Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-20-2016, 12:47 PM   #1
Fox85

Exclamation Slave Punishment Thread

To all in the Get Dare Community,

I have failed my Mistress, as a result of this she is taking this opportunity to humiliate and punish me for my failure. This thread, which she has commanded that I open, is for the community to help her with punishments to be selected by her for me to complete. I have been told that I must follow the instructions of any post on this thread, should you require proof or a report you must ask my Mistress before I can complete that.

As part of my humiliation anyone I have won against now has the right to take that win from me and make me the loser in the game. My Mistress would like it very much if the punishments were as entertaining as possible for her. Any profile change suggestions will also be taken into account for Mistress to decide whether I have to do these or not. Mistress has also requested that if you have any rules for this pathetic slave then you may add then as well.

My punishment and humiliation will continue for as long as Mistress deems it necessary to do so. Please bare in mind my likes/dislikes/limits on my profile page when giving me a punishment.

Last edited by Fox85; 06-20-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Mistress wanted to add
Fox85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation, punishment, slave