Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
littleRy

Thumbs down Punishment for Leaking

Recently I had guests over the house, while wearing a diaper my mis ordered me to wear for the day. While the guests were there I didn't want them knowing I had a diaper on, so I haf never asked for a diaper change after I wet it. At some point during the night, piss leaked out and soaked through my diaper onto the couch, in which everyone found out about my diapers anyway, and I made a horrible stain on the couch.

I am told I need a punishment for:

Humiliating Miss

Not asking for a diaper change when I was supposed to

Staining the couch

&

Leaking.

We have a good amount of toys, spanking tools and money for equipment if needed for what you think is appropriate.
littleRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 02:13 PM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I think for embarrassing your Mistress, she should give you 200 spanks to your bare bottom with her hand.

Then, as punishment for not asking for a change at the appropriate time, for the next week, while you two are out in public, she should very vocally ask you if you have made 'wee-wee' in your diaper and if you need a change. For added humiliation, she could pull back your waistband and look down your diaper whilst in public as well.

For staining the couch, you should do all chores around the house for the next month in nothing but a diaper and a pacifier.

For leaking, you should have to wear an extra diaper for all occasions.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 03:13 PM   #3
littleRy

Thank you. Miss says you're being to nice and not tough enough on me. I deserve worse. Keep punishments flowing.
Old 06-17-2016, 05:01 PM   #4
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

If that's the case, your Mistress needs to paddle your balls (or crotch if I am assuming wrong gender) 100 times to add along.

She could also deny you for the next 6 months, but always keep you on edge by grabbing your diaper front in public or playing with you during diaper changes, but never letting you cum.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:18 PM   #5
littleRy

This will all be done at bedtime tonight. She likes the pain factor you are inflicted, and says I need more humiliation if you can. Thank you for your reply.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ball torture, denial, diapers, pain, punishment