Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-29-2016, 12:13 AM   #1
ChiliFighters

Default See If You Can Make Me Hot And Horny

Type up a narrative (no length requirement, as long as it's not just a few weak sentences) on what you'd do to me if we were alone together one night. If you can get me feeling hot enough, and if I enjoy it enough, I'll reward you with anything you choose. Just ask for what you want, and I will tell you whether or not they're within my limits.

BDSM Test Results
I love stories and/or narratives. Please feel free to write me an erotica; I love getting them.
See If You Can Get Me Hot And Horny
Ask Me Anything
Likes: Erotica, edging/orgasm denial, clitoral stimulation
Dislikes: Anal, cum eating, facials
Limits: Family, bodily damage, blood, scat
PM Dares
For face pictures, I send through email or text message. For anything else, like personal requests, I only send through text message.
ChiliFighters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:38 AM   #2
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Beginnings

Funnily enough, we had met each other inside a chat room of a BDSM site called getDare. We each had our own reason of why we are on such a site, For me, it was just a way to waste some time as well as pretend that I had some kind of social life, albeit, online social life, but it made me feel less lonely never the less. However, I was not expecting to find someone like you, and was certain a pleasant surprise. Yet, as we just started, our conversation started off being casual, but soon gave way to some deeper and more meaningful discussion and soon we realized, it was something more than our average chat.

And so, that set our journey of discovery and exploration into motion. A close relationship with a provocative exchange of D/s like characteristics at first, before blossoming into a full D/s relationship as we shaved and revealed more and most of our intimate secrets, desires, needs and passions. Soon, we were exploring some of those secrets behind the safety of our computer screens with the possibility of meeting in real life made seemingly impossible by the distance and circumstances, However our strong desire and lust eventually made the impossibilities of a meet up into a possible and we agreed to meet.

This is our story.

Your instructions where to meet me at 6pm the following night as you landed. Carefully preparing for this evening, You smelled of vanilla as you slipped out of the refreshing bath and dried yourself with a soft, dry towel. Everything felt so much brighter now that we were going to finally meet each other, even the hotel towels seems deliciously warm and soft. You slip into your red thong and matching bra before waking out into the room and putting on the specially purchased sleeveless black dress with gorgeous light purple flowers before finishing off the attire with some black 3 inch heels. You then go to sit down at the desk to apply a light dust of make up, knowing that I am more a fan of how you looked naturally.

Getting into the taxi, you wonder for the thousandth time if I'd find you as pleasing and perfect in person as you do online, before chastising myself as you knew I would punish you for thinking negatively about yourself. As the taxi pulled up to my building, You took a deep breath to calm yourself down before paying the taxi driver and getting out.

As you step into the air-conditioned building, your stomach was filled with butterflies, but not normal butterflies, oh no, normal butterflies would be manageable, but these were somersaulting butterflies going at full speed. Excitement, anticipation, nerves and the worse of them all, arousal were all coursing through your body as you slowly walked up the stairs, only to find signs of along the staircase telling you which floor I was on. As you finally reached the floor, you took in another deep breath before calling out my name. But there was no answer, that was when you realized all the doors to the room were opened except for one, so you approached the door about to open it before realizing that it may not have been 6pm, so you took your hands off of the knob and checked the time. The time read 6:00, so you knocked on the door and held your breath.

The door immediately opened and I stood on the other side, smiling at you. I open the door wide to welcome you inside. You step inside, while smiling just as brightly. As I close the door and lock it behind me, we're finally alone. Finally at the same place, at the same time, facing each other, neither of us talking as we stare deeply into each other's eyes. Millions of words and emotions pass through and between each other as we stare silently, excitement, fear, desire, hope. Our bodies just inches away from each other. I finally reach up and cup your face, caressing it slowly. Your eyes involuntarily close as you let out a soft mew.

"Look at me Susan," I whisper as my hands curls behind your head.

Your eyes open, meeting mine for a split second before my mouth meets yours for the first time. The entire trip prior to this moment, all coming to this deep, slow kiss. I breath in deeply, taking in your scent as our tongues embraced each other's. The kiss was sensual and soft at first before it grew more passionate as my hands tighten around your hair, our mouths getting hungrier as we explored each other's mouth in one long kiss.

As the kiss ends, I take your hand and lead you further into the room. You stand in the middle of the room as the sunset shined into the room through the open blinds, trembling with excitement and anticipation as you wait for me to speak.

"How was your flight?" I asked obviously delighted that you are finally here with me.

