Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-05-2016, 10:26 PM   #1
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Default 100-1 Challenge

alright so this is the "100-1 Challenge".

Now i know most of you all have heard of it, but for those of you who have not this is what the challenge is:

You will masturbate counting down SLOWLY, can't emphasize that enough, from 100 to 1, and you will try to hold back your orgasm until you hit 1.

that is not to say you cant orgasm before hand, but most dont even make it to 1 before they orgasm.

if you think that is too easy then anyone brave enough can add a punishment to it.

the punishment is based on how far away you are from reaching one when you orgasm, unless you have hit 1.

Example of the punishment:

you orgasm with 20 left before you reach 1, so you spank yourself 20 times.

as an extra added bonus to this challenge, if anyone of you think you can handle this little additive i am putting in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basically, if you think you want it a bit more challenging, then you can do the punishment, but on top of that you have to repeat the challenge until you have reached 1 to orgasm at.

an example of this is as follows:

you orgasm with 20 left to count, you spank your self 20 times, then you repeat the challenge right after the punishment. repeating until you have made the count of 1 and orgasm on the correct count.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please inform us all to how you did when doing this challenge.

*Optional* if you actually want to do this last part then make a recording of yourself doing the 100-1 challenge and link it in the post telling us how you did. Remember this a completely OPTIONAL part because i know alot of you dont like doing voice recordings, and this would be for the truly hardcore subs/slaves to do

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk