Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-16-2016, 06:23 AM   #1
kittyV

Default dares and challenges for a young female sub

Hey Guys

I'm a submissive that isn't too active and isn't too in the know-how sometimes but I've had an great time on other threads before. Dropping out of being active for awhile I've decided to try my hand at my first thread (instead of just joining into another).

I'm a newbie-ish submissive but i'm hoping you guys have some ideas for fun things we can do together. Help a girl out? lol.

DISLIKES-Pee play

HARD LIMITS-Skat, beastiallity, underage, unconsentual, , permanent, cams

Last edited by kittyV; 07-16-2016 at 09:43 AM.
kittyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 09:48 AM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Here's an idea that could appeal to you.

Wear a sundress and shoes/sandals. Nothing else. No bra, no panties.
Go to a clothing store of your choice.

Enter the changing area. You need to go to one stall, and strip off the dress. Fold it neatly, and set it down.
Leave that stall, naked, and go to another vacant stall. It can not be an adjacent one. There should be at least one stall between you and your original stall and your dress.
So, nude but for your sandals or shoes, with nothing but your purse, what next? Sit down, with your legs open, and pull a you from your purse. What you bring with is up to you.
While watching yourself in the mirror, and listening to the store around you, masturbate.
You must cum twice before we move on.

Having cum twice, lick your juices off of the toy, put it away, get your purse, and wait for an opening.
When you feel all is clear, leave the stall, and go back to the first one you had been in, with your dress.
Is it still there?
If so, get dressed and leave.

If it's not still there? That's what reports are for! Tell us how it turns out
Old 07-16-2016, 12:26 PM   #3
kittyV

Hey ksoma thanks for the idea...as to how it went I'm sorry *shakes her head* but I had to do some modifiers. Turns out that I was out when I realized I got my first reply from you (there's an extra thanks in there somewhere) so I couldn't exactly do the sundress, I was in a pair of jeans a loose white strappy top and a pair of black patent heels.

Not exactly billowing in the wind but my hair was pretty flippy *holds a few strands near her face to examine it* but going on I saw your message and with a squeeze of my knuckled decided why not. Toes to gas and, speed limits adhered (i'm a good girl right) and a good little hunt for parking I was at the nearby mall.

I'm speeding ahead here I had a few errands to run but you can imagine how I felt knowing what was going to happen next by the time I passed through the opening into that clothing store my heart was pounding and my nipples were rubbing at the padding of my bra. I made sure and go up to one of the upper floors of the Mall, but that didn't work out. I had selected a small quiet store with one attendant.

But the problem with that is you're the only one there and the attendant was super helpful I ended up buying an extra case for my sunglasses and quickly excused myself down. My heart was pounding and I think I strode up and down the mall floor for a bit. Was I going to do it. I mean strip down in a store and Orgasm.

God I think my face was red and I was more than a bit nervous, I plunged into a well known place (ladies take queue) there was a ton of customers and beside a very busy guy who stuffed a shopping bag in my hands (which I think I squeaked for, I mean I was turned on nervous and about to get naked could he tell?) I didn't get much more attention.

I waded around the packed racks and pulled out a few items and made my way back into the changing section and tried on approximately three outfits. The place was busy my body felt hot *plays with her hair and draws one knee into her chest as she types* but I couldn't go through with it.

Bumming way out (and you have my apologies guys for wussing out) I made my way through the men section (and you have my thanks guys you don't really shop do you). I realized it was pretty much empty two guys and one was literally trying on his shirt at the rack.

I took a chance and snuck into the changing corridor, it was empty except for the usual pile of "it doesn't fit items" and I quickly found a stall near the back and pulled the curtain.

Getting out of my clothes was fumbly my fingers felt like jelly and I was breathing so hard I was sure someone would see, my skin felt alive and I felt the pores raise in the AC as I dumped off my jeans and my top and went both thumbs in to slip down my panties, my bra joining it soon on the small heap as I grabbed my wallet (no purse) and my heels (I was worried they would click too much) and bolted a quick naked dash and one quick curtain pull into the nearest booth

I think I was surprised I mean my eyes are literally widening in remembrance but I couldn't breathe for a few minutes I stood there just peaking through the curtain, every movement of my body felt electric, my arms wrapped around my breasts and one part down to cover my sexy parts in case something did happen.