"My flight was ok, I'm just extremely happy to finally be with you," you reply while looking at me.

"Yeah, I am extremely happy as well. I still can't believe it. But, I must ask, I know it might be obvious, but I want to hear it in person now that you're actually here in person. Do you really want to be my sub?"

You could see just how serious I am in my eyes, however, there was always tenderness thrown into whatever look you expressed. But, this question was far too easy for you.

"Yes Sir, I would love more than anything to be your offline sub. I would be more than happy to submit to you. I would love you to try my hardest at pleasing and obeying your instructions as well as trust you fully, with my body and soul." you responded with joy.

"Good, now, I am going to do something I have wanted to do again since we've met" I said as I leaned into you again and rain small kisses all over your face before ending it on your lips with another deep, passionate kiss. As it slowly ended, I lightly nipped your bottom lip as you dig your nails into my arms. I wondered if you knew that I could smell your arousal between your legs. I step back as our kiss ended again, leaving you to stand in the middle of the room. I sit down onto the bed and take a second to admire you before saying, "you look indescribable little girl. far better than what I deserve, far better than what I could imagine. I like your dress little girl."

"Thank you Sir," you replied as you blushed and looked down at the ground.

"But, now, despite how good it looks on you, I would like you to take it off."

You slowly unzip the dress and let it fall onto the floor, puddling around your feet before taking a step out of it. You look down again, afraid of what I might think about your body. You finally looked up to see me adjust my rapidly growing erection, which gave you some confidence. Guessing that at least I didn't find you repulsive, you stood there unable to take your eyes off of the bulge in my pants.

"I like your panties and bra little girl, can you turn slowly?"

You can feel my eyes feasting on you as you slowly turn around, feeling a little more self-conscious, but this time, you were also extremely turned on and could feel just how soaked your thongs are as you moved and soon also realized that I could have probably smelled your arousal.

"Ok, now remove your bra and panties for me little girl,"

You remove your bra and tossed it to where the dress was before caressing your breasts a bit knowing how much it excited me, and just as you suspected, you hear me sharply gasp, now more than certain that I was extremely aroused as well. Just knowing this also caused your stomach to do somersaults again as you finally knew for sure that you were capable to exciting me.

"Stop little girl, no touching." I said after gathering myself again.

"Yes Sir," you replied and continued to take off your thong, but just as you were about to toss it into the pile, I told you to pick it up.

"Is it wet little girl?"

"Yes Sir,"

"Give it to me."

You hand me your wet thong, and bit embarrassed. Watching me bring it up to my nose and smelling for the first time, you tried to not blush any further or to look away.

"You smell amazing little girl."

"Thank you Sir." you replied shyly.

"Ok, now I want you to spread your legs, put your hands behind you so I can take a closer at my little girl's body."

Hearing that I would be inspecting your body caused you to shiver from your shoulders down to your pussy.

I stand up and slowly circle around you, lightly tracing your face, cupping and feeling each of your breast and ass cheek, but completely avoiding your pussy.

"Ok, now stand still and try not to move," I said as I reach for your nipples and lightly twist each of them, instantly sending tingles through your body, making you moan. I then subtly produce two clamps and twisted them again to get them erect before applying the clamp. "Can you handle that little girl?"

"Yes Sir," you whimper. The pain wasn't what you as bad as you though, and soon realized that I had specially tailored it to the point where it delivered a pleasurable version of pain and could soon feel your juices slowly start to leak. I noticed that you were just about to move but didn't as you remembered me telling you to stay still.

"Good. Know please bend over the bed and present your ass to me," coming to your rescue. You took this moment to cheekily wipe your juices so that it didn't leak before bending over placing your chest firmly on the bed and presented your ass.

I could tell that you knew what was about to happen as your breathing quickened. I did catch the moment where you 'cleaned' yourself, but it didn't help as I could see your juices slowly side down your thighs. The smell of your sex fills the air as I land the first slap on your right cheek. The sensation lingered as I watched your cheeks turn red. I then slap your left cheeks before smiling as I hear you whimper and moan. I start to strongly caress your ass, moving your pussy at the same time and causing even more juice to leak and slide down your thighs. I then slap your ass again before caressing it again. You could feel my warm breath on your dripping wet pussy as I rubbed the sting away from your ass, turning it into a much more pleasurable experience than expected.

"Ok, now I want you to spread your ass cheeks for me."

You reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me and can instantly feel my breathing intensify I edge every closer to your ass. Finally landing the first lick onto your asshole, you moan softly before it intensified as I directed my tongue onto your pussy, with my nose fitting snugly on your asshole. Lap after lap on your pussy, you continue to moan, gasp and breath heavily.

