Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-16-2009, 11:40 PM   #1
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Default Not A Chance In the world

This is going to be, a lil short story about a night someone somewhere never had.

The little girls name is Penny. Cute girl name? Sure. Shes 12. Now Penny was a very, very, self consious girl. She was nervous about her wait, her skin, her hair, her everything. She did what she could about it, not much. Stand in the mirror and stare at her waist, from the side. Ask her older sister if she had any Ideas for sliming down. And the only tip she got was "Run away with no food, see if I care.".

Now, let me let you in on a little secret. Penny is funny, smart, perfectly built, and can be a little twisted, but is still a great person to love and trust. She knew she was smart, because everyone told her that. Then she got it in her head that she wasn't smart, and was a poser, because her sister Jenna got the feeling of the devil. Jealousy. That practicly screwed up Pennys life! She takes her sisters words seriously. Even though Jenna has beaten her, bitten her, where the mark takes two years to go away, taken things forcefully, and verbally threatend Penny... throughout her life.

Penny often thinks "Would it have been easier if I was an only child? Fuck it. I'll make myself an only child. Somehow."

Jenna, blonde long hair, 13, very pettily framed bone structure, thin as a stick, pretty face.

Thats the definition for everyone who sees Jenna. Only "thoughtfull" would be added for Pennys list for Jenna.

Penny thinks she deserves it, all the crap she gets from her older, smaller sister.

Well, this is about a night that Penny finally gets what she wants.
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight
Thumbs up

please go on it sweet
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Intriguing so far. Let's see how it goes before saying too much.

I'll cut you some slack for the moment, but there are a few spelling mistakes and inappropriate verb tenses. You could also work on building a better narrative structure, but I think you can grow into it, so I'll let you develop at your own pace. I look forward to seeing how your writing evolves.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk