Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2016, 04:12 PM   #1
MrPurpleSky

Male Make strangers use me in a sex club

There's a sex club close to where I live and I'll go there soon. In want you guys to give me some dares to do there.

About the sex club:
Spoiler:
It has a locker room,
2 movie rooms (straight and gay),
Shower with a glass, see-through door
Dark room with a sling and handcuffs
Gloryholes
and a few 1 and 2-person private cabins

To expand my dislikes/likes lists I'll do anything not in there alreadyl. I can do solo dares and dares involving strangers (m/f/..), both either in private or public rooms.
When involving strangers I have 1 limit: no anal sex without condom. For the rest you can have me (ab)used any way you like!
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 01:35 AM   #2
MrPurpleSky

Any ideas, anyone?
Old 09-13-2016, 01:52 AM   #3
Era

I suggest you spend some time in the glory hole booth. Not allowed to leave until you swallow three loads. After that, go to the shower room and wash off, pressing your bare ass against the glass door, see if you can get anyone to join you after five minutes of trying. If not, dry off and go to the dark room for some whips and lashes across your ass. If you do, head to the gay movie theater, sit down next to someone stroking their cock, andask them if they'd like any help with it.
Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 01:40 PM   #4
MrPurpleSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Era View Post
I suggest you spend some time in the glory hole booth. Not allowed to leave until you swallow three loads. After that, go to the shower room and wash off, pressing your bare ass against the glass door, see if you can get anyone to join you after five minutes of trying. If not, dry off and go to the dark room for some whips and lashes across your ass. If you do, head to the gay movie theater, sit down next to someone stroking their cock, andask them if they'd like any help with it.
This is perfect, thanks! Expect a report soon

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse, full public, public, sex club, strangers