You could feel me licking and lapping up your juices like someone dying for water, but it ended too quickly, you wanted more. Little did you realize was that I had licked your pussy continuously for five minutes.

"You tasted amazing little girl. I want you on your knees now, with your hands behind your back. Are you ok?" I said as I wiped your juices off my face.

You rise onto your knees and instantly crossed your hands behind your back like I taught you originally. "Yes Sir, I'm wonderful."

You watch me as I walk to my wardrobe and back with rope in my hand. You could feel me binding your hands together before standing in front of you again and unzipping my pants. You smile and me cheekily before licking your lips, causing me to moan a bit.

"Are you hungry yet little girl?"

"Yes Sir."

"You're a good little slut aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I'm your good little slut."

"Who do you belong to and what do you want?"

"I belong to you Sir, can I please suck your throbbing cock?"

"Good and yes you may, just because you've behaved so well."

I then begin to rub my cock on your face, but avoided your mouth, smearing precum all over your cheeks, chin and eyes. You groan in frustration but I don't let up and continue to tease you before you sneak out your tongue.

"Patience slut." I said as my hand holds your head firmly in place. I then slap each of your cheeks with my cock.

"Open your mouth slut, I'm going to give you what you want. I'm going to fuck you like I am fucking your pussy, is that what you want?"

"Yes Sir, please use my little mouth like a cunt and face fuck me Sir." Hearing those words sent shiver down my spine before letting you taste my cock for the very first time.

I heard you moan in pleasure as it slides into your mouth, and sucking it hard as I pull out, relishing in the taste of my cock on your tongue, I guided the movements of your head place grabbing onto your hair, starting off slow at first, barely fucking your throat before as I wanted to let you enjoy yourself a bit. I then start to thrust deeper and deeper and soon you were slightly gagging. I face fuck you quicker and quicker and just as you felt like I was about to cum, I stopped before leaning down to kiss you and untie you at the same time.

"I want you to go lay on your back and keep your legs spread as wide as possible."

Laying flat on your back, you spread your legs as while as possible, your eyes follow my every moment as I move away from the bed and go to my bag. Getting a few things out of it, but intentionally not letting you see it, I return to the bed and say that this was something I wanted to try, but have never discussed it with you. I instantly noticed that your pussy started throbbing slightly, which made me smile.

"Now I want you to close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to," I commanded.

You immediately close your eyes. Your body on edge, waiting for what was to come. You gasp as you finally feel a feather circling your right areola, making your nipple erect before continuing to do the same on your left side, teasing it and tracing each nipple carefully and deliciously slow. You breathing quickens as the feather travels down the middle of your chest onto your belly button, before tracing each stretch mark. Your breathing slowly starts to turn into low moans as the feather is replaced with my tongue, licking and planting kisses all over your body, slowly moving down onto your bare pussy.

*Slap* - your legs instantly snapped closed as my cupped hands met your pussy. It wasn't painful at all, in fact, it felt amazing as you let out a load gasp, but the surprised caught you off-guard which made you close your legs automatically.

I then spread your legs again and slapped you again.

"Oh God yes!!" comes out of your mouth.

"You want this, don't you slut?"

"Yes Sir! I want it! I want it!" you moaned.

*Slap*

*Slap*

*Slap*

*Slap*

"Oh fuck yes! Yes Sir! Please! More!" You gasp as juices flow down your thighs between the cheeks of your ass.

Your hips were bucking off of the bed after another 6 quick slaps, with your pussy red and pulsing, wanting more.

"That's it little girl, slowly relax, enjoy the experience," I whisper.

I bring back the feather and let it travel down and around your middle thighs, causing you to squirm. "Please Sir," you beg.

"Yes, little girl? What is it that you want?"

"Please Sir, I'm so close, I'm so close to cumming. I need to cum Sir. Please let me cum."

"Don't you dare cum!" I demanded as I pull you to the foot of the bed, your ass resting on the edge of it, with your legs draping over my arms. "I want you little girl. I want you, and I am going to have you. I am going to take what is mine."

You instantly felt your pussy spasm and tighten upon hearing those words, on the edge of cumming.

"Do you understand me little girl?" my voice coming from between your legs as my tongue circle around your pussy.

"Yes Sir," you whisper as your hips rise and fall along with my tongue.

"What was that slut?" I asked again in a firmer voice as my mouth mercilessly attacked your pussy, licking and probing your hole.

