Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 06-04-2016, 03:04 PM   #1
DareSlaveBegger

Default UK Kink festivals or conventions?

So recently me and my master have been fantasizing about our future, obviously Ive not opened up as much yet, but slowly we are breaking each other in. This is purely for future reference and just for me to get some idea of what lies ahead.
I tried googling this but I either didn't see them or there wasn't any reasonable results. So heck! Why not consult the kinkiest site there is!

So are there any conventions or festivals kink related that you know?
Did they allow you to wear whatever, and I mean fetish wear?
Did they accept all kinks/themes?
What was the entrance fee or how did you gain entrance?

Anyway thanks for reading and helping if you do Feel free to tell any fun experiences or how it was overall. Anything appreciated.
DareSlaveBegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:29 PM   #2
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Id recommend checking your local fetlife group for things happening nearby you. If your in a bigger city theres probably some sort of munch or a meetup going on. The only experience I had with one was sorta awkward due to the whole going solo thing, kinda put me off going again, so im not really a good person to give advice on that.

Ive heard a few good things about Torture garden up in London and Edinburgh, I know you have to wear reasonably good fetish wear (non tacky looking) and if you turn up in something like a fur suit you would probably be turned away. Im not too sure about the fetish's accepted there side of things to be honest, . But its the only big one that ive really heard about.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!

Last edited by Iodine; 06-04-2016 at 03:32 PM.
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Iodine for this post:
Old 06-06-2016, 07:59 AM   #3
DareSlaveBegger

Bump, thanks Iodine, Ive looked on fetlife, and Ill go look at the local groups.
DareSlaveBegger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk