Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-17-2016, 04:11 AM   #1
DeeVonEd

Default Punishments for my bf

Hey, my bf is trans (female body, male pronouns) and is really kinky and into a lot of mental fetishes.

My main problem is I cant really punish him. The more degrading it is the more he secretly loves it, and not letting him do anything is boring.

He really likes it when I point out how pathetic he is and how obsessed he is with me, along with how much power I have over him and that I could do whatever I wanted and he would just thank me and beg for more~

So does anyone know of any fun ways I can punish him/degrade him in the most embarrassing and humiliating way possible. I want him to hate that he likes it ^.^=

I take very good care of him and the most important thing on my mind is he's physical and mental wellbeing, so no skat or piss, and there /has/ to be room for aftercare
DeeVonEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 04:49 AM   #2
urboy

Simple. Post his picture on here asking people to degrade him then get him to read it while being tied to a chair, and gagged with his own underwear he has been wearing all day.
urboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 04:58 PM   #3
DeeVonEd

Quote:
Originally Posted by urboy View Post
Simple. Post his picture on here asking people to degrade him then get him to read it while being tied to a chair, and gagged with his own underwear he has been wearing all day.
He's not too good with public stuff, and I don't wanna point out all his flaws and hurt him~
Old 07-17-2016, 05:53 PM   #4
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Well, for an actual punishment I would suggest line writing or community service, essay writing etc. I say this only because if he likes being humiliated, then in truth it is a funishment.

I know you say to not be boring, but if he is like me, then boring is the only true punishment, well.... That and being ignored.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:24 PM   #5
DeeVonEd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
Well, for an actual punishment I would suggest line writing or community service, essay writing etc. I say this only because if he likes being humiliated, then in truth it is a funishment.

I know you say to not be boring, but if he is like me, then boring is the only true punishment, well.... That and being ignored.
I've gotten to do /some/ lines, Tho it might be fun to make him write an essay. Give him a deadline~

He's an artist so I love it when he draws us, and I've asked for a couple pictures he's been lazy on and haven't finished/started, any ideas on that?

Being ignored is ok, Tho he kind stops functioning X"P
Old 07-22-2016, 05:28 PM   #6
Valentin

Tell him to ask your permission when he wants to look at you in the eyes. Not for ever of course.

switch
pansexual
genderqueer
26 years old
belgium
i want to be gang raped

read my operating manual here
(kik, likes and dislikes and stuff)
pm dares are here

Valentin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:41 PM   #7
DeeVonEd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentin View Post
Tell him to ask your permission when he wants to look at you in the eyes. Not for ever of course.
I think this would be pretty good with other things too, talking, hugging, opinions. Could be fun ^.^=

Old 07-22-2016, 05:46 PM   #8
Valentin

Other idea : make him walk just one step behind you in the street (again, it's doesn't have to be like that all the time). This will work as an act of submission without even being noticeable

switch
pansexual
genderqueer
26 years old
belgium
i want to be gang raped

pm dares are here

Old 07-22-2016, 05:54 PM   #9
DeeVonEd

Quote:
Quote:
Other idea : make him walk just one step behind you in the street (again, it's doesn't have to be like that all the time). This will work as an act of submission without even being noticeable
That could work, I kind of like making him do stuff for me to watch in the bedroom, but I always run out of ideas, and slandered spanking. And cock worship only really goes so far
Old 07-22-2016, 06:07 PM   #10
Valentin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeVonEd View Post
That could work, I kind of like making him do stuff for me to watch in the bedroom, but I always run out of ideas, and slandered spanking. And cock worship only really goes so far
Well non-sexual domination is something I always have loved, I think it brings a lot to it. But yes, try it for yourselves

switch
pansexual
genderqueer
26 years old
belgium
i want to be gang raped

pm dares are here

Old 07-22-2016, 07:45 PM   #11
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeVonEd View Post
I've gotten to do /some/ lines, Tho it might be fun to make him write an essay. Give him a deadline~

He's an artist so I love it when he draws us, and I've asked for a couple pictures he's been lazy on and haven't finished/started, any ideas on that?

Being ignored is ok, Tho he kind stops functioning X"P
Well, any day he doesn't work on his drawing make him stand in the corner Hokding a coin to the wall with his nose. He should realize it is better to spend some time each day in the drawing than Time in the corner. 10 minutes the first instance 20 minutes the second and so on. If he drops the coin make him write linea too.

For added fun, cane him randomly but don't tell him. Chances are hell drop the coin. There is even corner time monitoring programs that will detect movement and generate a report. So make him do it at bed time and you still can go to be on time while he is bored and ignored ( except for that random caning)
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation no limits, humilation, punishment, transgender