Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2016, 12:24 PM   #1
thatgirlhypno

Asterisk 20/F Christmas Themed Dares!

Hey ya'll,

I'm looking for Christmas Themed Dares!
Ideally I'd like to do one everyday leading up until Christmas, that'd make 25 dares that I need... Sort of like a dare advent calendar!

I'm looking for new ideas and creativity, everything is appreciated though. My limits are the only things I wont be doing, so that being said feel free to test my dislikes and and thing you don't see on my likes or dislikes...

I'll send you a report on how the task goes as promptly as possibly!

Cheers,

Thatgirl

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:49 PM   #2
O yeah
getDare Sweetheart

Hey twin, since It's Christmas time I figured you should dress up as Rudolph, for 15 minutes you are to be on all fours, nude, with lipstick on your nose and a plug with a Tshirt taped to it as a tail... do raindeers have tails? Who cares you're wearing a plug anyway... ohh and did I mention this has to be outside.
O yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:01 PM   #3
DemonDare

Here are a couple suggestions...

1. It's Christmas so fuck some reindeer food. Put a condom on a carrot and do 500 deep slow pumps in your pussy, then 300 faster deep ones in your ass.

2: hang a Christmas tree decoration from your pussy. Edge while it is hanging there.

3. Pull a santa cap down over your eyes and stand spread arms and legs wide in front of a window for two minutes.

4. Make a naughty list of everyone you've ever fucked, played with and so on and write it in a straight line starting at the top.of your thigh, going down. Wear a skirt this day. If you have a long naughty list people might see it!

5. Don't forget how cold it is. Sleep on the floor nude with the windows open tonight

Hope these are what you are looking for...
PM me and I would love to write you some more, perhaps more tailored to your needs...
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DemonDare for this post:
Old 11-30-2016, 01:22 PM   #4
thatgirlhypno

Quote:
Originally Posted by O yeah View Post
Hey twin, since It's Christmas time I figured you should dress up as Rudolph, for 15 minutes you are to be on all fours, nude, with lipstick on your nose and a plug with a Tshirt taped to it as a tail... do raindeers have tails? Who cares you're wearing a plug anyway... ohh and did I mention this has to be outside.
Wow thanks SO much for this Twin! I honestly wont be doing this outside, but ill be happy to do this tomorrow indoors! Thanks, and feel free to keep Posting some more. )))

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDare View Post
Here are a couple suggestions...

1. It's Christmas so fuck some reindeer food. Put a condom on a carrot and do 500 deep slow pumps in your pussy, then 300 faster deep ones in your ass.

2: hang a Christmas tree decoration from your pussy. Edge while it is hanging there.

3. Pull a santa cap down over your eyes and stand spread arms and legs wide in front of a window for two minutes.

4. Make a naughty list of everyone you've ever fucked, played with and so on and write it in a straight line starting at the top.of your thigh, going down. Wear a skirt this day. If you have a long naughty list people might see it!

5. Don't forget how cold it is. Sleep on the floor nude with the windows open tonight

Hope these are what you are looking for...
PM me and I would love to write you some more, perhaps more tailored to your needs...

These are all awesome suggestions! Thanks sooooo much! I'll be doing all of these except #5, its way too cold to do that here, I dont want to get sick. haha... But thank you for all of these they're perfect! and I'll send you an update whenever I complete one of them.

So, we have 5/25 task ready! 20 left to figure out! Thanks everyone, and keep them coming! If we get over 25 tasks/dares, maybe I'll have to a bunch of them all on Chirstmas Eve or Christmas day...?

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:44 PM   #5
Naughty.SchoolGirl

indoors put a carrot In your ass and crawl around all day with the carrot in sleep with it too. any dares for me at a playground I want extreme public ones pm if you do.

Dislikes: Hot sauce, heavy pee/poo, extreme pain, blood, rough anal, food/drink.

Limits: Family, Body Mods, Tattoos, permenant, body writing, beastiality, and anything clearly dangerous or stupid.
Naughty.SchoolGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:37 PM   #6
Punish_Elite

1. paint / decorate one of your dildo's like a candy cane, get into the spirit (make sure you can wash it off though)

2. advent calenders are popular why not do a different task for each day but the deal is the task has to be different from the previous days. Can ask on here for tasks if you want

Limits: Scat, Anal
Punish_Elite is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
christmas, dares, girl, humiliation, tasks