Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-26-2016, 12:37 PM   #1
Johnsmith889

Smile 21 M home alone for a couple days

I will be home alone for a couple days for the first time in a long time and I am very able and willing to do any dares! The latest dare I did was I went into the woods stripped naked put my clothes in a bag and hung it from a tree and walked away naked for 5 minutes. I then returned to the bag masturbated and came on the outside of it, then I took my clothes out put them back on and went home! I am very willing to do more dares like this or any dares anyone can think of!

Please feel free to push my boundaries I also am in the market for a new sex toy so if anyone has any dares about going to a store and buying one I can do that as well. I am extremely excited and I hope I recieve many dares, and I
Will give full reports for every dare I'm given!

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Limits:Scat, piss, blood, family
Johnsmith889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 07:58 PM   #2
Johnsmith889

i am very horny and willing to do any dares!!!!

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Old 07-26-2016, 08:20 PM   #3
bamadude01
getDare Devil

go to the woods fully clothed, but with cock hanging out of pants. Walk 5 minutes, take off one piece of clothing, edge. close your eyes, and throw the clothing as far as you can. Continue walking. Repeat this every 5 minutes until naked (keep your shoes for safety). once naked, walk 10 minutes, edge twice with your eyes closed, and cum on third edge. Start walking back, collecting all your clothes that you can find. you may not get dressed until you reach the starting point
Old 07-26-2016, 09:11 PM   #4
Johnsmith889

Thank you! I will do that tomorrow and give a full report! If anyone wants to add on or give me another dare anyone is welcome!

My kik is johns889

Old 07-27-2016, 10:14 AM   #5
Johnsmith889

Before I go to the woods for my dare I will be going to the store to get a sex toy so any dares there would be appreciated and I will give a full report

My kik is johns889

Old 07-27-2016, 11:16 AM   #6
Johnsmith889

thank you so much for the dare bamadude01 i just got back from the woods and that dare was amazing! I got to the woods and started walking with my cock out for the first five minutes then i did my first edge and i decided to take my shirt off first and throw it. Then again after five minutes i edged again took my shorts off and threw them, now my heart was beating like crazy i was so horny and worried someone would find my clothes or would see me so i started moving faster for the next five minutes then again i edged and threw my underwear as hard as i could. i then walked for 10 minutes finally i was able to edge twice and once i could cum i came harder than i have in a long time, i felt so good! Since I wasnt horny anymore i started to notice sounds i hadnt before and started worrying someone would find me, so i started sprinting back to my clothes my underwear was the hardest thing to find but i finally got everything and made it back to the starting point and could finally dress again. Thank you for that amazing dare!

any more dares would be greatly appreciated i am still really turned on after that dare!

My kik is johns889

Old 07-28-2016, 08:32 AM   #7
Johnsmith889

I am still able and willing to do more dares!

My kik is johns889

Old 07-28-2016, 09:25 AM   #8
Johnsmith889

I can do any dare right now

My kik is johns889

Old 07-28-2016, 09:31 AM   #9
tsjoepvdv

Go on all fours and face your ass towards a window, start jerking off and edge, after your edge lay on your back, still facing ass towards window and jerk off until you cum, try to cum in the air and catch it with your mouth ( If you dont like the window part, you can just do it on your bed or something else)

Limits: poo, public, friends/family, pain, humiliation, face
tsjoepvdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 12:38 PM   #10
Johnsmith889

Thank you for the dare, I did it yesterday and it didn't take me very long since I had already started and had been masturbating. When I saw your dare I started it immediately and assumed the position in front of the window and I was able to edge very fast. I then turned over on to my back and went to work, I then shot my cum all onto my chest, unfortunately I can't shoot hard enough for it to get onto my face! Thank you for the dare!

I am ready to do any dares anyone wants now!

My kik is johns889

Old 07-29-2016, 01:37 PM   #11
Johnsmith889

I am ready for any dares!

My kik is johns889

Old 07-29-2016, 02:37 PM   #12
Johnsmith889

I have decided to try something that I have never been able to try with people in the house and that is I am going to cum in a container and put it in the freezer to save for later! I have always wanted to do
This and I could really use some dares for what to do
With it later!

My kik is johns889

Old 07-31-2016, 08:09 AM   #13
Johnsmith889

I am ready for more dares

My kik is johns889

Old 07-31-2016, 06:37 PM   #14
Johnsmith889

I'm ready for any dares!

My kik is johns889

Old 07-31-2016, 08:44 PM   #15
Johnsmith889

Any dares I am willing to do

My kik is johns889

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibition, masturbation, naked, nude, sex toy