Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2016, 09:03 AM   #1
MissSluttyBee

Default 22/F with a full day to play

Good Morning all. My mistress and I have come to you for ideas of how to fill my day. i am currently in denial so please nothing that requires me to cum. Everything else will be approved by my mistress and she will ensure that's i provide reports to each of you.

Please see my signature for likes and limits. Thank you for your time

Likes: edging, bladder control, Orgasm control, Hidden public,Humiliation, Wetting, Nipple torture, Name calling, Experimenting

Dislikes: Spanking, Piss drinking, Golden showers, clothing control, anal

Limits: family, friends, full public, scat, permanent

Toys: clothespins, pearl G vibe, collar, rabbit vibe, 6.5" & 8" suction dildo, anal beads, diapers, wand vibe, 3size glass plugs
MissSluttyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 09:23 AM   #2
Winter_Wolf

Have the parts of your body that is covered to have writing or drawings on it. Wear a diaper for the whole day and maybe have it taped so you can't take it off without scissors
Winter_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 09:34 AM   #3
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Anal stretching is always appreciated while in denial! See what the largest item is you can fit in your ass. Maybe mistress's fist? Of course be sure that your vagina goes completely untouched for the day.
When you find the item that you simply cannot take, measure its diameter. That number is the number of hours to spend in a thong bra connection wedgie.
Take time and let mistress use your ass ALL day. At least 8 hours anal training. Even if it's just holding something in there while you watch tv etc. make sure your ass is completely used today.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:36 AM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Since you want to push your public limit go to a park while wearing a collar, a skirt and no panties. Fix your dildo to a bench and sit on it then watch port for 20mn with the volume on max then get up and lick it clean. Make sure people see the dildo before and after

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Very simple and just for fun:
- Everything you eat today must have first touched your pussy. At least some of it must have been inside it.
- You must stir every drink you drink today with one of your nipples first.

If your boobs are big enough I also want you do to the following there, with the addition of options 3, 4 and 5.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=279165

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 11:09 AM   #6
xSilky

Sit out on your front porch wearing loose pants (sweats maybe), and a casual throw blanket. Nothing too large.

Cover the lower half of your body with the throw blanket and lower your pants just low enough to slide your hand underneath.

The goal is to edge yourself 10 times beneath the blanket, but you must remove your hand and use it to wave to anyone who shoots a look your way.
xSilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #7
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Default Profile Pic

Hi,
Really like your avatar.
Have a remake: same position, same location (if nearby, otherwise anywhere outside will do), naked.
Keep it on gd for at least 24h.

Extra daring? Get fully undressed at photograph location. Before taking picture, go hide clothes 100 steps in any direction, then head back to take picture.
Once photographed, crawl back towards your clothes, nipples must be touching ground.

Have fun!

Last edited by MrCrazy; 10-20-2016 at 02:05 PM.
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 03:04 PM   #8
jpf234

Heavily lube two objects one for your pussy one for your ass. Then go for a jog in a skirt and loose top. If the objects fall out put them back in then and there (no bending knees) if they do ten times get on all fours and pick it up with your mouth. If 11 take off everything to be allowed run home
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, denial, edging, humilation, request dare