I am new to writing up dares
notyourbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to notyourbabe for this post:
Old 12-04-2016, 11:26 AM   #2
countrygal
Account Banned

This sounds fun, going to try it out! here are my rolls...
1. 1 clothespin on each nipple; use the string to attach a "weight" to each clothespin; leave them on for 5 minutes
5. Slap them off
2. 25 spanks per breast
4. 1 minute; quickly rip the clothespins straight off, without squeezing the clamp mechanism
6. 3
1. 10

I'll update with how it went later
dislikes: anal(haven't tried it), hard pain
limits: scat, family, pics
countrygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:15 PM   #3
notyourbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygal View Post
This sounds fun, going to try it out! here are my rolls...
5. Slap them off
2. 25 spanks per breast
6. 3
1. 10

I'll update with how it went later
Looking forward to your report!
My Items | My BDSM Test

Likes: pain, humiliation, breast/nipple play, self-bondage, control, edging
Dislikes: bladder control, hidden public, wedgies, gags
Limits: pics, voice, public, illegal, anal, permanent, needles, blood, piss/scat, friends/family/pets, body writing
notyourbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 02:25 PM   #4
submissive_s

My rolls:

6. 1 clamp on each nipple; leave them on for 5 minutes, giving them a sharp flick every minute
4. Open the clothespins and remove them as normal, rotate the clothespins 90 degrees, put them back on give them 5 sharp twists, and then finally remove them as normal
2. No ice for you!
5. 30 spanks per breast
2. 15
3. 20

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 01:59 PM   #5
s_wench2002

mmmmmm...another good one...this one adds spanking.....i cant wait to get some time alone!
s_wench2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 11:10 AM   #6
s_wench2002

First, remove all clothing and get on your knees. Start by pinching your nipples as hard as you can, counting out loud for 10 seconds. That should get the blood flowing.

Nipple play always gets me going

We are going to start with some nice sharp pain, by snapping a rubberband against your skin. Roll to see how many snaps, and where:

Ohhhh...the last 3 or four reallly hurt.....mmmmm

Now, it's time for some clothespins. Roll to see what you'll be doing with them, and wait until the next roll to see how you'll remove them:

2. 1 clothespin on each nipple; leave them on for 5 minutes, giving them a rough twist every minute

5 minutes takes forever, i twisted left and right each minute

I bet your nipples are starting to feel sore now! It would be nice to get some relief, right? Roll to see how you can remove your clothespins:

5. Slap them off

omgg.....took 3 slaps for right and 2 for left to slap pins off!

You deserve a little break now. How about some ice to sooth your nipples? Roll to see how to use the ice:
1. Create an ice water bath out of 1 large or 2 smaller bowls; submerge your breasts for 2 minutes

mmmmmmm

Now, grab your hairbrush. We're going to give your breasts a nice spanking, using the flat side of the brush. Roll to see how many spanks:

1. 15 spanks per breast

ohhh....so red around nipples.....mmmm...gawd i love hard nipple play.....the last 5 really stung!

Time to grab your rope and/or rubberbands. If you have larger breasts, bind your breasts individually using rope, rubberbands, or similar objects. Your breasts should be made nice and plump and firm. If your breasts are too small for this, use rope to tie your breasts in a simple shinju harness (do a quick google search for this, many sites have simple instructions). Again, your breasts should be squeezed to be nice plump and firm.

Now that your breasts are tied nice and tight, it's time for those clothespins again! Put one on each each nipple, and roll to see how long you need to leave it on, and how to remove them:

3. 5 minutes, flicking them every minute; remove normally

i love this! can't the second hand go any faster?

Time to grab that hairbrush again. This time, we'll be using the side with bristles. Use the bristled side of the brush to "brush" your nipples. Roll to see how many times to "brush" each nipple:
1. 2

got off easy on that one

I bet your nipples are feeling sensitive now. But you know what would make it better? A nice spicy sensation... or a nice cool sensation... or both! Roll to see what to rub on your nipples, and how long you must wait to wash it off:
1. hot sauce, 25 minutes
2. toothpaste, 25 minutes
3. icyhot, 25 minutes
4. hot sauce, 15 minutes
6. icyhot, 15 minutes

Didnt have time, will double next one

Your breasts have been tied up a while, right? Let's untie them now. Grab your hairbrush again for your final task. Roll to see how many times you must spank each breast with the flat side of the brush:

3. 20

ohhh....that becomes 40! ohhhhh....my boobs are so red
I'm pathetic....i could keep going
s_wench2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 08:32 AM   #7
Strangeaddiction

My rolls, will report later/tomorrow! I am excited and nervous to see if I can handle it!

3. Lucky you, only 1 snap on each nipple

2. Lucky you, open the clothespins and remove them as normal

4. Take 1 ice cube in each hand and rub the ice cube over each breast until they're both melted

6. 7 spanks per breast

6. 3 brushes

5. Toothpaste 15 minutes

6. 30 hits each

Note: I need a vibrator to cum
Strangeaddiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 08:54 PM   #8
TySub_Wedgies

Sounds fun!! Gonna try tonight!!

Likes- Wedgies, Crotch Ropes, Self-Bondage, Breast Bondage, Spankings, Breast/Nipple torture, Anal

Limits- Family, Friends, Public, Messy, Blood, Scat/Water Sports (Poop/Pee), Facetime/Skype/etc

Curious About- Toilet Control, Semi-Public
TySub_Wedgies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 08:23 PM   #9
dumbestkitten

Here are my rolls:

3. lucky you, only 1 snap on each nipple
1. Quickly rip the clothespins straight off, without squeezing the clamp mechanism
3. Lucky you, only 2 spanks per breast
6. 20 minutes; remove normally
5. 10
4. 15

I'm honestly not sure if I'm more nervous or excited. Will be first time with toothpaste for me.
dumbestkitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk