Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2016, 07:04 PM   #1
Sleep1234

Arrow Bladder duel loser

I recently engaged in a bladder duel with chasty and won giving me full control over his bladder for a week - I set a lot of rules one of them being if he had to be when he wasn't allowed to it had to be in his pants. He asked me if I could lift that rule as it is humility, well obviously I'm not going to just give lift that rule so you guys give him dares (they can have to do with anything) and I will pick some for him to do to have that rule changed.

Humping, edging, pain, hidden public (stuff under my clothes)

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

I will not give out any usernames
Sleep1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:17 PM   #2
Chasty

Pleas everyone I am begging you to post harsh punishments, so that perhaps I can stop having to pee my pants. I feel like I am almost constantly peeing my pants and it is humiliating to do. Earlier today I even had to pee my pants while I was outside.

Please don't worry about making the punishments too harsh. I want Sleep1234 to choose someone's punishment, so that I don't have to keep peeing my pants and I'm afraid that if the punishments are too easy, then I won't be allowed to stop. I will do almost anything to stop peeing my pants, so please help me out.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Chasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:42 PM   #3
harddump
Distinguished Member

Obviously it can't be something he would easily choose over wetting himself, so should at least incorporate something from his dislikes. Either that or it's from his likes, but in such severity that he will regret choosing to do it just to get out of pissing his pants.

That said, my suggestions:

1. No orgasm for as long as Sleep1234 wants.

2. Each day Chasty must edge 1d6 plus the number of day since this task starts—i.e. Edge 1d6+1 on day 1, 1d6+2 on day2, and so on.

3. Shave from neck down or at least all his pubes and crotch area. Re-shave every 3 days until he finally gives in and pisses his pants.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:54 PM   #4
Chasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
Obviously it can't be something he would easily choose over wetting himself, so should at least incorporate something from his dislikes. Either that or it's from his likes, but in such severity that he will regret choosing to do it just to get out of pissing his pants.

That said, my suggestions:

1. No orgasm for as long as Sleep1234 wants.

2. Each day Chasty must edge 1d6 plus the number of day since this task starts—i.e. Edge 1d6+1 on day 1, 1d6+2 on day2, and so on.

3. Shave from neck down or at least all his pubes and crotch area. Re-shave every 3 days until he finally gives in and pisses his pants.
Thank you for posting. Hopefully I will be allowed to stop wetting my pants soon. Everyone else please continue posting ideas. Any that are selected will receive a full report in this thread. Please help me to not have to wet my pants any more.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Chasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, loser, punishment, trade, winner