Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 11-28-2016, 11:48 PM   #1
Kimmiekitten

Default My self torture

I start at 7pm when my husband leaves for work. From then on no more bathroom privlages. I drink 4 bottles of coke while giving the kids baths and getting them to bed, all while my bladder is filling and the need grows.
Once I am alone I begin, i gather my tools and head for the bathroom. I begin by edging with one of my many vibrators. I stick the medium butt plug on the floor and sit on it. I do not allow my asshole prep or lube, it's supposed to hurt. I hold my cheeks open and use my weight to force the dry plug in as quickly as I can. I then stick the large plug into my vagina and rub toothpaste onto my foot and lips. The tingle burn combined with the internal pressure and pain in my ass is enough tobmake me vin, but that's not allowed yet. This is my favorite part, I i gather my makeup brushes. I spread my legs and lips and stick a brush handle to the opening of my urethra and push. I'm not satisfied until I feel it enter my full sensitive bladder. I slowly fuck that tiny hole, taking it out snd putting a bigger or different texture one in it place to violate my bladder, while it's I'm my bladder can't leak a drop. Every hold between my legs is painfully stuffed and plugs, it's a amazing feeling. I take a moment to savor this before I grab a rubber band and begin to flip my stinging clit and nipples. I return to fucking my urethra until I spasm with orgasm.
Kimmiekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kimmiekitten for this post:
Old 11-29-2016, 05:05 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Why so much self punishment?
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:32 PM   #3
master871

This sounds like a wonderful idea to punish my wife with. Thanks for the ideas.
When do you allow yourself to use the bathroom?

I enjoy spanking, examining, and controlling her bodily functions. I give punishments when they are due and rewards when earned.

Useme871- let me see those tiny, undeveloped, minuscule, sorry excuse for breasts; lactating tits.
master871 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss holding, punishment, sounding, toothpaste, torture