Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
omega-bitch

Female Pissing Holding Dares? F/18

I just got back from vacation and I seriously need some piss holding dares. I want to venture into more pissing outside (I have a secluded backyard I can piss in that is by a private road so there's a risk of being seen but it's minimal) and more things to do while I'm holding to make it harder. I won't DRINK piss or put pissed in clothing in my mouth but I will taste it and put it on my face
-Keep in mind I usually share a bedroom with my girlfriend who doesn't know about the dares
-I live in a 1 bathroom, 6 person house hold
-I can't leave the house by myself (Cant drive)
-I will start these dares on August 1st (it is currently July 31st) and do them until they're complete
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 04:48 PM   #2
Mark_Willis

Drink one litre of water as quickly as possible. You will be holding it for up to an hour.

We're going to find out how small 'small anal' from your likes is now, because you can reduce that time by ten minutes for every finger you can insert into your ass past the second knuckle at the same time (i.e. Two fingers = 20 mins so you only have to hold your pee for 40 mins). lube permitted.

Success:
toss a coin: heads you win - relieve yourself at your convenience and move on to other dares.
Tails you win...temporarily - relieve yourself at your convenience but repeat this dare within the next three days, adding half an hour to your holding time.

Failure (motivating):
If you cannot hold your pee until the time limit then you must roll back on your shoulders fully clothed so your pussy is in the air and empty your bladder like that so it runs down over your front and your clothes get soaked. You can do this in the bathroom to avoid mess and have privacy. Finally, to emphasise that failure must be punished, strip completely naked and lay on the bathroom floor with your most piss-drenched item of clothing over your face until you have counted to 100.
Mark_Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 05:08 PM   #3
corsa198
getDare Addict

This one last for 24 hours but you can do other things in between.

Firstly, you are not allowed to pee for the first hour you ate awake. Instead you must hold it for.

Next, you can only remove you underwear to pee at specific times:
11:05 -11:10am
12:40 - 12:45
14:00 - 14:05
15:50 - 15:55
17:35 - 17:40
19:05 - 19:10
21:00 - 21:05

You can then pee no later than 1 hour before you go to sleep. Between peeing and sleeping, drink 350ml of water. If you wake in the night to pee and cannot hold it, you can go to the bathroom but you must pee through your underwear.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 05:42 PM   #4
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Here's a simple one:

Every 15 minutes, roll two dice. You can't pee until the dice come up with the same number. So two ones, two sixes, etc. However, the first three rolls can't give you permission to pee. So if you roll doubles on one or even all of your first three rolls, you'll have to do it again before you can go.

If you get anything else, add the dice together and drink that number of shots of water, assuming a 2 ounce shot glass. So if you prefer to use a pint glass instead, that would be 8 shots.

Can't hold it any longer? Wet yourself? You can pee, but only if you do it outside and only if you taste it and smear it on your face as punishment.

Have fun!
Old 08-01-2016, 08:50 AM   #5
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

i would like if you try out my dare

when you are shopping the next time you have to drink at least two liters of fluid of your choice
you are not allowed to use the bathroom in the shopping mall
you have to hold it in as long as you can
at least mininum two hours after drinking the last fluid

you have to choice where to pee out of three
first is to use some flower pot while wearing some skirt or dress
choose some quite place sit on it and pee in it
no one would recognize it

second is a changing room in some store of your choice (maybe one you didnt like or hate because of bad service)
but be quite while peeing

third choice could be the parking lot in the mall
use some dark corner or between some parked cars

if all of these are to public let me know and tell me your ideas and i will probably allow you to do it there
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee holding, piss, piss dares, piss holding