Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-04-2016, 02:16 PM   #1
bedared

Default Andy`s and May`s stories

I will write you two stories and in the end I will ask you : “What would you have done if you were in their place ?”

Andy`s story:

“My name is Andy, I am a fourteen years old boy, I live in my town together with my family and my friends. Every day after school and when we have gym class I am playing soccer in my school yard which is not very far from my home, just 1 mile with my friends. One day when we have sport classes, two month ago I made a bet with my friends that my team will win the game, but we lost it. I bet that if I win the game I will do whatever they will dare me to do. So we lost the match and my dare was to go in the locker room strip naked and run in the girls locker room to stole a pair of panties from a girl. There were no time to try to escape or the girls would have finished their classes and return to their locker room. So we go all the boys in the locker room, I stripped myself naked and I stuck my head out to make sure no one is on corridor and then I run naked in the girls locker room and I began to desperate rummage between the girl`s bags to find a pair of panties. When I found a pair of panties I heard a noise outside the locker room and some giggles from girls. So I run as fast as I could and hid myself into a damaged closet. I don`t know if you believe me or not but when I stayed there squatted I was trembling of fear not being surprised by any girl. When they go to the shower room I run out naked as I was with the pair of panties in my hands through the locker room door trying to burst into the boys locker room but to my horror the door locker room was locked. There was nowhere to hide or to run and I heard girls voices who will came out of their locker room. Then, I desperate started to knock into the boys locker room door and I beg them to let me in. But the door did not opened and the worst thing happened : all the girls came out of their locker room and see me naked knocking like crazy into the door. All the girls burst into laughed and they even took out their mobile phones and takes nude pictures with me. Next day the entire facebook was full of pics with my nude body trying to hide from the torture of being photographed. This was my worst school nightmare.”

Mary`s bet

Mary is a young crazy little girl. A redhead with a perfect pervert grin, blues eyes and soft lips. I think she was only 14 years old when all this story happened. But let`s read her story :

“Hi, I`m Mary. I am a very naughty girl, I live with my parents every day and I attend a sinister school every day. One day after school me and the girls (Adeline, Elsa and I) were going to fool around like girls. It was summer just before summer holiday and we don`t think of our classes. So we were going for a swim to a lake pretty far from my home, but we took Adeline`s car to arrive there.

When we arrived there we change in our swim bath and we took a bath in the crystal clear water. Then we go out we sat on our towels and Adeline says :

- What shell we do now ?
- We don`t have a radio to put some music says Adeline.
- I don`t have with me cards, so let`s playing truth or dare.
- Oh good idea, I said.
- So, said Adeline I will put the first question. I choose Elsa. So Elsa : truth or dare ?

Elsa said truth. Adeline ask her “ When did you kiss a boy last time ?”. Elsa barely mumbled “two years ago”. Adeline said “fuck, this is crazy.” It is your turn now. Elsa said “I choose Mary. Truth or dare?”. I thought that will be cool to chose dare and I chose dare. Elsa said “I dare you to choose only dare for the rest o the game”.

When was my turn I said Adeline truth or dare. Adeline said “truth”. I said “so tell me the truth Adeline when was the last time you made love with a boy ?” Adeline became red and she felt herself lost “aaa !”. “Don`t lie” I said. “I never slept with a boy”. “Oh my God I said, you are a virgin”. She became red like fire. Now was Adeline turn and for revenge she said “ Mary, you must choose dare isn`t it ? “ “yes”.

“Ok then, I dare you to strip naked and swim in the middle of the lack and shout <<look at me>>”.

- No way I said.
- You know that if you refuse a dare the punishment will be must severely. I will put you to run naked around the school.
- Ok, but you stay here and guard my clothes.
- Of course we stay here, don`t worry.

I started to strip myself. First I take off my red blouse, then I removed my shoes and then I undone the button of my jeans and I threw them in a pile of clothes. After that I go nearby the lake edge. Adeline says : “Hey, what are you doing?”

“I am going to swim in the middle of the lake”.
Adeline:”I think you misunderstood the dare. I dared you to strip naked, so remove your bra and your underwear”.
“ Adeline, please no. I am ashamed to do it”, I said.
“Do you refuse the dare ?”
Well ok. I drew breath and I removed my bra. And when I was able to jump she said “underwear too”.

I looked around twice I removed my pinky little underwear and threw them on the pile, I drew breath and I jumped on the lake. I swam into the middle of the lake hopping this will finish soon and when I turned around to say the words I saw Adeline and Elsa picking up all my clothes and running to Adeline car.
I started swimming back without saying the words and I heard Adeline said “I will let you here pussy naked for your courage to make me blushing”. “Please don`t do it to me” I began to beg it.
Adeline climbed behind de wheel and shouted “you can keep those bitch” and she threw out of her window my sneakers.

When I arrived back they were far away. I can`t believed she do this to me. I have three bus station to run to my house and some other streets to pass by and I have only my sneakers. I waited there hopping they will come back till the end of the day and when the night came I realized that I have to go home naked.

That makes me trembling like hell inside of me. What can I say if somebody catch me naked in night. I knew a shortcut to my house to avoid the bus. I was not that crazy to climb pussy naked in a bus full of people. But the problem was that this path on the way home will cross a parking cars. I went near the park and when I arrived there I saw nobody. The cool air make my nipples rock hard and to my surprise my pussy was pretty wet.

I took advantage that nobody was in the parking car and I started easily to sneak past a red parked car when all of a sudden I heard some voices and some laughing. Then I felt my blood frozen and I desperately hope not to be caught. To my luck they choose another car to go, and I felt myself released. Involuntary, being naked I reached my pussy with the right hand and I felt it wet. God, I'd have liked to masturbate myself in that parking lot but I was too afraid not to be caught. I run as I was naked from car to car, but the most dangerous think was when I reached by mistake the door of a car starting the alarm. In that moment I was so afraid that I didn`t know what I am doing and I started to run naked and desperate without caring that I can be caught by somebody.

After I ran some blocks I hid myself nearby a block when all of a sudden ….
If you like my story I will continue....
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk