Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-18-2016, 09:01 AM   #1
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Male Selfbondage diaper dare Requested 18/M.

Hello,

I'm all alone this weekend and monday and tuesday, so it's time for some dares . As you can see from the title, i'm a 18 year old man. I was wondering if anyone could come up with something!

I like: Bondage (really being stuck for some time), being diapered, messing and peeing in a diaper, naked.

Soft limits: Anything including animals, being bound outside of my house, ex: somewhere in our cowshed (i have alot of privacy as i live on a farm, so i wouldn't call this public), being bound for more than 2 hours.

I dislike: public, law-breaking, extreme pain, blood, Consumption of pee / poo, anything including other people. All these things are also my hard limits, i won't do anyhing including them.

The only fear i really have is for spiders and really high heights, but i'm not going to do anything with those in my dares.

This is the stuff i have:
Handcuffs (metal and leather).
Legcuffs (leather).
Collar.
Bondage rope (10 meter), i have alot of places in my room to attach the rope, like bedposts and stuff like that.
A ballgag with breathable holes in it.
Inflateable buttplug.
Diapers (Abena abri-form M4 plastic and normal backed and some molicare's (medium) and some diaper boosters and pads.
Small enema balloon thingie.
Marshmallows.
Suppository('s).
Ice cubes and socks or something as release method).
Padlocks.
Alot of common stuff which are normally in a house.
And i might even make some pictures, not from naked parts of my body or my face though.

I have been stuck in my diaper with bondage for a couple of times, but nothing really too serious. I would like something that is a step further, but i can't think of anything myself.

I hope someone can come up with a great dare for me, if anyone comes up with one that i'll do then i'll answer how it was.

Thanks in advance

Sagarkoe.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 12:47 PM   #2
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Just a bump, would love to do a dare :3.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, selfbondage