Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-19-2016, 12:57 PM   #1
onix123

Post Story time: "..."

It all happened in a small town, where I havlived since I remember myself. During last two or three years once per two weeks they told us that a young girl was missing. They didn't have anything incommon except for they were all young. Police thought it was connected with the human trafficking or so. Nevertheless I knew that it would be my turn soon - to disappear. I usually walked in the local park during that hot summer days. But once, a black car, which I've never seen before, stopped near me.
- come with us, you naughty girl, we will have lots of fun - said a man, slapping my ass, through the open window of the car.
- how dare you? - said I, fully surprised
- resisting - smiled that man - he likes such girls - he grabbed me and pissed into the car.
During the next few seconds I was blinded as they used blindfold. One of them held my hands behind my back, while the other one spreadded my legs, tearing off my panties - I was wearing a dress that day. I tried to scream, but I couldn't as my mouth was covered with someone's hand.
- she is trimmed - I heard some noise.
Then I felt something touched my pussy lips.
- nice and shaved - said the same voice in a few minutes.
The next moment I felt that he was spreading my pussy lips. He touched my clit and then he pushed a finger inside me.
- she is not virgin, that's bad
- at least she won't scream that much - said the voice from somewhere behind.
When we stopped they took me out of the car and teared off the blindfold. It was a private building - that's all I saw before I was inside, where another man grabbed my hair andguided to me a small room.
- you are here to please... Let me show you, my name is Eric, I'm your keeper - smiled he - but first, show me yourself. - and he took off my dress - what a nice boobs, I must release them - he said, while taking off my bra.
I was scared so much I even couldn't say anything. He told me to be silent. But the truth is that I understood well that noone would hear me so I didn't want of make things worse.
- from this very moment you will please your master, and nothing but that. But you should be prepared - and he started to play with my clit. When I was wet he stopped just to prevent me from cumming.
The next very second the door opened and a tall men with the mask on his face walked in.
- here's your Master, bitch - told me Eric, leaving the room.
- so you're a new one... Nice... Well, get on your knees - I did, what he said - good girl. Now remember that here, there no limits, no dislikes, no likes, no "no Sir" - nothing, but " yes Sir, thank You Sir"
After that words he started to slap my boobs. He stopped only when they were all red.
- do you like it - he asked
- yes sir
- and...
- thank you, sir - added I
- good girl, that's enough for the first time. Eric, take her to the rest of my slaves
He took me to another large room without beds, without chairs it was full of girls: younger, older, I knew some of them. A lot of them were sleeping. But they were all naked. Eric took one girl and left. I couldn't believe my eyes, when they returned: she could hardly breath, there were marks from spanking all over her body, some scars from piercing and some cuts were still bleeding. Then he took another girl. One by one, about 6 in a row. Day by day. At nights the were taking away those, who did not breath anymore... "Another body that police will find in the local river, or somewhere else" - I thought each time it happened.
With time I got to know that among us where those, who had not been stolen, who had come because they were willing to serve. Sometimes they received letters from their friends. Keepers did not read them, but they read what girls wrote in their answers. Because of that girls told they liked it - they lied, we all lied - we hated it with every body's cell.
Every time I came to Him he used needles, thumbtacks, knifes - everything to make me cry and beg and then He punished even more as I "was not allowed to beg". Each time I had possibility I asked Him " why?, what's the reason for all of that?", but never got the answer. I remember as once he Fucked my pussy with a knife handle but then I felt strong pain, I never felt before - he put the blade inside of me. That very moment I thought I would die. I scream do as loud as I only could. In an hour they took me away and threw on the floor like some rubbish. Has passed much time since then, but every night a lot of us were crying, begging for death. I knew that my body wasn't mine any longer - cuts, scars, bruises - they all hurt as hell. The only thing, which still was mine was my soul, a caged bird that wanted to escape, but couldn't.
One day I received a letter from a girl, I met here and whom I considered to be dead as they had thrown her body a few nights earlier. She told me that when police found her she was still breathing. She lost consciousness and her keeper thought she was dead. That evening I was with my so called master. But this time he was different - he did not torture me as he usual did. He took his dagger and came closer to me. I thought he would use it the same way as he did it last time, but I was wrong. The next moment I saw in his eyes a flashlight of kindness and sorrow, I thought I would never see. And then he thrusted the dagger into my heart - my soul was finally free.
Dear Eshley, leave this town and go as far as you can as they won't keep searching you. Don't be afraid. I know, it will be hard and difficult, but, please, try to forget all that horrors you've experienced here and begin a new life.
With love
Your Diane.
onix123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
story, tortures