Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-04-2016, 09:12 PM   #1
fl_rick

Default Weekend Potty Training Challenge

Hi All, this is my first ever dare, so I apologize if it isn't perfect. Please leave any advice on how to make it better in the comments. I look forward to hearing from you!

This dare is designed to mimic potty training over the course of a weekend, with the ultimate goal of graduating from pull-ups to big kid underwear. I encourage you to share your experience in the comments, and PM me for additional punishments if you failed/had an accident There are also punishments listed at the bottom for any "oopsies" that you have.

I want to thank Emerald Diapers and Arcturus for inspiring this challenge. Hopefully this can build off their success.

The only things you need for this challenge are:
1) Pull-ups or diapers (although you theoretically just graduated from diapers, and we don't want you having an accident because you can't get you're diaper off in time)
2) 5 Bananas

Now to start:

Congratulations on graduating from diapers and entering your first day of potty training! You should now put on a pull-up (or diaper) to celebrate this accomplishment. Additionally, start this challenge by drinking 20 ounces of water, and make sure to have at least 8 ounces per hour for the rest of the weekend (not including sleep).

If at anytime you have an accident during this challenge, do the punishments listed at the bottom

Since this is your first time out of diapers, your "hold-it" muscles are still very weak. As a result, once you feel the need to use a bathroom, you will not have very long to get there. The first time the thought of using the bathroom enters your head today, you must roll a die to see how long you have to get there. Use the stopwatch on your phone, and if you don't get there in time (especially those of you who chose to wear diapers with straps), then you must release in your diaper.

1-2) 10 seconds (20 if in public)
3-4) 15 seconds (30 if in public)
5-6) 20 seconds (40 if in public)

Your next task to be completed this weekend is to go to the following website:
http://minesweeperonline.com/

You will play a custom game of minesweeper, with the setting of 20x20 and 100 mines to start. Each time you lose, you will decrease the number of mines by 5, and drink 16 ounces of water before finishing the next game. Once you win a game, you are going to count how many total games you played, and insert half of a banana inside yourself (lube is recommended for the first few banana halves. Additionally, bananas that are slightly green are usually easier to insert).

For example, if you lost 3 times, thus beating the game when there were 85 mines, you would consume 48 ounces while playing the games, and insert 4 banana halves when you were finished.

Now that you are presumably very full, you will re-diaper, get dressed, and go somewhere public where you can spend two hours. You may NOT use the potty under any circumstances during this time. You may only use the toilet after you have returned home after these two hours.

Congratulations on (hopefully) completing a very difficult task. As a reward, you will be allowed to use the toilet freely for the rest of the day. However, since you are being potty trained, and you haven't quite mastered knowing when you need to "go", there is a simple set of rules you must follow for the rest of the day:

Set an alarm on your phone to go off every 1.5 hours. The first time the alarm goes off, you must roll a dice and completely relax your bladder muscles for the following number of seconds:

1) 10 seconds
2) 20 seconds
3) 30 seconds
4) 40 seconds
5) 50 seconds
6) 60 seconds

The next time the alarm goes off, you must squat down and push on your bowels as hard as possible for the following number of seconds:

1) 5 seconds
2) 10 seconds
3) 15 seconds
4) 20 seconds
5) 25 seconds
6) 30 seconds

Continue switching off between these two every 1.5 hours until you go to bed. If anything gets in your pull-up/diaper during any of these seconds, you are not allowed to use the toilet until the next time your alarm goes off.

Good morning! Now that you are awake, you must put another pull-up/diaper on, and go drink 32 ounces of water.

Once finished with your water, you have a choice.

Option 1: Wait 5 hours to use the potty

Option 2: You may use the potty now. However, you must then insert two halves of a banana inside you, and go to the gym for one hour. You will NOT wear any form of protection to the gym (pull-up/diaper), and you must exercise vigorously (spend at least 20 minutes running as fast as you can on the treadmill)

If you have made it this far, then congrats, you've earned your big kid underwear! Until the time that you wake up tomorrow morning (6am at the earliest), you may use the toilet exactly one time.

If you fail to last until morning, then you may pee your pants. However, this means you fail the challenge, must complete a punishment, and must PM me if you want to have any chance of graduating from potty training school!

Punishments for accidents (use random number generator):
1) You are not allowed to change out of your soiled diaper until you go out and spend at least 1 hour in public with it
2) You must go out in public and approach at least 2 people of the sex you are attracted to, and ask them where the nearest bathroom is, saying that you desperately need one
3) PM me your kik or email address, explain what you've done, and I will provide you with the appropriate punishment
4) Rub toothpaste on your a$$hole, do not remove it until your next change/successful trip to the potty
5) Use a paddle or sandal and spank yourself as hard as possible 25 times
6) You must wear underwear underneath your pull-up/diaper for the rest of the challenge
7) Go in the corner, and kneel facing the wall completely still for 15 minutes. If you feel the need to use the toilet at all during this time, you must go in your diaper. If you are not diapered at this time, put down a towel
8) The next time you go out in public, tuck your shirt into the back of your diaper, so it is slightly visible
9) Sit on the toilet in your diaper for 15 minutes, use it as if you were not wearing it
10) Take off your soiled diaper and get a pair boxers/briefs/non-thong panties. Thoroughly wet the crotch of them, and put them on under a pair of light colored pants that will show visible wetness. Now sit on your closed toilet for 1 minute, then go spend 30 minutes walking in public
11) PM me the story of the most humiliating accident you have ever had
12) Go a store that sells diapers. Find the most attractive person working there, and ask them where you can find diapers that will fit you, and not leak when you wet the bed
fl_rick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to fl_rick for this post:
Old 07-06-2016, 07:00 AM   #2
Emerald diapers

Love it! Thank you so much for throwing my name out there too! It makes me happy to know I started a trend here that people are making more dates from. Can't wait to give this one a shot!

Likes: Diapers, Semi-Public, Poop, Pee, Age play, Sissy, Masturbation control, Spanking

Limits: Public, Long Lasting Dares, Anal, Dice Dares

Will Not: Eat Excrement or drink urine, wear used diapers anywhere but around the waist, Full public exposure, Anything Illegal or life destroying

My kik is Abrei52

I am an adult baby/diaper lover. If you want, pm me some diaper or baby dares and I will do them to the best of my ability!
Emerald diapers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, control, diaper, holding, potty