But a few minutes in nothing did, I mean nothing so I was there naked for about five minutes and then I shifted my eyes and caught the mirror. I have to admit it was like the message flooded back into my head. Masturbate in front of the mirror, orgasm at least twice. My nipples were hard and I pressed my back into the wall my fingers slowly rolling across them as a pleasant voice reminding me to take all of my belongings chimed in overhead, my hands finding my wet sex as I slowly stroked my bare ass sliding against the wall

At first I was worried, i mean was I noisy what would happen if i was caught, god is there a camera in here? but soon I was a panting leaking mess, my fingers rubbing faster and faster as I pushed one hand over my mouth boobs forgotten everything forgotten as I climaxed hard my knees wobbling as I fell with a thump and a what i hope was a soft "Oh Fuck" as I fell on the floor juices leaking onto the carpet.

My face was hot I was making noises...embarrassing noises and I was on all fours and snatching my shoes and bag before I knew it. The problem was now that all of the sex need had flooded out I could hear people in here and saw a definite pair of shoes in what was my recently vacated stall.

I never moved as fast as I scrambled up onto the seat, with a little creak (in hindsight that was stupid I mean with my ankles not showing the Stall would've appeared in empty) and waited until I heard the rustle of the curtain.
One head out the door later I saw the back of an old man and pushed my head back in fast enough to avoid being spotted by a chubby guy exiting a stall a bit down before finally making my way back.

My clothes were still there thankfully...at least most of it...while I did not make it to the clothing store bra and underwear less. I did make it back home without my underwear and with a rather not effective makeup brush. The chubby guy got some sweet deals on T-shirts though. He ended up in the line in front of me. (Hopefully you don't mind that things didn't exactly go as you intended)

v

DISLIKES-Pee play

The following user says Thank You to kittyV for this post:
Old 07-16-2016, 12:33 PM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I am very happy with the report. The changes to what was done were small and cosmetic. Not a big deal.

As for cameras? They would never have cameras legally in changing rooms, so when it came to stripping, and masturbating, you are fine

However?
They might have cameras outside changing rooms, to see what people go in with. If they do and someone reviews the tapes, they might be in for a shock! lol

Maybe go back another day, just to see if there were cameras outside the rooms that would have caught you streaking?

If you were so wet, you licked your fingers clean, I hope?
And you enjoyed watching yourself while you masturbated?
Old 07-16-2016, 07:06 PM   #5
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
I am very happy with the report. The changes to what was done were small and cosmetic. Not a big deal.

As for cameras? They would never have cameras legally in changing rooms, so when it came to stripping, and masturbating, you are fine

However?
They might have cameras outside changing rooms, to see what people go in with. If they do and someone reviews the tapes, they might be in for a shock! lol

Maybe go back another day, just to see if there were cameras outside the rooms that would have caught you streaking?

If you were so wet, you licked your fingers clean, I hope?
And you enjoyed watching yourself while you masturbated?
Ughhhh lots just not think about there being a camera in there then lol I'm not exactly as entertaining a streak as Barry Allen. As for the other questions...no to licking my fingers I kind of just wiped them off after...and to watching myself it was a bit hot I did catch a few glances but I sort of shut my eyes during it lol my mouth opened for moaning if its any consolation *closes one eye with an embarrassed grin as she reads this and finishes typing*

v

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 07-16-2016, 07:17 PM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Well, I'm glad the glance was a bit hot. :-p

If tasting yourself just isn't your thing? Well, then it isn't you thing.
If you're not opposed to it?
You're a woman masturbating, nude, in a changing room, with a mirror. Everything about this is already silly and humiliating. Might as well enjoy the show that no one else gets to see, and enjoy taking the link of the situation as far as you can, and lick your fingers, and enjoy being the horny naked girl fingering herself in public.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 07:27 PM   #7
kittyV

I just didn't think of using my mouth in that moment (I guess its a bit untrained hahaha)

And yeah I guess next time I'll go with the flow a bit more maybe..but its so in the moment when all your emotions just rush in and I think my face turned more than a few shades pinker during the whole thing @humiliating never mind the after climax face lol.

I was that horny naked girl fingering herself in public though today wasn't I?...*palms forehead* i can feel that my face getting hot when you say it like that lol

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 07-16-2016, 09:11 PM   #8
Sleep1234

Wear the same outfit as you did for ksoma go to the same store and the same dressing room stall and do the dare again, this time you have to look but this time bring 4 clothes pins with you, put one on each nipple and one one each pussy lip before you go back to your original dressing room then wear the clothes pins home. If you don't have clothes pins let me know BEFORE you do the dare so I can modify it

Humping, edging, pain, hidden public (stuff under my clothes)

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

I will not give out any usernames
Sleep1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 09:13 PM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyV View Post
I was that horny naked girl fingering herself in public though today wasn't I?...*palms forehead* i can feel that my face getting hot when you say it like that lol
Lol but that's exactly what you are.
And for all the humiliation and kink in that, it's not a bad thing to be. Even in our modern society, look how many women are still terrified of, and try to ignore, their own sexuality.

What you should be embarrassed about is that you were a horny girl who masturbated in public, but had to go home without her panties
Someone walked off with them lol
Old 07-16-2016, 09:19 PM   #10
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep1234 View Post
Wear the same outfit as you did for ksoma go to the same store and the same dressing room stall and do the dare again, this time you have to look but this time bring 4 clothes pins with you, put one on each nipple and one one each pussy lip before you go back to your original dressing room then wear the clothes pins home. If you don't have clothes pins let me know BEFORE you do the dare so I can modify it
Hey Sleep. I think I'd have to work up some courage before I go into the store again but I'll definitely keep this one in mind okay? Either way the moon is out where I am so unless you want to modify it that drastically it'll have to wait for the sun and the nerves lol I have the clothes pins though who doesn't? (i mean laundry duh) but I'm not exactly high pain tolerant just giving you the heads up.

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 07-16-2016, 09:21 PM   #11
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Lol but that's exactly what you are.
And for all the humiliation and kink in that, it's not a bad thing to be. Even in our modern society, look how many women are still terrified of, and try to ignore, their own sexuality.

What you should be embarrassed about is that you were a horny girl who masturbated in public, but had to go home without her panties
Someone walked off with them lol
Hahaha now I feel extra naughty @are...but I guess i'm all up in my sexuaility. Yeah that is true I wonder who has my panties now and if its even fitting its new owner lol. They were a nice pair to....sighs

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 07-16-2016, 09:28 PM   #12
kittyV

Quote:
Hey Sleep. I think I'd have to work up some courage before I go into the store again but I'll definitely keep this one in mind okay? Either way the moon is out where I am so unless you want to modify it that drastically it'll have to wait for the sun and the nerves lol I have the clothes pins though who doesn't? (i mean laundry duh) but I'm not exactly high pain tolerant just giving you the heads up.
Hey Sleep...let me correct that...when I said "It will have to wait" really i'm saying I'm hoping you'll let me wait lol. I did say I'm a submissive right? I'm trying to keep that sub politeness going despite my earlier "Oh Fuck moment lol

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 07-16-2016, 09:33 PM   #13
Sleep1234

Quote:
Hey Sleep...let me correct that...when I said "It will have to wait" really i'm saying I'm hoping you'll let me wait lol. I did say I'm a submissive right? I'm trying to keep that sub politeness going despite my earlier "Oh Fuck moment lol
I don't mind if you wait but for every day that you wait you should add 2 clothes pins to each nipple, if you run out of space on your nipple just do breast

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

Old 07-16-2016, 09:34 PM   #14
Sleep1234

Also until you do it you should where a sandpaper bra everyday, line your biggest bra with the highest grit sandpaper you have and where that (that is the bra you should wear to the store as well

LIMITS:

Old 07-16-2016, 09:58 PM   #15
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Hahaha now I feel extra naughty @are...but I guess i'm all up in my sexuaility. Yeah that is true I wonder who has my panties now and if its even fitting its new owner lol. They were a nice pair to....sighs
If you do a dare similar to this, you should do two things.
First, make sure that it is clothing you wouldn't be too upset if you lost.
And two? Make a throw away email account (I use zoho dot com for mine) and leave a note with your abandoned panties, with that email, that reads "if you take them, show me what you did to them."

Ok, maybe you don't actually want to see, but it could be interesting

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenges, dates, easy, rules, submissive