Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 08:42 AM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Arrow Andreaswallows; Make her wet and Juicy for Friday Nite

OK, its Freaky Fuck Slut Friday!

I will be travelling 3 hours later today to meet my Sir for the weekend. We will get to the travelling part later

Sir has instructed me that I am to be a dripping wet cock sucking cum slut ready to serve, and desperate to cum once I arrive.

And, as expected, I am looking to the vast knowledge and freaky imaginations of all of you to help me be the best freaky cum slut I can for my master.

We will start at my office, you can tease, torment and edge me thru my day!

So, my wardrobe today....

Pink Summer dress, just above the knees, chris cross in the front, I can adjust the openness of slit as well as cleavage.

No panties....

Smooth shaved tanned legs, oiled and toned.

White Push up Demi cup Bra, well oiled tanned 38DD

White 5.5 inch Heels (I must admit, these are a challenge to walk in, but do attract attention)

Toys for your use on me....

Crotch rope, knot strategically positioned near my clit, snuggly tied in place to remind me my pussy must be ready to please at all times.

Fully charged remote control vibrating egg.

Fully charged remote control wiivibe

of course, my fingers

and a bottle of coconut oil to moisturize with.

so....Post;

EGG, and I will vibe the Egg deep in my pussy for 60 seconds

BUZZ, I will turn the wiivube on high, directly on my throbbing clit

FINGER, two fingers inside my juicy slit for 30 second and then I will lick them off

OIL, I will reapply oil to my legs and cleavage while sitting at my desk (this should drive the office pery guy nuts, as he can see me thru the window of my office....TEE HEE)

NO CONSECUTIVE POSTS, ONE ACTION PER POST PLEASE

Optional Bonus fun!!

Tell me how you think I should great my Sir when I meet him at the hotel this evening and I will DOUBLE the time of your posted action;
Should we meet in the room? In the Lounge? in the parkade?

Tell me how hard your cock is or how wet your pussy while imagining what you have done to me, and I will do and report any dare you PM me (within my limits) and report to you in real time while I do it!

Have fun with me, my pussy, my breasts, my clit, my legs and any innocent onlookers, please don't disappoint my Sir

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 06-10-2016 at 09:27 AM. Reason: rules
The following 2 users say Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 06-10-2016, 09:24 AM   #2
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

I assume you are at your desk now dear...

Lets start with an "EGG" and then an oil..............make sure you hold eye contact with the office guy while you oil up your legs dear.....

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:56 AM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
I assume you are at your desk now dear...

Lets start with an "EGG" and then an oil..............make sure you hold eye contact with the office guy while you oil up your legs dear.....
Thank you Sir,

I had to wait until pervy guy returned to his desk.

I started by turning on the EGG vibe, the feeling deep inside my pussy was amazing. I quickly realized I would become incredibly wet, incredibly fast. I concluded I must reposition my dress so my bare ass was on my leather office chair as not to soak my outfit. I am positive that this act of repositioning myself in my chair instantly captured the attention of pervy guy as I caught him smiling at me through my window. Not to let this opportunity escape, I chose to touch up my lip stick in an e x t r e a m l y slow manner as to keep him engaged.

As I slowly bent forward in my chair to oil my legs, I could feel the EGGs intensity as my pussy tightened around it, this, coupled with the feeling of the crotch rope digging into me clit caused me to slightly sigh as my mouth opened.

Slowly sliding my oiled hands up my calves, I could clearly see pervy guys eye locked on me, my legs, my red lips slightly parted, my cleavage...

I focussed directly on his crotch and then his eyes....

He's a mess now.

and so am I

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 06-10-2016, 10:00 AM   #4
Lookin4sin

Let's go finger to start from me
Carpe Diem
Old 06-10-2016, 10:05 AM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Wet mess,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin4sin View Post
Let's go finger to start from me
Thank you Sir, I have been waiting to taste my delicious cunt juice..........I have just begun and I am already a wet mess.......

Old 06-10-2016, 10:12 AM   #6
tulip97

wow! you are so brave!
I want to BUZZ you if I could get wet, I'd probably be leaking thinking of how it would be to be in your place!

: anal (deep, stretch, long term), bondage, hidden public, pee play, slight humiliation, friends without them knowing, light nippel torture, pussy lips

dislike: drinking pee, pain

limit: orgasm, edge, pussy, poo, family, illegal, tough pain, blood, vid/aud/pic
Old 06-10-2016, 10:20 AM   #7
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

I think you should BUZZ right now and I think you should beg your owner to let you meet him in the lounge and then turn on the wiivibe that he controls, not turning it off until you make it to the room no matter how many stops he tortures you with along the way I am certainly having a good deal of fun jerking off the the look of surprise on your face every time your owner takes you on a "detour" and I imagine that he would have even more fun doing it to you in person.

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 06-10-2016, 10:25 AM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default The Braver, the wetter....

Thank you Tulip...........I decided to get a little more daring. As you may know, the wiivibe is controlled by an app on my cell phone.

Since its break time, I decided to go out into the atrium of my office building for a coffee in the common area.

As I mentioned, these heels and dress take a little bit of advanced wardrobe management skill to remain dignified as I walk. However the whole outfit does attract attention no matter how graceful I move.

I have now got my coffee and I am sitting on the edge of a long curved concrete raised flower area. sipping my coffee, I can feel I have attracted the attention of many on lookers.

I have now activated the vibe.........it startled me at first and I flinched....then pretended to clear my throat as I covered up the small gasp that I made...

I am so close to cumming now....sipping my coffee....fidgeting from side to side....at least 5 or six men casually checking me out....if the only knew.....

Getting wetter by the second.....imaging their hard throbbing cocks if the only really knew.....

Phew.....time is up.....back to work

thank you again Tulip.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:34 AM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post
I think you should BUZZ right now and I think you should beg your owner to let you meet him in the lounge and then turn on the wiivibe that he controls, not turning it off until you make it to the room no matter how many stops he tortures you with along the way I am certainly having a good deal of fun jerking off the the look of surprise on your face every time your owner takes you on a "detour" and I imagine that he would have even more fun doing it to you in person.
Sir Cenobite,

I can always count on your devious and creative mind to torment me into a high state of slutty arousal

Back at my desk now, still flustered from Tulips task and the coffee break.

just buzzed intensely for 2 solid minutes.....OMG so hard not to cum....my chair is soaked.....Thank you for the task Cenobite.

I am sure Sir Robert will be enjoying your suggestion at some point this weekend.

Andreaswallows........extra enthusiastically when she has an audience

Old 06-10-2016, 11:03 AM   #10
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I pick fingers! Just reading that first reply made me quite hard, that lucky guy getting such a good show. Your office is really lucky id love to have a tease in my office but then I wouldn't get any work done and id probably be fired eventually. Do these guys you tease ever hit on you and try to pick you up or are they too afraid to approach you?

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 06-10-2016, 11:09 AM   #11
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default swallows, wobbles, smiles and edges...

Well, you seem to be a well behaved obedient semi public slut today darling.

I think while you are out for lunch today, you should go to the hotdog cart out front of your building, I know its a bit of a struggle to walk in those 5.5inch heels as well as keep you dress under control.

Oh, and before you go out, lets put a dab of toothpaste on each nipple, get them nice and erect prior to cranking up your demi cup bra.

Once you arrive at the hotdog stand, lets order up a foot long polish dog, with all the juicy adds.....

once you get the dog, start the wiivibe on high. You may turn it off once you are finished swallowing the dog.

Lets see how much orally talented you are, rapidly swallowing a huge wiener, in heels, while being vibed on a crowded street. Remember to smile and say hi to at lease 5 men while eating, and , no talking with your mouth full, that's not very lady like you know.

Show time andrea!

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:21 AM   #12
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default the ice is nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I pick fingers! Just reading that first reply made me quite hard, that lucky guy getting such a good show. Your office is really lucky id love to have a tease in my office but then I wouldn't get any work done and id probably be fired eventually. Do these guys you tease ever hit on you and try to pick you up or are they too afraid to approach you?
Sir,

Shadowice

Thank you so much, I so badly need to feel something inside me. I must say I taste extra delicious today.

I am the district V.P. for the company, generally speaking I am distant and aloof. I make a point not to socialize with my staff and they are respectfully intimidated by me. I have, however, had some in appropriate encounters with pervy guy in the past. He was the one who left embarrassed and humiliated. I enjoy toying with him now.

And imagining your throbbing cock as you read along my slutty day of torment does make me extra wet......if only I could help you out with your situation

P.S. I am typing with one hand, as my other is busy

I must go now, my Sir has given me a rather public and exciting challenge to tend to..........I mean who doesn't luv a hot dog?

I will be in meetings this afternoon and may not be able to respond, I hope I can count on all of you to keep this thread alive so when I return I have much to please you with.

xoxoxo

Old 06-10-2016, 11:40 AM   #13
Lookin4sin

I think I'll add buzz since you will be occupied this afternoon. And since it wasn't an option, pull and twist each nipple 10 times so your tits aren't neglected
Carpe Diem
The following user says Thank You to Lookin4sin for this post:
Old 06-10-2016, 11:42 AM   #14
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

I would like you to OIL yourself next, imagining that Robert has just taken you into your hotel room and instructed you to rub cunt juice on yourself instead of coconut. I know I'm about to cum imagining it.

Perhaps later tonight it won't just be your imagination?

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 06-10-2016, 11:45 AM   #15
aaaaaaa

I'll add another buzz. And I think you need to make sure you keep sitting on your bare ass so you don't mess up that dress. And you of course don't want to leave a mess anywhere else, so lick up anything you might leave behind on your seats
The following user says Thank You to aaaaaaa for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, freaky, office, oil, slut