"Y-Yes Sir. I want to belong to you. Please use me. Please use me for your own pleasure. Please Sir," you beg and moan.

I cause you gasp and jump as I pull out an ice-cube seemingly out of no where and run it over your pussy. You don't know how I achieved it, but the ice-cube was cold at all, it was an amazingly cold feeling that just soothed your pussy to the point where it was extremely enjoyable. You are soon moaning and oo-ing as the ice-cube dissolves and my hands were rubbing your sensitive pussy, with my fingers probing your entrance. Slowly, my finger moves deeper and deeper into your pussy before adding a second finger. "Faster little girl?" I ask.

"Tell me," I demanded after not hearing anything from you.

"Y-Y-Yes please Sir," you breath as you can feel yourself getting so close but not quite able to achieve the release you solely desire, need and crave.

I start to finger fuck you faster and faster, hitting all the right spots constantly, causing your hips to stay up in the air, as you let out a silent scream.

"Enough little girl?"

"No Sir!! More! Please! Please fuck me Sir! Own me Sir! Fuck me with your hard cock Sir!!"

Finally, after such a long time, you feel my hard cock pressed up against your clit as I tell you to look at me. My eyes looking deeply into your as my cock slides past your entrance and into your warm, wet pussy. My hands were holding onto your thighs as I pull you closer to me and plunge my cock deeper into your hot pussy. You moan in pleasure as my cock finally bottoms out, your sopping wet pussy juice instantly covering my balls. The sheer look on your face sends shivers down my spine as I could tell you were so close to coming from just me being so deep inside of you.

"Rub your clit little girl. Rub it for me," I commanded as I being to slowly and steadily pump my cock in and out of your pussy.

My pace quickens as I am urged on by your moans as you rub your clit, knowing that we are both on the edge of cumming.

"Ssssiirrrrrr!!!" you moan as you couldn't take anymore of it and stop rubbing your clit to grab onto the bed sheets due to the sheer amount of pleasure coursing through your body being too much. You close your eyes hard and squirm and shake your head side to side as the sensation courses through your entire body, giving you an experience you have never felt before, feeling like your entire body is burning up from the sensation, knowing that your pussy is so sensitive that it is out of this world, however you can't stop, you don't want to want it to stop, you want to ride this build up to the end. Every thrust in and out, is so addicting and somehow manages to continue taking the pleasurable experience onto a whole new level.

Incapable of moaning, gasping or talking, all you could do is leave your mouth open as your body stiffens, getting ready for it huge and explosive orgasm. It was going to be the most powerful orgasm you have experienced in your life, and you were actually a little terrified of it, however, I continued on as I felt you tightening up.

"Cum now little girl," I moan as my cock pulses, shooting my hot cum deep inside of you, tipping you over the climax and instantly starting your own tremendous orgasm, our juices mixing together, coating your pussy and my cock in a warm sticky cream. Our moans and gasps filled the room as we climaxed together.

As we slowly recover, I remove my cock from your pussy, smiling as I look at the gaping hole my cock made, dripping with cum. "Hehe, now you are officially mine Sir," you teased.

"Haha, I guess so. Did you enjoy yourself little girl?"

"Are you kidding Sir? It was amazing! I don't know how you can top it. I'm not sure I'd be able to live if you do."

"Good, I'm glad little girl. Now let's go shower before we sleep."

-
Hope you enjoyed it

Unsure if you like this perspective though, so feel free to message me if it didn't do the trick, more than happy to write another one for you.

As for 'owing me' (ref. to gD chatroom)/rewarding me, no rewards necessary, however, I will not decline any if you feel like rewarding me in some way.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited by M.G; 07-29-2016 at 03:55 AM.
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #3
ChiliFighters

Default Re: M.g

Jesus Christ. Thank you. Like, so fucking much. People who can take the time to write a story, let alone one with excellent grammar, vocabulary, and detail, are wonderful. I absolutely love this. I would love to send you a picture of my face and/or something else through text message. Just PM me if you're interested.

BDSM Test Results
I love stories and/or narratives. Please feel free to write me an erotica; I love getting them.
See If You Can Get Me Hot And Horny
Ask Me Anything
Likes: Erotica, edging/orgasm denial, clitoral stimulation
Dislikes: Anal, cum eating, facials
Limits: Family, bodily damage, blood, scat
PM Dares
For face pictures, I send through email or text message. For anything else, like personal requests, I only send through text message.
ChiliFighters is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 18 female, horny girl